• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaku

Banned
FS

Ultraviolet Codes
Godzilla 2000 $5
Godzilla vs Destoroyah/Godzilla vs Megaguirus $6
Godzilla, Mothra King Ghidorah Giant Monsters All Out Attack/Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla $6
Godzilla Final Wars/Godzilla Tokyo SOS $6

All four for $21.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
WTS

FIFA 16 XBO digital code $30
EA Access 12 months code $25

(both US, not sure if that matters)

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

2TsultL.jpg
Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Kintaco

Tempted to get in on the B2G1 free deal at Best Buy for the Rock Band 4 bundles. Anyone in the L.A. area want to get in on it? I have GCU and after the discounts it's about $150 per band in a box.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Just so you know, all disney codes now are for their Disney Movies Anywhere platform that you can link up with iTunes, Amazon, UV, Google, Microsoft, Vudu, and maybe someone else.

Thus there isn't a UV specific code. Good luck, some kind person sold me one recently

FYI, all Disney codes technically have two redemptions. Once on DMA and another on Vudu directly.

Example:
Person A and B both have DMA accounts linked to their Vudu.

Person A uses the code on DMA and now has the movie on both services.
Person B uses the code on Vudu and also has the movie on both services.

zulux21

WTS
will take paypal (you can gift or I can eat the fees, I don't really care either way lol)
or amazon credit
or PSN credit.

Steam codes

from humble monthly bundles.
Rust - $8
Lethal League - $2
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition - $2
Payday 2 w/ Dragan, Big Bank, and Gage Assault Pack DLC - $3

From the humble yogscast bundle. (still going $5 for TF items and $25 for a bunch of other stuff)
Team Fortress 2 Badges: Xephos' Philanthropic Physiognomy + Honeydew's Charitable Countenance $2.50
guns of icarus online $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $2
DEFCON $0.50
Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC $2
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder $2
Gunpoint $2
Torchlight II $4.50
Tango Fiesta $5
DiscStorm $5
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job $4.50

non steam keys

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key $5
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time $1
Total War: Arena "Yogscast" Shield $2

note: prices will go down with time but I only have 1 key for each of these. with the yogscast bundle I literally bought the bundle just for The Weaponographist figuring I could allow others to get the games at a cheap price without needing to buy the full bundle. once I approach covering the cost of the bundle I will cut the prices in at least half (granted that will likely mean the good keys will be gone :p).

w696iso.png

Flandy

I'd like to suggest that
S9i5ey0.png
series of images be added to the OP so people have a quick and easy way to find and add them to their listings

bigace33

Looking to build my digital movie collection so please send me offers on thevuv codes you have. Definitely looking for super hero movies and gangster flicks but open to anything else as well.All uv code offers are welcome.

Saiyan-Rox

Need some money for Xmas things so hopefully someone wants the following. I've uploaded pictures of each item to an Imgur album to save space on the thread. if you want more pics or info PM me. UK/Ireland Shipping only, sorry!

x1 Razer Nabu Small/Medium size £60 + £5 postage.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/nabu

http://imgur.com/a/ufi8X

had it for about 2 weeks but there is scratches to the screen not very deep but can be seen when you shine light at it. there is also damage to the small clasp shown in a picture. just scratches still locks completely fine so it's cosmetic damage. Comes fully boxed.

x1 Razer Nabu X £30, Free Postage.

This is completely brand new never opened.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/nabu-x

http://imgur.com/a/BnMES

x1 Nvidia Sheild K1 £120, £10 Postage for Special Delivery

http://shield.nvidia.co.uk/store/tablet/k1

http://imgur.com/a/Y22Wb

This was bought from Amazon on the 19th of November so is practically brand new.

Comes with an applied screen protector that was applied when I got the tablet and the official magnetic flip case.

Since it was bought on Amazon not long ago if you buy the tablet from me and it becomes faulty within the first year i'd be happy to share my email so you can contact me and send it back so I can get a replacement for you. but this is for piece of mind really :) i'm sure the tablet would be fine! on another note this is the K1 version so has no charger and no stylus but I will include the 16GB Micro SD card I got for it.

x1 Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Steelbook (Unopened, Unused Cloud DLC) £20, Free Postage.

http://i.imgur.com/e7g7gGg.jpg

This is completely new never opened and DLC Never used! Have no idea if the code inside is still valid however :( no idea when the code inside expires since I never opened it.

Thanks :) DM me with any questions and decent offers as ii'm open to listen to them

and here is my Ebay feedback just in case http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rox598

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Looking to trade or sell opened physical copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One

For

Rainbow 6: Siege digital code on PS4

Or

45$ paypal

Ships to USA only

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$10 True Detective S1 - iTunes + UVHD

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 It Follows - UVHD
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Mad Max: Fury Road - UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$5 Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill - UVHD
$5 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* Alien - UVHD
*Sold* Amazing Spiderman 2 - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tb38In8.jpg?2[/img]

WTS: I bought a Razer Blade 14 and it came with

Assassins Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege digital code
Fruity Loops 12
Just Cause 3
Counter Strike: GO
World of Warships (I thought it was free?)

I have no use for them/am not interested in any of the games so I'm looking to sell them here (PayPal or Amazon).

Please send me your offers if you're interested in any.

I'd also trade for games on my wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970478469/wishlist

SLEIhbg.png

C-Drive

I'd like to suggest that
S9i5ey0.png
series of images be added to the OP so people have a quick and easy way to find and add them to their listings

They're there, it's just a link to the album:

If you're any type of "Plus" Seller (a further explanation can be found in the feedback sheet), feel free to add one of these icons to your B/S/T listings. Thanks to C-Drive for creating these images. And don't attempt to use one if you're not at the appropriate level. We're always watching.

EVO

WTS

Rainbow Six Siege OR Assassin's Creed Syndicate - $30 - Digital code as part of Nvidia's "Bullets or Blades" promotion.

foltzie1

FYI, all Disney codes technically have two redemptions. Once on DMA and another on Vudu directly.

Example:
Person A and B both have DMA accounts linked to their Vudu.

Person A uses the code on DMA and now has the movie on both services.
Person B uses the code on Vudu and also has the movie on both services.

That is quite the loophole.

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping

Have:

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $18

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $25

Want: PayPal

Shipping from Connecticut

Nightz

WTS - US only
Xbox One w/ Kinect - $280 shipped
Bought this used so I don't have the original box. Comes with console, power cable, controller and Kinect. A few scuffs and scratches on the glossy part of the console and Kinect (from the original owner), but the system itself runs well with no issues. Also willing to sell the Kinect by itself for $70.

iPad Mini (1st generation, black 16 GB model) - $120 shipped
My wife upgraded to a new tablet finally so she wants to get rid of her Mini. Still runs well and has been taken care of. A few minor scuffs near the bottom. It's been in an Incipio case with and smart cover since it was bought (will throw those in as well). Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/tNCAr

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 - $100 shipped

Used Cell Phone - $80
Verizon HTC One M7 - mint condition, phone and charger only, clean ESN

Amiibo lot - $120
US NIB: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike
Out of box, mint condition: Marth, Samus, Link, Boy Inkling

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $18
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $18
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $15

WTB
Glacier white PS4
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void key for $30

SLEIhbg.png