• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling the following:

1. Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U soundtrack (not opened)
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kYZQNb7.jpg[/img]

2. Club Nintendo pins (not opened)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QzZcSky.jpg[/img]

Sold already
1. Diggeh- game & watch
2. Isaccard- zelda soundtracks
3. DontBlink - Luigi figurine
4. SalvaPot - Luigi figurine and mario figurine

Selling the following as a bundle of Nintendo goodness:
Opened but in good shape/working:
Meta Knight amiibo
Captain Falcon amiibo
Link amiibo
Diddy Kong amiibo

+ sealed Club Nintendo Smash Bros soundtrack

all for $75 shipped in the U.S. I'm doing the lower price since the amiibo are opened and not pristine as a result.

I have awesome feedback in the thread

Charlie

Neo Member
Want to sell: SOLD

I'm selling my brand new sealed Apple iPad Air 2 (Silver/White 16GB Wi-Fi Model#: MGLW2LL/A) <-- Newest Model

Price: $379 + $10 Shipping (Ship to USA Only!) Retails for $499+Tax

If in doubt, check my feedback on here and check out my website on my profile. Thanks!

ct_ipad_air_2.jpg

terrisus

Stupid lazy USPS Priority >.>

Shipped 3 different things out Saturday morning, the 21st, which said delivery estimate by Monday the 23rd.
I know Sunday "isn't a business day," and the delivery date listed is just an "expected" date, but still, it usually seems to be accurate >.>

Anyone else had issues with USPS Priority taking longer than its expected date?

th3dude

Shipped 3 different things out Saturday morning, the 21st, which said delivery estimate by Monday the 23rd.
I know Sunday "isn't a business day," and the delivery date listed is just an "expected" date, but still, it usually seems to be accurate >.>

I sold something recently on Swappa and shipped Priority. Dropped off at post office Wednesday night (so Thursday pickup) and didn't arrive until Monday.

fader

they once held my shipment at the facility for 2 days before sending it out lol.

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2! Very fast shipping, and product as described. Thanks!

Positive Buyer Feedback to Markymark25 Thanks for bearing with me

Positinve Seller Feedback to Needlecrash for selling me a CE and a very reasonable price.

Negative feedback to USPS once again for not know how to ship properly and damaging the packaging on said CE item.

Clearos

Building a new computer so selling the farm because I can't focus on more than one system at a time. Willing to discuss prices on all items.

OLED Vita 3g Wifi + 16 mem card $125 -SOLD-

White PS4 /w original Box. (Destiny bundle but I sold Destiny) $325 -SOLD-

Cyberpower Fangbox 3 ~$900
17.3 inch screen
i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40 Ghz
8 gig of ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M
1 terabyte HD 5600 RPM
20150318_083129_zpszumfewsl.jpg

20150318_083231_zpsanlasoe2.jpg

Looking to sell the following:

Item: R9 290 w/ arctic accelero extreme 3 (runs about 60-65* C under load)
Price: $275

Item: Gigabyte g1 gtx980
Item: Gigabyte g1 gtx980
Price: $570 a piece or $1100 for both

All three cards are clean and run cool/quiet - they've been well cared for. The 980s are good overclockers and are only about two months old.

I accept PayPal, and will cover the shipping to anywhere in the US.

Questions, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

I shipped a package 4 towns over and it took over a week. I don't think priority is guaranteed, I think they just try their "best" lol.

MrDaravon

Anyone happen to have a 3-month PS+ code for under the regular price ($18)? I'm a bit strapped for cash but I just got a PS4 and don't have PS+ yet, would like to get it for Bloodborne plus whatever. Only looking for 3 month to stay on the cheap since I'll just get a year sub on my next free payday, otherwise I'd just get one of the $40 year deals going on right now.

WTS

mDbqxGK.jpg

AverMedia - C875 Live Gamer Portable HD Game Capture for PC/PS3/Wii U/Xbox360 up to 1080p, 60Mbps

Condition - New, never opened

$145 shipped, PM if interested

Super Smash Bros 3DS
new, sealed

3LfLLGO.jpg

PM me offers

Istaerion

Adding to all the USPS talk, Amazon has recently started using them more and more for their deliveries so that definitely isn't helping an already lackluster level of service they provide.

It might not be the same for all areas, but I know 95% of all my orders have now been handled through USPS instead of the usual UPS or Lasership deliveries in Miami, Florida.

blackjaw

Adding to all the USPS talk, Amazon has recently started using them more and more for their deliveries so that definitely isn't helping an already lackluster level of service they provide.

It might not be the same for all areas, but I know 95% of all my orders have now been handled through USPS instead of the usual UPS or Lasership deliveries in Miami, Florida.

In CA I prefer USPS for my Amazon Prime shipments to the private local service, OnTrac...lost at least 3 packages to them (pretty sure they just didn't deliver) unless I got really unlucky with someone stealing packages

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB black-label, complete copies of Silent Hill and Elemental Gearbolt for the PSOne. I'd like to not break the bank. Looking to spend around $30 for each if possible. I'd also consider trades if you have stuff you're looking for I might be able to help out. PM me!

I'm also looking to buy a One Month Xbox Live sub if anyone has an extra code lying around.

Stuff for Sale
In Person Sale Only I have a Sony PVM-20L1 that I will no longer be needing. This PVM doesn't have RGB input, but it does accept s-video and has a GREAT picture. It was manufactured in 2003. I live in Fargo, ND, and I can meet you in town. I frequently travel to Winnipeg, MB and occasionally to Minneapolis, MN so if you're along those corridors, we can find a time that works. I surprisingly won a bid on a new one on eBay, so I need to sell this one to make up the difference. I'm looking for around $100. PM me if you want to work something out.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $120/shipped

Edit: I also want to update some feedback.

Positive Buyer feedback to Isaterion and Peagles who were fantastic to work with!

Shun

Selling Club Nintendo Smash Bros Posters. These are the first run with Palutena, Animal Crossing, and Rosalina. Brand New, never taken out of the tubing.

Finally, I have something perfect for Rockman fans.

A mint/new JP eCapcom Online Store Exclusive 25th Anniversary Rockman Arm Buster Pillow and Hood set. Sold out online and pretty hard to find atm. I have no idea how to price this considering I cannot match it on eBay/Yahoo Auctions, etc. I will be entertaining reasonable offers.

Taking offers for eShop/PSN/Amazon via PM.

I will also take TRADES for eShop/PSN Credit or games or something interesting for both the posters and the Rockman set.

For example get PSN Credit at a discount and trade it for the set, or maybe even a copy of Splatoon or amiibo or something for the Rockman set.

Same goes for the poster set for cheaper items like a 3DS/Vita game. Shoot me Trade/Credit offers!

jblank83

In CA I prefer USPS for my Amazon Prime shipments to the private local service, OnTrac...lost at least 3 packages to them (pretty sure they just didn't deliver) unless I got really unlucky with someone stealing packages

USPS has been solid in California, Oregon, and Illinois for me.

Shipping wise, I've never lost a package through USPS, not over 700+ sales.

Istaerion

USPS has been solid in California, Oregon, and Illinois for me.

Shipping wise, I've never lost a package through USPS, not over 700+ sales.

USPS normally isn't an issue, but I've lost about four packages since Amazon has switched to them for most of their deliveries. Lasership was really awful when they were first used, but they quickly ended up being the best for my particular area since they always arrived at convenient times versus UPS which was almost always 6-7 PM.

If it weren't for Amazon being so understanding, I would've definitely ceased most if not all of my online shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom