• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thezez

Banned
Bit of a long shot but I'm selling some brand new iPad Smart Covers/Cases.

I live in New Zealand so I imagine they'll have to be shipped overseas for most, but they are light and shouldn't cost too much.

I have:
2 x iPad Mini Smart Cases in Black - $35USD each.
1 x iPad Mini Smart Cover in Blue - $25USD.
1 x iPad Air Smart Cover in Pink - $25USD.

Feel free to PM me with any offers or if you want photos.

Danneee

WTB:
Super Mario Kart, cart only is fine, US or EU version. Looking to pay around 20 bucks plus some cheap shipping to Sweden.
Also looking for a cheap copy of Pocky & Rocky, cart only.

Looking to sell some Digital HD codes:

Movies - $5 each

22 Jump Street
Aladdin
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Birdman
Cinderella (2015)
Ex Machina
Furious 7
Ghostbusters 1&2
Imitation Game
Inside Out
Interstellar
It Follows
Jersey Boys
John Wick
Jurassic World
Princess Bride
Rise of the Planet of the Ape

Television - $10 Each

Arrow Season 2
Arrow Season 3
Black Sails Season 1
Black Sails Season 2
The Flash Season 1
Hannibal Season 1
Hannibal Season 2

PB/PS. Prices negotiable. PayPal Gift only. US based.

Dunan

Update to my previous post (around post 5785 or thereabouts):

------

Latest additions!

8WZBckM.jpg

Chaos;Head & Steins;Gate Science Adventure Series Maniacs - 20 - Great guidebook with tons of promotional art. Two games in one book.

Final Fantasy Type-0 "Aka no Hisho" - 25 - The ultimate guidebook for this game; beautiful translucent dust jacket. Has lots of artwork, a historical timeline, stats on real-life players, etc.

FFX Ultimania HD (for the Vita/PS3/PS4 port) - 15

FFX Ultimania Omega (the original) - 15

Ar Tonelico Perfect Guide - 8

Final Fantasy XI Story Ultimania - 12 - the entire story of the game through about 2009. Even if you can't read Japanese, there are still lots of screenshots and art to look at.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Master Guide - 15

Ar Nosurge PS3 Game and Complete Guide - 20 for the pair, but I will split them up if you just want the game or the book. I also have an unopened Ar Nosurge Collector's Edition if you want that!

-----

And existing stuff from the old post:

Merry Christmas once again, Gaffers! It's the time of year when I go back to my family's house in the US with an otherwise empty suitcase that will instead be filled with Japanese game-related stuff (particularly JRPGs) that we Gaffers love so much.

I will fly back to New Jersey on December 16, and will ship stuff the next day. This will be my fifth year doing this.

All prices include US shipping and have factored in the hassle of my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and through airport terminals. I will very gladly ship abroad. Japan Post offers international media mail, unlike the US, and books generally cost between $3 and $10 additional, depending on weight, to ship overseas.

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

Suikoden Series Fan Book - 25 (includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right)

Dengeki Playstation - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance issue. Also contains a limited OST CD for Ciel Nosurge (which is why I bought it, and where most of the value is). $20. If you just want the magazine with no CD, or the CD with no magazine, let me know; I can probably split them $5 and $15.

Final Fantasy VIII OST limited first printing - 25 - well used, but this is the 1999 first printing that contains a booklet with an interview with Uematsu and was sold only by making a reservation in certain convenience stores. Nowadays they print this using regular CD cases with sleeves. One of my favorite OSTs of all time. (I have another copy, in near-mint condition, but want to keep that one for myself. I'd consider selling it.)

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - 10 - I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.

FFXIV Eorzea Official Starting Guide - 10 - A nice guide to 1.0, with maps, character classes, etc.

Xenosaga I Scenario Book - 10 - Complete dialogue for the game.

Star Ocean II: The Second Story Official Guidebook & Basic Knowledge - 8

Next photo:

Final Fantasy XIV Eorzea World Report 2.1 Map & Scenario - 20 (ridiculously heavy)
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Official Guide - 15 (also thick and heavy; explains everything about all the classes, icons, maps, etc., but no postgame; I have two of these, and I loved them)
Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide - 10
Final Fantasy Type-0 World Preview - 10
Folks Soul (Folklore) Official Guide - 15 (this is really hard to find now)
Suikoden Series Fan Book - 25 (accidentally photographed this twice)

Next photo:

Persona 4 Official Design Works - 15
Persona 4 Official Guide Book (shorter) - 8
Final Fantasy VI Advance V-Jump Guide - 10

Tactics Ogre PSP (Japan) 1st printing; includes tarot cards, though there's no special box; they came bound together with a rubber band - 30

Tactics Ogre PSP Premium (Europe); includes mini-OST CD, artbook, etc. Box has some dings but the inside is perfect - 30

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Ultimania - 15

FFXII "Trekking in the World of FFXII" - 10. Perhaps my favorite of all officially licensed Square-Enix guidebooks. A group of fanatics explored Ivlaice to an extreme and measure all kinds of things (number of steps from Balfonheim to Raithwall; racial demographics of each region; rainfall totals; "gambits" used by monsters and NPCs. Just amazing. I have three of these and bought them specifically so I could sell them to fellow FFXII devotees at a reasonable price. If you have any Japanese ability at all, you will love this book.

FFXII Ultimania Omega - 20 - Massively thick; contains every spoken line in the game, including by all ~1100 NPCs. I used this book to compare the beautiful English translation with the original, and it only made me appreciate the translation more!

FFX-2 HD Ultimania - 15 - The new one for the PS3/PS4/Vita HD port.

Lightning Returns Master Guide - 9. Includes J-PSN/Xbox redeemable Aeris/Aerith costume for Lightning that was valid until 11/20/2015; no promises if you try to redeem it now. Still sealed.

Final Fantasy IX Ultimania - 18 - Have multiple copies.

FFXII Ultimania Omega - 18 - Lots of really nice pre-release artwork in here.

FF Type-0 Ultimania - 20 - Another massive fat one.

Persona Club P4 Fan Book - 15

Persona 3 FES Official Fan Book "S.E.E.S." - 15

Persona 4 Official Design Works - 15 (PENDING)

Persona 4 Perfect Guide - 10 (PENDING)

Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis - 15

Persona 4 Golden Master Guide - 15 (PENDING)

Persona Magazine September 2014 and June 2014 - 10 each - book-sized magazines filled with info about Persona, including an ongoing manga series. June has the "Miss Contest" part of the P4 story.

[/b]

More stuff!

Complete set of four Valkyria Chronicles Japanese art/design books. The fourth one is from the anime (and supposedly contained a DVD, which is not included). I'd love to put these in the hands of a fellow VC fan. Total $70 including US shipping; these things are heavy.

Xenoblade Official Guide (rare) - 15
The World Ends With You Complete Guide - 10
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania - SOLD
Sigma Harmonics official strategy guide - 7
Final Fantasy Type-0 OST 1st Printing with bonus DVD full of Type-0/Versus/FFXV trailers - 40

Big stuff:

Ar Nosurge Collector's Edition: Unused with game sealed. Contains a stunning metal music box that plays music from the game. I ended up leaving this sealed and buying a used copy of the game, which I will also happily sell ($10). This collector's box goes for well over $100 on places like eBay; make me an offer. $80?

A lightly used Dragon Quest Metal Slime matte silver PS4, available only in Japan. (I had listed it on eBay but would be happy to sell it on GAF for a much lower price.)

Includes a microphone (for use with DQX?) which I have not tested, and the outer sleeve for the PS4, but there is no USB port cover. $550 within the US, and I will take offers if neither this nor the following PS4 sells. (I might just use one myself.)

Also, an unused Final Fantasy Type-0 burgundy PS4, also available only in Japan.

Everything brand new: FF Type-0 game, with FFXV demo version downloadable on Japanese PSN, still sealed. This one also has a cardboard sleeve around the outer box. $500 within the US.

Also have more stuff not pictured; will take photos if anyone wants:

Xenogears Perfect Works: The Real Thing - 65 - This is the 2014 reissue, which is itself now out of print.

Final Fantasy VII (hardcover), VIII "Wish You Were Here" (soft), and X "A Tale For You" (soft) complete scenario/dialog books: now out of print; these consist of a transcript of a full playthrough with all dialogue and screenshots. A great way to re-experience a game, or to refer to the Japanese original if you're playing in English and want a bilingual experience. 25 each.

Official V-Jump guides for Chrono Cross, FF7, and FF Tactics - 12 each - large-size official guidebooks from the turn of the millennium, before Ultimania became a thing. Full furigana next to/over all the kanji for you Japanese learners!

Valkyria Chronicles official guidebook - 12

Steins;Gate official guidebook - 15 - A4 size but not too thick. The official guidebook that came out when the game was new. Covers all scenarios, has artwork, etc.

"Huke" (the artist's) official Steins;Gate artbook - 30 - big and heavy; A4 size, full of the artwork he created for the game

Gravity Daze (Rush) official guidebook - 25

CGWORLD Game Graphic Design 2012 book - 25 - A semi-annual book/magazine for game CG developers. Contains pre-alpha renderings of various games' graphics, including Gravity Rush. Cover is that famous green image of Kat looking out at Hekseville from a 90° angle. The only other source of Gravity Rush art I know of besides the official book. Softcover but very heavy; coffee table style.

SmokeMaxX

***I WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND UNABLE TO RESPOND TO MESSAGES FROM DECEMBER 12TH TO DECEMBER 23RD. PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT A REPLY IF YOU PM ME DURING THAT TIME. I MAY BROWSE GAF WHILE OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT WILL NOT HAVE ANY PRODUCT AVAILABLE TO SELL SO I WILL NOT READ ANY OF MY PMS.***

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(827+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS:

Xbox One digital codes:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - $40
Tomb Raider Remastered - $7
Dance Central Spotlight - $5
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $4

UV codes:

The Wolverine (2013) - $2
Transformers: Age of Extinction - $3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - $3
Dredd - $2
Pacific Rim - $2

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

NeoGAF Gold Seller

PS4 Codes
Destiny The Taken King Expansion CE- $45
Includes:
• Destiny: The Taken King
• Expansion I
• Expansion II
• Level 25 Character Boost (I believe so, not positive)
• Three Exotic Guardian Class items featuring XP bonuses, three class-specific emotes, and three armor shaders to customize every Guardian class.
• Early Access Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack

Just Cause 3 XL Edition- $55
Full game plus exclusive skins and the season pass

WTS
PS4 NA -Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle (Game + Season Pass) - $65

Paypal, Buyer pays any fees.

I will also trade the code for Xenoblade X, Yoshi's Wooly World Bundle or a Bestbuy GC worth $65.

Is anyone selling The Witcher 3 steam key (not gog one)? Missed the deal the other day where it was $29.99....thought it was a weekend deal when it was just for Friday =\

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone digital code (PS4) $8
Supremency MMA Cart Only (Vita) - $20 shipped
Smash Brothers Complete (3DS) - $27 shipped
Evergrace New (PS2) - $28 shipped *sealed but not mint, have pictures
Dragon Quest V Complete (DS) - $30 shipped

Vanethyr

So I've still got 1 nVidia Bullet or Blades promo key going which can be redeemed for either Assassin's Creed: Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege (PC).

£20 and the code is yours (sent by e-mail on receipt of payment), preferably by PayPal.

PM me if you're interested!

Edit: taken now, sorry!

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

US Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $20 (cards have never been opened)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]

Funko POP!s - $40 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

Flandy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Prices are via Paypal Friends/Family

Steam codes
Rust - $8
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition - $5
Saints Row IV - $3
Lethal League - $2
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition - $2

PS4
Doom Beta Key that was included in Wolfenstein - $1

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3
True Detective Season 1 - $5

Blu Ray
True Detective Season 1 - $10 or both the BD and the Digital code for $13 (US only)

Maxim726X

Positive seller feedback for Corpekata

I accidentally paid twice for the same item (thanks, Obama), but he quickly refunded the second payment to me and got the key to me quickly.

Appreciate the look, boo.

foltzie1

WTB an iPhone 6 compatible with AT&T. Make me an offer. (iPhone 6(s) or 5(s) would be OK too). Need to upgrade grandma so she can see pictures of her granddaughter (really, its the only thing she is going to use it for other than make calls).

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

Looking for a few turbografx games. Anyone have these for sale/trade?

Turbografx 16 wanted
- Chew-Man-Fu
- Darkwing Duck
- Deep Blue
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Magical Chase (yah right)
- Soldier Blade
- Super Star Soldier
- Turrican

Turbografx extras wanted
Aero Blasters - case and instructions
Blazing Lazers - case and instructions
Chase HQ - instructions
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu - instructions
Samurai Ghost - instructions
Shockman - instructions

The feedback list is officially up to date! Shout out to sabanoo for helping whittle it down. Hopefully we don't let it get so out of control again...

I don't want to start any drama, but I feel like there are a couple of feedback related things that need to be brought up, just for the sake of transparency:

1) BHK3's request to change his formerly Positive feedback for Varg to Neutral feedback was not honored. This decision was based both on community feedback and on discussion with another member of the feedback list staff.

2) As of now, BerardoOne is listed as having Negative feedback. The feedback came from this post. From looking over the thread, it appears that Bernardo did eventually refund elproducto's money, but only after the negative feedback was posted. Another user posted negative feedback as well, but later retracted it. I have sent a PM to elproducto in order to ensure that the feedback doesn't need to be changed.

That being said, this feedback is up for discussion. I think we all know that BernardoOne is a good seller overall. He does provide the codes he sells, but the problem is that he sometimes takes 48 hours+ to do so. This is an established problem and has happened on and off for a while now.

Of course, Negative feedback is also a huge deal and it's not something we take lightly. That's why I'm opening it up for discussion. At the same time though, changing someone's feedback/not leaving it, is also something that we don't take lightly. I don't want to create a precedent of erasing feedback, just because someone has historically been a good seller. Assuming elproducto is not willing to change the feedback, then we need to make a final decision collectively.

maxcriden

The feedback list is officially up to date! Shout out to sabanoo for helping whittle it down. Hopefully we don't let it get so out of control again...

I don't want to start any drama, but I feel like there are a couple of feedback related things that need to be brought up, just for the sake of transparency:

1) BHK3's request to change his formerly Positive feedback for Varg to Negative feedback was not honored. This decision was based both on community feedback and on discussion with another member of the feedback list staff.

Thank you all a ton for your hard work as always! Wasn't BHK3's request for neutral rather than negative feedback, though?

Thank you all a ton for your hard work as always! Wasn't BHK3's request for neutral rather than negative feedback, though?

Woops, you're right. I'll update the post, but we still didn't change to Neutral. The Negative part was just a typo on my part and didn't actually influence the decision.

Friggz

1) BHK3's request to change his formerly Positive feedback for Varg to Neutral feedback was not honored. This decision was based both on community feedback and on discussion with another member of the feedback list staff.

2) As of now, BerardoOne is listed as having Negative feedback. The feedback came from this post. From looking over the thread, it appears that Bernardo did eventually refund elproducto's money, but only after the negative feedback was posted. Another user posted negative feedback as well, but later retracted it. I have sent a PM to elproducto in order to ensure that the feedback doesn't need to be changed.

That being said, this feedback is up for discussion. I think we all know that BernardoOne is a good seller overall. He does provide the codes he sells, but the problem is that he sometimes takes 48 hours+ to do so. This is an established problem and has happened on and off for a while now.

Of course, Negative feedback is also a huge deal and it's not something we take lightly. That's why I'm opening it up for discussion. At the same time though, changing someone's feedback/not leaving it, is also something that we don't take lightly. I don't want to create a precedent of erasing feedback, just because someone has historically been a good seller. Assuming elproducto is not willing to change the feedback, then we need to make a final decision collectively.

i hope my wife never sees that feedback lists and sees how much stuff i buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom