• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeman

WTS: North American Wii U virtual console codes

Super Mario Bros. - $2.50

The Legend of Zelda - $2.50

$4.00 for both codes.

While I understand that your intentions are good, please use PM's for this kind of stuff. For clarity, here's thread rule #3:

3. No need to whine
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

Clogger said it's fine unless you're being rude to them. He wasn't being rude.

Just to be clear, I'm not a mod, nor do I consider myself "ruler of the thread." The reason I said what I said was because we had a discussion about this a while back and, as a group, the general consensus was that it was okay to mention things being available at a lower price. However, you must do so in a "matter of fact" kind of way. Directly calling out the user or accusing them of scalping is not acceptable, AT ALL. And, as I said before, this should really only be done in cases where the item is readily available somewhere else.

For instance, if something is sold out everywhere, then it's not okay to say: "Well the MSRP is ___, so I can't believe you're trying to sell it for that much." But, if an item is available at BestBuy.com for cheaper, then it's okay to say: "Just so you know, this is available at BestBuy.com for ___". The conversation is done after that though. If the poster chooses to keep listing their item for a higher price, then that is their prerogative.

Just generally don't be an A-hole and we will all have a great time.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive Seller feedback for RoodyPooUS. I purchased a iTunes GC that was delivered quickly and worked. Very friendly and would do business with again. Thanks.

ThisOne

WTS

Kind of a random assortment. Prices are negotiable and include shipping to the USA. I will accept PayPal as payment (friends/family or you pay the fees). PM if interested in anything.

Gremlins Blu-ray (New) - $7
The Great Gatsby Blu-ray (New, includes slipcover and Ultraviolet download code) - $9
The Order 1886 (Used, in great condition) - $15
Dishonored PS3 (Used, in great condition) - $4
Just Cause 2 PS3 (Used, in great condition) - $12

WTS:

Zelda N3DS, like new condition. Comes with games,rubber case, charger, and 32GB card. -- $200

Games:

Fantasy Life, Animal Cross New Leaf, DC Country Returns, Zelda Triforce Heroes, SwitchForce, Fire emblem Awakening, Rune factory 4, and Story of Seasons (Digital)

Pokémon Ruby Red (Physical)
Code:
[IMG]http://s27.postimg.org/q0vm1n46r/20151220_225156.jpg[/IMG]

omgkitty

WTS:
Game of Thrones Seasons 1 - 4 on blu-ray - $22 shipped each or $70 shipped for all 4.
Doctor Who Season 5 blu-ray - $22 shipped
Doctor Who Season 6 blu-ray - $30 shipped or take both for $45 shipped

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Positive buyer feedback for tjohn86!
Thanks again. :)

Want to sell:

Digital Codes:

iTunes/UV dual codes - $4
Terminator Genisys
Blackhat
Mission: Impossible Rouge Nation
Furious 7 + bonus movie

UV Only - $2

Ex Machina
Get Hard
Code for your choice of Mission: Imposible (1-4)
Face Off

$15 for all

Paypal gift or Amazon GC if buying all 8 6 codes.

Anyone interested in an Odin Sphere LE PS4 preorder?

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Book of Unwritten Tales Collection/Bundle (Steam) - $10. Single steam code for the full bundle as seen here, normally goes for $70.

Darth Vader toaster - ?? Can see it here, normally retails for $50 (which is the price on the box actually). I got this as a gift that was shipped from across the country so I can't really return it, and it's hilarious but it's actually a bit on the big side and we really don't have room for it. Brand new, I opened the top flap (it had no sticker seal or anything) but didn't actually take it out of the box or anything. Not sure if there's any interest in it here maybe? Probably just going to get put in the closet otherwise. Willing to let it go pretty cheap but bear in mind it is pretty large, shipping is probably going to be I would guess around $15 or so in the US.

Linkark07

Banned
Need help from somebody in the US. Gamestop has Xenoverse Season Pass for $6.24. Could somebody buy it for me? Can pay you back with Amazon Gift Card.

Already got it. Thanks to NoRéN for helping me buy it.

Selling some extra Steam codes I have!
Metal Slug 3
Besiege - SOLD
Saints Row 4
Insurgency
Tomb Raider I, II, III
Just Cause Collection
Vessel
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows

Letting each go for a dollar each (because I want to get rid of them)! PM me!

Neogaf Plus Seller (43 transactions)

WTS
Uncharted 4 Pre-Order - PM me

I have an Amazon order at a great price but im going digital so i don't need this anymore.. if anyone wants it just send over the grand total and your information and ill have it shipped to you.

Want:
PayPal (sent as friend)

You have to be absolutely sure that you want this.. im going to use your money to buy an Amazon gift card and pay for the order in full.

Desalmado

Hello, I need a fellow Souls fan from the US to buy for me the Dark Souls 2 Season Pass.

I've been waiting for it to go on sale for months but it never happens, and the one time it does is on the only site I can't buy it from because region restrictions.
Gamestop only sells pc downloads to americans, I even tried using a vpn to buy it, but no dice.

It's $6.24 right now:

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/dark-souls-ii-season-pass/115397

I will paypal 10 dollars or gift a game in your steam wishlist around 10 dollars.

PS: Yes, I know about SoFS, but I rather play that later in DX11 when I upgrade my PC.

tick221

WTS - Haven't sold a lot on GAF but have feedback on ebay under same username if needed

Sunset Overdrive day one edition

$15 obo shipped from Va so US only please

Paypal gift or pay the fees

sense

WTS
iTunes $100 gift code for $85 (sold 1 have 1 more)
Batman arkham knight premium edition ps4 code includes season pass dlc - $30 negotiable

Until dawn ps4 physical like new just played the first hour- $25 shipped

Fallout 4 ps4 physical - 45 shipped

bigace33

Positive seller feedback for AMxKaOtIcDeV. He sold me a uv code at a great price.
Also positive seller feedback for dangeROSS who also sold me some codes at great prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom