• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriAceJP

Positive Buyer Feedback for TriAceJP

TriAceJP facilitated a large sale for my Surface Pro 3. I thought this might be a difficult sale because it was for a third party but TriAceJP stayed in great communication and I was paid promptly. A very pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with TriAceJP again.

Well, it's for my girlfriend who lives with me so it wasn't too hard to organize, hahaha.

I'll hit you up with some feedback once I get it in.

alf717

WTB: Xenoblade for Wii

I'm looking for a copy of Xenoblade for Wii if by chance anyone have a disc lying around they would like to sell LMK.

mojiimbo

Positive buyer feedback for cr_blah_blah.

Was prompt to pay and didn't mind me taking a few hours until I got home to deliver his code.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Lirrik

WTB:

PS+ (PlayStation Plus) 1 year code (NA/US) - $40 Amazon gift card
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4 digital code) - $5

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Via Paypal

Breaking Bad S1-6 complete Ultraviolet codes (US) - $30
Summon Knights 5 PSP/Vita PSN code (sent out on Monday) - $15 SOLD

Hey Gaffers, just a heads up that ive started starting to sell all my old boxed copy of Nintendo games on ebay. Games range from the orignial NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube and Wii. Some are buy now and others auction. Have a look and have a bid if youre keen. Most are PAL but i have some NTSC games as well.

http://m.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?sid=amilic&_pgn=1&isRefine=true

Ill continue to update over the coming weeks with more games.

Some cool stuff there, but from the OP:

2. No off-site sales or auctions
The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for members on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It isn't a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread, and linking to your auctions is not that function.

if you want to sell those here, that's fine, but you can't list the ebay listings.

WTS

FALLOUT 4 (PAL Version)
Condition: Like New (seal has been removed) BUT the plastic on the reverse of the case has been damaged (the damage has been circled in red, in the relevant photo)
£15 (price is low because of the damage)

fallout_4.jpg
fallout_4_reverse.jpg

fallout_4_interior.jpg

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees.
I ship to both the UK and Europe.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For (free delivery)
For Europe: Signed or Tracked, depending on availability (£4 delivery charge)

Recharg3

UVHD Codes For Sale - From My Personal Blu-ray Collection

These are from UK Blu-rays so I don't know if these code's are region free

Breaking Bad Complete Series - £10
Entourage The Movie - £1.50
Jurassic World - £1.50 - SOLD
Fast & Furious 7 - £1.50
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - £2
Gone Girl - £1
Lego Movie - £1 - SOLD
American Pie 1,2, The Wedding & Reunion - £2 for the lot or individually for £1 each
The Wolf Of Wall Street - £1
The Drop - £1
The Amazing Spiderman 2 - £1

Will be willing to consider offers if buying multiple.

Payment via Paypal Gift or Xbox Credit

BUYING

Anyone selling an HD 7970 or slightly better GPU?

SELLING

Unopened Ico shadow of the colossus limited edition CIB Japanese release
$100 shipped.

Anyone want to sell me the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer N3DS bundle? I don't mind if it's used and if you've already used the code for the game. I don't even mind if you sold the faceplates.

I'm just trying to get the US N3DS on the cheap.

Friggz

gaf - im still looking for some dreamcast games.

gigawing 1 and 2
powerstone 2
project justice

also looking for fallout 4 for ps4

please PM me =)

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
WTS

FIFA '16 Xbox One digital code ($30)
EA Access 1 Year Subscription code ($20) pending

(both US, not sure if that matters)

Looking for Paypal, ofc.

Would be willing to trade the FIFA code for a Master Chief Collection digital code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom