• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Digital Edition (PS4) - $25 (Includes base game and all season pass DLC)

Fallout 4 (PS4) - $35 used

Digital copies from Bluray

Prometheus -$2 (Redeemed through Foxredeem.com)

Readvacancy

Neo Member
WTS:

Playstation Vita 2000 w/ 8GB Memory Card. It has been adult owned and is like new condition. It'll come in the original box too! -$120 (Includes US Shipping)

Plus Seller

Selling:

PS4 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
Xbox One - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
PS4 - Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass - $25
PS4 - The Crew Wild Run Expansion - $20 (Still need base game)

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Newegg Premier Membership 6 months for $3 or 1 year for $5

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Dunan

Stuff I'm selling - get your orders in before December 25, Christmas Day, because I won't be here to ship them out after that. All Japanese except for the Game Informer issues:

4TcrIpF.jpg

* Final Fantasy Type-0 Official V-Jump Guidebook - $8
* Tales of Destiny Official Guide - $5
* Valkyrie Profile Official Perfect Guide - $8
* Romancing Saga 3 Official Guide (1990s original, untouched!) - $8
* Tactics Ogre Official Gold Guide - $8
* Final Fantasy VII Postcard Book - SOLD

These three were sold to a fellow Gaffer last Christmas who never paid, so I still have them. All circa-2000 original editions:

* Final Fantasy IX Official Soundtrack, first edition (embossed) with 'Melodies of Life' sheet music - $25
* Final Fantasy VI World Information Guide - $10
* Final Fantasy VI Strategy Guide - $10

Books and magazines from Japan: make an offer!

* Final Fantasy Type-0 heavy World Preview book: $8
* Dengeki Playstation #505, Oct. 2011 (FFT-0 Machina and Rem): $4
* Dengeki Playstation #504 (FFT-0 battle): $4
* Dengeki Playstation 15th Anniversary issue: $4
* Famitsu Lightning Returns preview issue: $4

* 5 different issues of Game Informer: South Park, The Last of Us, Halo, and two I don't recognize: $3 each

I will very happily give big discounts if you buy a lot of items, particularly the magazines. For those (which are hard to sell on places like eBay) basically I will at least consider any offer that more than covers the cost of shipping. Would love to put this stuff in people's hands!

Xamdou

WTS: Assasin's Creed Syndicate for PC (UPLAY) for $20 and The Witcher Wild Hunt for Xbox one that includes Bonus Content (The Witcher Universe: Compendium, Detailed World Map, Official Soundtrack and Wolf-Head Stickers) for $25.

Accepting Paypal Gift or Amazon Gift card as payment.

Geneijin

Located in North America.

For Sale
$20 PlayStation Store code - $18 each (x5)
$50 PlayStation Store code - $45
1-yr PlayStation Plus code - $40

No further discounts when buying more than 1.

Interested
XRGB-mini Framemeister

Payment method: PayPal gift preferred

For my reference 1.

Ettie

SELLING:

3DS

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 28
Mario Kart 7 - 15
Heroes of Ruin - 10
Pilotwings Resort - 8

All complete. I'll be glad to provide pics on request. Prices include shipping/tracking. Paypal gift unless you want to cover fees. Fair amount of feedback here, all positive for both buying and selling.

WTT: Japanese PSN card codes for North America, specifically USA codes. OR any other Japanese gift,cash, or point cards

Moved to Japan but have no solid way of getting card codes other than trading. Also want to buy myself a PS4 for Xmas so I will need them for that.

Let me know if you are interested

ClearData

Positive Seller feedback for FoxnHurley on the quick sale of four Jurassic Park movie codes. I finally have a digital collection of this set! Prompt communicator and prompt delivery of codes via PM.]

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping. PayPal, PSN credit, Amazon credit accepted

Have:

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $15

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $20

Want:
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection [digital] - $20 paypal
Diablo 3 [PS4 digital code]
Sly Collection Vita [physical or digital]

Positive Seller feedback for FoxnHurley on the quick sale of four Jurassic Park movie codes. I finally have a digital collection of this set! Prompt communicator and prompt delivery of codes via PM.]

Positive buyer feedback for ClearData. Paid promptly, making it a quick, easy transaction. Glad those movies went to a good home!

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Vitacat

FS: Halo 5 - brand new sealed!

$35 shipped in USA. Paypal gift preferred. Please PM if interested.

I have bought/sold here before, and have 100% eBay feedback (my eBay ID is paulzzz9).

UPDATE: will receive the game from Best Buy today (12/23).

Background: Best Buy ran a promotion the other day giving a free physical copy of Halo 5 when you buy an Elite controller. I already own the game, so would like to resell the extra copy.

CQ7Ts4d.png

Thirsty for...
Just Cause 3 digital code ps4/XB1
Battlefront ps4

PM any other digital console game codes you have to offer too please!!! Thanks

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 - $33

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $300

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What is usually the going rate for 12 month ps+ cards in here?

I got my son a ps4 for xmas and would rather not link my CC to his account and instead just get him 12 month cards each year as part of xmas.

Hit me up in pm and let me know how cheap I can snag one.

Thanks BST-GAF

Shauni

WTS

Star Wars Game Voucher from PS4 bundle. Includes Super Star Wars, Racer Revenge, Bounty Hunter and Jedi Starfighter. $25.

JayEH

For sale:

Final Fantasy 13-2 Collector's Edition Sealed (Xbox 360) - $40 shipped
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3) - $12 shipped
Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4) - $12 shipped
Star Wars Battlefront (PS4) - $35 shipped

Reposting with photos!

WTS NA n3DS-XL

Nintendo New 3DS w/ 32gb card. $175 shipped.
-Flawless condition. Screen protector on. Would consider discounting for buying games as well.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y46sYFC.jpg[/IMG]

Paypal.

Nightz

WTS - US only

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 - $100 shipped

Amiibo lot - $100
US NIB: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike
Out of box, mint condition: Marth, Samus, Link, Boy Inkling

PS3 Stuff
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $18
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12

WTB
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void key for $30
Rainbow Six Siege digital code (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate digital code (PS4)
Just Cause 3 digital code (PS4)
Xenoblade Chronicles X

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

Amneisac

WTS: Disney Infinity 3.0 Web Codes

I have:

Han Solo web code: $4.00 USD
Luke / Leia web code: $5.00 USD
Rey / Finn web code: $5.00 USD
Toybox Takeover web code: $8.00 USD
Annakin / Ahsoka web code: $4.00 USD

You can just send me a PM on here if you're interested. If one person wants every code I will sell them all for $24.00 USD. I will e-mail you a picture of the card with the unused code for your PayPal.

WTS:

Blurays (includes the disc only, brand new, in a replacement Bluray case, as seen here) - $7 shipped (in continental USA) unless otherwise noted

Wizard of Oz
Casablanca
The Matrix
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $5 shipped
The Dark Knight
Lord of the Rings Trilogy ($6 shipped individually)

Blurays (full disc/official case, used unless otherwise noted)

The Departed (steelbook) - $13 shipped
Inception (steelbook) - $12 shipped
2001/A Clockwork Orange/The Shining (triple-pack) - $20 shipped
Shawshank Redemption (sealed, brand new) - $5 shipped

Ultraviolet Codes

Code for "Best of Warner Bros 50 Film Collection" - $60 (this code has "expired" but appears to still work. I will send code first before you send payment)

NOTE: I may not be able to ship until after the 30th (and I also won't between January 4th-8th), but please PM me if interested and I will hold the item until then. I will not request payment until I am home and available to ship.

SLEIhbg.png

AwRy108

FYI, that voucher has been selling for less than $15 for a week or two now.

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/star-wars-4-classic-games-download-code/

While I understand that your intentions are good, please use PM's for this kind of stuff. For clarity, here's thread rule #3:

3. No need to whine
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

TheTurboFD

While I understand that your intentions are good, please use PM's for this kind of stuff. For clarity, here's thread rule #3:

3. No need to whine
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

Clogger said it's fine unless you're being rude to them. He wasn't being rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom