• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT

Looking to trade for something similar value for a MGS V: Phantom Pain CE for PS4?

I have one pre-ordered but not really feeling the stuff it comes with anymore(really wanted a metal gear statue), so I'm just buy the vanilla version. However seeing how it's sold out I figured I would offer it up here.

I'm not looking for crazy eBay prices, just something of similar value of it's retail price. A 3DS XL and some games would be awesome considering their value has dipped since the new ones came out.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):
The Order 1186 (PS4) - $31.99

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Dragon Age: Inquistion (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $31.99
Dragonball Xenoverse (X1/PS4) - $39.99
Destiny (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $24.99
WWE 2K15 (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $31.99
Plants vs Zombies (X1/PS4) - $24.99
Monopoly Family Fun Pack (X1/PS4) - $15.99

Neogaf Platinum

WTS
Playstation Vita Assassins Creed Crystal White Bundle OLED screen. Included is the 4 gig card as well as an additional 32 gig card. Screen and touchpad don't seem to have any noticeable scratches or scuffs. Power adapter is included just not shown

Games
Persona 4 Golden
Assassins Creed (No case only a little plastic holder)
Resistance Burning Skies
Unit 13
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Jak & Daxter Collection
Gravity Rush
Kill Zone Mercenary
Batman Blackgate
Spy Hunter
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Tearaway
Little Big Planet
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

$350 Shipped
If you want more pics just ask. I accept pay pal and only ship to the US.

jU1fxMxbytpIY.JPG

This. So far I've only sold about 10 things on Ebay. 3 Never paid, 3 almost took a week to pay. In every single case I had to open an unpaid item case. The guys at Ebay probably think I'm an a**.

The worst thing about ebay is tho, that when someone doesn't pay and you decide to close the case, you can't even give negative fedback anymore. One of the guys who never paid had a total of 2 positive feedbacks saying things like "never paid", "no communication at all".

I've been on eBay for more than 15 years, but the fact that I can't leave negative feedback for a buyer (it's been this way for a while), really, really bugs me. I've gravitated to this thread recently, in part, because of this.

Darkchrono25

Neo Member
WTS/WTT

Xbox LIVE gift card 25$ CDN value digital code (Picture of the back of the card will be sent)

Reasonable offer will be accepted.
Also willing to trade for Wii U games or accessories + amount of $$ to compensate the difference.

From Canada.
Will accept Paypal and CDN/US $.

About the eBay bit. I recently sold a few games on there as I didn't get any bites on here and a day after selling one of them I get a message "I don't want the item. I can't afford it." Okay.. cool. I send a cancel request for them to click on.. a week later it hasn't been canceled. They sent me messages every day for that week saying, "I don't want it. I don't have the money. I can't pay. Please cancel." but never clicked on the thing I sent them.

I hate people sometimes. Don't bid on something unless you can afford it/actually want it. It was only like $12 as well.

TomShoe

Banned
All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

Sony Pulse Elite PS3 Headset USB Dongle - $40

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo (PS4) - $20

Battlefield 4 (PS4) - Preferably under $15

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Case - Under $5

Paypal Only.

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, sorry. Prices include shipping.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $20
PS1 Breath of Fire III - Good - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete - Everything inside is Very Good to Like New, outer box is Good - $80
PS1 Vagrant Story - Good - $20

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy:

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Okage
Romancing SaGa
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Simpsons Hit & Run
Unlimited Saga
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F
Witch and the Hundred Knight

Please PM me if interested.

Looking for help gaf, sorry if this is a dumb question.

I'm looking at buying a club Nintendo code to get the Mewtwo DLC for the Super Smash. If I already registered my copy for the Wii U, can I just buy one off eBay and register that for 3DS and have access to it when it comes out?

wiibomb

Looking for help gaf, sorry if this is a dumb question.

I'm looking at buying a club Nintendo code to get the Mewtwo DLC for the Super Smash. If I already registered my copy for the Wii U, can I just buy one off eBay and register that for 3DS and have access to it when it comes out?

I think yes, but you need to get it and redeem it before this march 31st

jfoul

WTB: Boxed Versions
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (PS4) Drive Club
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black
WTS: Digital Code X3
  • (Wii U) Earthbound $9

MgQD9mwh.png

WTS Magazines:
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues) - Singles $10 / Bundles of two or more $8.50 each
  • Gamers Republic Magazine (2 Issues) - $8 each
  • Game Player's Strategy Guide to Nintendo Games - $10

WTS: Assorted Retail Promo Material - $20 Lot

• TG16 & Turbo Duo have duplicates

WTS: Strategy Guides
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998] $25
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003] $10
  • [GC] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003] $15
  • [GC] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002] $15
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD & Poster [Publication Date: August 1, 2003] $15
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994] $8

Power Buyer (22)/ Power Seller (19)

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

If someone can pay relatively soon I will sell Rosalina for $28 dollar Amazon gift card + $7 paypal gift (for shipping) [or $4 for shipping without insurance] and Shulk for $38 Amazon gift + same amount for shipping

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle OR Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo OR 300 club Nintendo points.

I remember right before the PS4 launch they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale and the games charged as they shipped, each charging 1/3rd of the total price. The first 2 games shipped separately cheating 2/3rds total price and then the 3rd game shipped like a week later charging 1/3rd of the total price. Does this help at all?

Thank you so much, yes!

PM smokemaxx for your digital code needs.

I just bought from him earlier today.
Positive seller feedback to SmokeMaxx as always for another awesome transaction!

Ah, thanks! I knew someone on here sold codes but I went back a few pages and didn't see a listing. I'll send him a PM now!

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn at a DECENT price, not those asked on eBay
  2. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
  3. Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube.
  4. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  5. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  6. Gameboy Micro a a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  7. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
Hey guys I've got a couple things. I am willing to negotiate, just let me know what's up.

WTS

If I don't respond bear with me and message me again in 12 hours.

Thanks!

GunMetal Gray Playstation 3 Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 40GB Console ONLY

$160
$150

YnWigfkm.jpg

Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Controller. Right joystick dog got to it. Does not affect gameplay

$30

5fh4Fr4m.jpg

Super Mario Figures: Toad, Yoshi, Luigi. Creases on the box but figures are fine!

$35
$30

GKL9puKm.jpg

Xbox 360 Arcade Boxes. Just the box!

$15 each.

udRfIJim.jpg

fyH3wtlm.jpg

I also have a complete console of the metal gear solid 4 console stated above

This one has all cables and matching controller

With a 750GB hybrid drive

PM me offers.

Just PM what you think and we can talk about shipping. Thanks so much!

(Will be posting pictures, I'm a rookie).

WTB

Gears of War 3

Adam Fenix Unused DLC card
Omen Weapon Pack Unused DLC card
Gears of War stickers Unused

PM me with pics please.

Looking to trade my Xbox One for an Alienware Alpha. My Xbox is only about a month or so old. I have the original box and everything. I will also include a Kinect which was purchased alone.

- Xbox One Console (all cables)
- 2 Wireless controllers (1 Sealed/new)
- Call of Duty AW
- Dead Rising 3
- Wolfenstein (new/sealed)

WTS

Pokemon Cards - Mostly newer cards. PM me for more details.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $20 - Sealed

WTB

Discounted Google Play Credit

Ambassador Edition N3DS - Or someone willing to buy me one for a decent price and ship it from Europe.

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (21) and Seller (22)

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Rocketz
Positive Seller Feedback to

Lemstar

Positive feedback for seller fader. Nice enough to throw a free shipping upgrade in on an already ridiculously low priced item.

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Demo (PS4) - $25
Final Fantasy XV Demo (XB1) - $25

Madouu

WTS

Majora's Mask N3DS XL LE - $350 shipped

This a replacement unit I got from Nintendo after sending the original one back in for a dead pixel. It is in absolutely perfect condition and has been used for a grand maximum of 15 minutes. It comes in the original console box and its contents. I am selling it because I have to deal with some unforeseen expenses right now.

PM with any questions or offers, I will gladly answer. Paypal gift or cover fees please. Shipping to US/CAN. Thank you for reading.

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
The Last of Us Remastered $22
MLB 14: The Show $10
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor $20
Infamous: Second Son $15
EA Sports UFC $15

PS3 games:
Nier $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $20
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
Valkyria Chronicles $10 Pending
UFC Undisputed 3 $12
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International $14
Bayonetta $10
Dante's Inferno $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma GH $6
White Knight Chronicles II $14
Bulletstorm $5
Two Worlds II $6
Brutal Legend $5
LA Noire $5
Infamous GH $5
Resistance: Fall of Man $5
Resistance 2 $5 (There's some sticker residue on the back of the case)
Shadows of the Damned $10

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom