• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS - Xenoblade Chronicles X - $40

I literally only played for a few hours before I realized this game is not for me. It's in great condition as I only opened the case and played the game once.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (ONE LEFT!)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Lunaniem

Sorry for the long list:

Positive buyer feedback
for Turfster, MMBosstones86, Kriken, Otheradam, Lockjaw333, Atraveller, Parsnip, xHiryu, septicore, Smash88, Twenty7KVN, ScreamingTrees, V_Ben, Khal_B, Stupid Sexy Flanders, septicore, r3n4ud, fwpx, Bloodember, catabarez, Mega, Raider1874, SkyTurnsRed, Nete, nextgeneration, NG28, bigzgod, Creamium, Lain, Tawney Bomb, Zodzilla, Cloggerdude, razgriz417, Ryo Hazuki, SeriuzBiznus, Isaccard, Orangepeel, FloatingDivider, kitchenmotors, HooYaH, Dragon1893, hammertomb, electroflame, Ibuki, Messiah, Bronetta, JoseDFrog, Spirited, Flandy, ParityClaws, DeathKitten, jb1234, _wolf, ParityClaws, Fracas, Lemonade727, tn2007, Dio Brando, Kurt Russell, Rox598, evlcookie, Stallion Free, adry9, Jakfu, MaxiLife, blackMamba1187, AnkhWeasel, Smushroomed, hokey1, kutthoat5150, Shadownet, Nirran, madpeon, Nyteshade517, brotkasten, Madridista

--

WTS: 5 Rise of The Tomb Raider NVIDIA codes (Steam)
$20 PayPal

PM if interested.

WTS:
header.jpg
header.jpg

header.jpg
header.jpg

• DiRT Rally ($15)
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ($10, Square Enix Code)
  • Just Cause Collection ($8)
  • The Last Remnant ($4)
  • Tomb Raider: Anniversary ($3)
  • Tomb Raider: Legend ($2)
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld ($3)
PM me for inquiries or offers -- all payment will be made via Paypal. Prices aren't set in stone if you feel you have a reasonable offer. Thanks!

Sorry for the long list:

Positive buyer feedback
for Turfster, MMBosstones86, Kriken, Otheradam, Lockjaw333, Atraveller, Parsnip, xHiryu, septicore, Smash88, Twenty7KVN, ScreamingTrees, V_Ben, Khal_B, Stupid Sexy Flanders, septicore, r3n4ud, fwpx, Bloodember, catabarez, Mega, Raider1874, SkyTurnsRed, Nete, nextgeneration, NG28, bigzgod, Creamium, Lain, Tawney Bomb, Zodzilla, Cloggerdude, razgriz417, Ryo Hazuki, SeriuzBiznus, Isaccard, Orangepeel, FloatingDivider, kitchenmotors, HooYaH, Dragon1893, hammertomb, electroflame, Ibuki, Messiah, Bronetta, JoseDFrog, Spirited, Flandy, ParityClaws, DeathKitten, jb1234, _wolf, ParityClaws, Fracas, Lemonade727, tn2007, Dio Brando, Kurt Russell, Rox598, evlcookie, Stallion Free, adry9, Jakfu, MaxiLife, blackMamba1187, AnkhWeasel, Smushroomed, hokey1, kutthoat5150, Shadownet, Nirran, madpeon

--

WTS: 5 Rise of The Tomb Raider NVIDIA codes (Steam)
$20 PayPal

PM if interested.

you forgot me

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=191505749&postcount=8467

Momentary

Banned
Could you elaborate on this?

I got my secondary set of codes from Newegg. I was able to use one for myself. I just tried to redeem the remaining codes on AMD's site for STEAM keys and they don't work. You get the same message the last time they cancelled the codes. I tried this morning and this afternoon. They don't work.

Flandy

I got my secondary set of codes from Newegg. I was able to use one for myself. I just tried to redeem the remaining codes on AMD's site for STEAM keys and they don't work. You get the same message the last time they cancelled the codes. I tried this morning and this afternoon. They don't work.

Did you redeem them using the same account? I had 3 people redeem them yesterday without issue

Did you redeem them using the same account? I had 3 people redeem them yesterday without issue

Yeah, you can only redeem two codes per account. Anything more and the site won't let you redeem them.

EDIT: Unless you mean that you get the "contact support" message where you have to fill in a form?

Mikeside

WTB PC codes
Rainbow Six
Assassin's Creed
SOMA
Battlefront

I tried to redeem one of his codes on a brand new account & got the contact support message.
I've sent a message to support, so hopefully it still works? I'm doubtful though

WTS UV Codes:

-Hannibal Season 3 -$7 Paypal gift

-Dredd - $1 PayPal gift

-End of Watch - $1 PayPal gift

Steam Inventory:

-Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition - $2 Paypal gift

WTB:

-Android VR Headset (<$30)
-Rainbow Six Siege (PC or PS4)

Flandy

WTB PC codes
Rainbow Six
Assassin's Creed
SOMA
Battlefront

I tried to redeem one of his codes on a brand new account & got the contact support message.
I've sent a message to support, so hopefully it still works? I'm doubtful though

I just redeemed one of my extra codes on my account ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

WTS:

Blurays (includes the disc only, brand new, in a replacement Bluray case, as seen here) - $7 shipped (in continental USA) unless otherwise noted

Wizard of Oz
Casablanca
The Matrix
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $5 shipped
The Dark Knight
Lord of the Rings Trilogy ($6 shipped individually)

Blurays (full disc/official case, used once or twice)

The Departed (steelbook) - $13 shipped
Inception (steelbook) - $12 shipped
2001/A Clockwork Orange/The Shining (triple-pack) - $20 shipped

WTB:

Rock Band 4 Drum Set - Xbox One

or

Rock Band 2 Wireless Drum Set - Xbox 360 (great condition only, please)

SLEIhbg.png

Ibuki

Banned
WTS:
Star Wars Battlefront PS4 (Like New) - $35
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 PS4 (Like New) - $35
Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One (Like New) - $40
Rock Band 4 Xbox One (Sealed, Game Only) - $30

Looking for PayPal payment, feel free to PM me to discuss

WTS:

Alesis V49 49&#8209;Key V&#8209;Series USB Midi Keyboard
Taken out of box and used once so it's brand new. ($80)

PayPal payment, PM me if interested

tm24

Various humble bundle steam keys for sale. Just PM me with a fair price

A Fistful of Gun
The Masterplan
Spelunky
The Talos Principle
Banished
Company of Heroes™ 2 + Brit Forces/AMerican forces/Oberkommando dlc
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition
Payday 2 + Dragan Character/Gage Assault/Gage mod/BIg Bank Heist DLC
Rust
Besiege
Lethal League
Saints Row IV
Towerfall Ascension
Valkyria CHronicles
Edge of Space
Interplanetary
Starmade
Steam Marines
Blackguards
Euro Trick Simulator 2
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Insurgency
Kickbeat
Insurgency
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Massive Chalice GOG key i think?
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Eldritch
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Jazzpunk
Risk of rain
Tales From Space: Mutants Blobs attack
Tower of Guns
Crusader Kings II + African/Norse/Russian Unit Packs
Deadlight
Galactic Civilization II: Ult Edition
Legend of Grimrock
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack
Terraria
PIxeljunk Eden
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
PIxeljunk Shooter
Beatbuddy: Tales of the Guardians
Fez
Starseed Pilgrim
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Broken Age GOG key
Hoard
Reus
Cities in Motion 2
Garrys Mod
Sanctum 2
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY Edition
F.E.A.R.
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Superfrog HD
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Eets Munchies
Limbo
Trine 2: Complete Story Steam Key
Mercenary Kings
Shank 2

Sorry for the long list:

Positive buyer feedback
for Turfster, MMBosstones86, Kriken, Otheradam, Lockjaw333, Atraveller, Parsnip, xHiryu, septicore, Smash88, Twenty7KVN, ScreamingTrees, V_Ben, Khal_B, Stupid Sexy Flanders, septicore, r3n4ud, fwpx, Bloodember, catabarez, Mega, Raider1874, SkyTurnsRed, Nete, nextgeneration, NG28, bigzgod, Creamium, Lain, Tawney Bomb, Zodzilla, Cloggerdude, razgriz417, Ryo Hazuki, SeriuzBiznus, Isaccard, Orangepeel, FloatingDivider, kitchenmotors, HooYaH, Dragon1893, hammertomb, electroflame, Ibuki, Messiah, Bronetta, JoseDFrog, Spirited, Flandy, ParityClaws, DeathKitten, jb1234, _wolf, ParityClaws, Fracas, Lemonade727, tn2007, Dio Brando, Kurt Russell, Rox598, evlcookie, Stallion Free, adry9, Jakfu, MaxiLife, blackMamba1187, AnkhWeasel, Smushroomed, hokey1, kutthoat5150, Shadownet, Nirran, madpeon, Nyteshade517, brotkasten, Madridista

You forgot me too :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=191486309&postcount=8412

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

etae

WTS from a Positive Seller (18 positive seller feedback) previously Neogaf Gold:

2x Google play gift cards $25 for $20 each

Paypal gift option only

Though I might be willing to do a 1:1 gift card trade.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2uNku0d.jpg[/IMG]

Luckydog

I have no idea why I want to do this, but was thinking of picking up the Mortal Kombat "Kombat Pack 1" and get back into this game. Anyone selling a discounted code? Or perhaps discounted PSN credit?

I was surprised to still see it at $30 bucks but it is what it is.....

Fallout 4 - SOLD

bigzgod

WTB PS Vita w/ memory card + charger

Looking to spend roughly $100. Can pay via Paypal. Please pm if you're selling.

I can provide rep from other sites upon request.

Hi Gaf! I have some Steam codes I'm looking to sell and some stuff I'm looking to buy!

WTS (dollar each):
- Just Cause Collection (SOLD)
- Tomb Raider Anniversary
- Tomb Raider I
- Tomb Raider II
- Tomb Raider III
- Tomb Raider Legend
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Vessel
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
- Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows

WTB (I know these are longshots, but):
- The original discs (except the behind the scenes dvd) that came with the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
-The artbook that came with the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition

I'd actually like some help with something too, if someone would be kind enough. I have a signed Collector's Edition of the original World of Warcraft, but it's missing the above two things. It's in great shape otherwise and I just really want to know what it's worth in its current state and what I could get for it in its completed state. I can upload pics if necessary. Thank you in advance!

PM me if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom