• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OraleeWey

WTS
-New/Sealed Titanfall Xbox One Limited edition controller $85 shipped (or best reasonable offer)
UbpDQmW.jpg
-(SECOND SON AND TLOU ARE GONE)Knack & Killzone for Ps4. Used but in great condition. $26 for both shipped. Otherwise $15.50 per game.
-Mass Effect Ps3 trilogy. I bought these but it never entered my Ps3. $30 shipped.
-Nintendo 3DS XL; Pokemon X blue system. I rarely played this system and I kept it away in a safe. Very good condition. I have some of the original packaging but unfortunately I don't have the charger. $140 shipped. (or best reasonable offer)
Nintendo 3DS XL - Color Blue. This has some minor barely visible normal wear and tear. Especially one visible-under-a-light small scratch on the top screen. But it isn't too bad. Priced at $90 shipped. System only. (or best reasonable offer)
(STEELBOOK CLAIMED) If you purchase at least 2 PS4 games specifically, or any other item(s) from me, feel free to ask for a GTA V ps3 steelbook at no additional cost.

Possibly WTB NVIDIA Shield K1 Tablet

Kei-

WTS:

Destiny: The Taken King: Digital Collectors edition (PS4) (I believe code is for NA only) - Asking $50 Paypal/Amazon/Best Buy gift cards

Contains the base game, Expansions I and II, the Taken King expansion, lvl 25 character boost and several class items, emotes, shaders and other items that otherwise cost $20 on their own.

Nintendo "new" 3DS XL $225 obo PayPal

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5IrrqZh.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IV6jV60.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UXZmrI0.jpg[/IMG]
Its like new. Month old just don't use it really.

Comes with:

Games:
- Mario Golf world tour
- Zelda: A Link between world's
- Pokemon: Y
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3d
- Persona Q

+ downloaded games:
Zelda: Seasons(Gameboy color)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3d (game gear)
Metroid (nes)
Super Mario Brother 3 (nes)

- Soft case - Holds 6+ games
- Hard-shell NES throwback case. Holds 6 games
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ovhePvP.png[/IMG]

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS
iPhone 6
64gb, black, AT&T
SOLD
23743369233_6edc329e71_b.jpg

Mid-2014 Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display
13in
128GB HD
8GB Ram
Running OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
Intel Iris Graphics
No Apple Care remaining.
Original box and power cable plus adapters are included.

Computer works great. Just don't need this much power in a laptop anymore and am looking at a Macbook Air/desktop route instead. There is a very small ding on the front lid (it's pictured in the flickr album below). I have also recently discovered a mura spot on the screen. It's very minor and near the bottom of the screen. Can only be seen when a white screen is displayed and even then, you can only see it at the right angle. Can't even get a picture of it on my phone it's so minor. But...I want to be 100% up front with a potential buyer. Feel free to ask me any questions.

rMBP- $745 shipped
24446295375_2536daae3f_b.jpg

Additionally, have an iPhone 5 that's been in a protective case since day 1. Pristine condition. I've looked it up and down and can't find a blemish on it. Original box is also included. Lightning cable as well. No headphones.

iPhone 5
Black
32GB
AT&T

$155 shipped

Also have some other miscellaneous items:
24446693365_9d901696d2_b.jpg

Fallout 4 (PS4)- $35 shipped
24261963052_0c49681ed8_b.jpg

Laptop Bag- $18 shipped
23743367633_6e715c06df_b.jpg

320GB Toshiba external HD- $18 shipped
Apple Earpods (unopened)- SOLD[/B]

Let me know if you have any questions. Have bought and sold here before!

Discounts if you're interested in multiple items.

More pics in the flickr album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsksD15iV

nguyen704

I have two codes for Assassin's Creed Syndicate for the PC. The code is redeemable on Uplay.

I will also consider trading for other Steam games like Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Asking for $21 via PayPal.

gundalf

d5p50wt307rpmm6ix.jpg

d47cjvsi7tahwbr8m.jpg

d47ckofrvzfmyqtnq.jpg

d47cl41cs707hvdeu.jpg

GCW Zero - White - 16

I only used it rarely and I have upgraded recently the D-Pad. Condition is like new.

125€ shipped to germany
135€ shipped to EU

If you are interested, please write me a Message.

Recharg3

For Sale

The Interview UVHD Code £1/$1.50
San Andreas UVHD Code £1/$1.50
Mad Max Fury Road £1/$1.50

Will sell all 3 for £2.50/$3

Have sold the rest of my UVHD Codes with multiple positive feedback's received for both buying and selling

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Thanks

Animekatt

Positive buyer feedback for the following:

BroDudeGuy
Luckydog
OdysseusVA
bigace33
DeathKitten

All were very easy to work with, and provided smooth transactions. Thanks!

outsidah

WTS:

XBox One Sherlock Holmes (Brand New) $14 shipped in the US

Disney Infinity Web Codes:

3.0 Kylo Ren - $3
3.0 Twilight of the Republic - Anakin & Ashoto $5
3.0 Darth Vadar - $3
2.0 Marvel's the Avengers - Ironman & Blackwidow $3
2.0 Guardians of the Galaxy - Starlord & Gamora $3

I'd like to trade $30 worth of Playstation Store credit (three $10 code cards) for a PC nvidia key of Rise of the Tomb Raider or a PS4 Rainbow Six Siege.

Pm if you'd like to trade, thanks.

H3xum

I don't know if there is a market for it anymore since there's the new fangled systems out, but...

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with box/manuals/charger)

(Will provide pics upon request, currently at work.)

I am looking for some PayPal moneys and will entertain any reasonable offer PM'd to me

Thanks!

//ARCANUM

Mint condition new 3ds (Not XL) for sale US. From the AC bundle, just not big enough for my hands. I reverted back to a black XL.

150$ includes shipping

Comes with both AC cover plates and this http://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nintendo-3DS-Cover-Plates-No-023-Import-Japan-Free-Shipping-F-S-/131415338436 cover plate. I just bought in hopes of it helping my hands.

I have the original box, but code redeemed and cards have been sold.

PM me if interested. PayPal gift/fees covered by buyer.

I can be found in the spreadsheet as same name.

Thanks!

PM'd!

asdad123

Getting rid of some stuff!

WTS:

-Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel.

Comes with a Moko Black Sports Band and Blue Leather Loop. Had apple care plus warranty on it until June 2017. Normal scratches on the stainless steel part that can buff out like all jewelry. Has a tiiiiiiny silver mark on the screen that can only be seen under a certain light. Never bothered me. If it bothers you, you can get a brand new watch from Apple under the apple care plus. Would cost you over $700 after taxes.

Looking for $525 shipped.

-Majora's Mask n3DSXL System. Will include Majora's Mask game

Has a hori screen protector on the top and bottom screens since day one. One small paint peel beneath the bottom screen from when I installed the screen protector.

Looking for $170 shipped

Bump!

noquarter

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX. Sold me an Xbox Live 12 mo code and responded to everything very quickly, even when I couldn't. Thanks again!

Does anyone have a code for Torchlight II on Steam that they'd like to sell for cheap? Preferably a fellow Canadian so that the exchange rate won't kill me :p

Vlaphor

Selling my SuperClocked EVGA GTX 970

I've only had it for a year and I've chosen to upgrade to a 980ti for VR. so I'm selling this to help cover the costs. I clean my computer ever month and I've only ever had a small overclock on it with no voltage changes, and only for a short while. I've taken very good care of it and I'm hoping it gets to a good home.

I'm selling it for $280 and free shipping in the continental United States. I'm willing to ship out of USA, but contact me first for costs. Thank you very much.

BHK3

Banned
Don't know if these are common and a little out of the ordinary but if any Gaffers have a special occasion coming up, I have a $100 of a $160 order voucher from Nakedwines.com. I'd let it go for $10.

WTS: Huge Backlog of games I want to get rid off, I will sell separately but I would prefer to sell these in bundles and I'll give a discount to anyone who buys 3 or more games.

I have no prices at the moment so offer me any price you want and we will see what we can work with

PS3:

Dynasty Warriors 7

Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition

Borderlands

Amazing Spiderman

Alone in the Dark Inferno

Uncharted Drakes Fortune

Uncharted 3 Among Thieves

Ico and the Shadow of the colossus HD collection

Valkyria Chronicles

Infamous 2

Dark Souls

FarCry 3

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

DS/3DS/New 3DS

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Devil Survivor

Professor Layton and the miracle mask

Soul Hackers

PS2/PS1

Harvest Moon Save The wastleland

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3(PS1)

James Bond Agent Under Fire

The Punisher

Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup

Crazy Taxi

Dead to Rights

Wild Arms 3

Freedom Fighters

Time Crisis 2

Time Crisis 3

Megaman X Collection

50 Cent Bullet Proof

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter 2

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Shinobi

Onimusha

Also have a Japanese PS2 with Tekken Tag and KH 1/2 FM

PS Vita

Tearaway

Gravity Rush

Gamecube

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

Tales of Symphonia

Beyond Good and Evil

Resident Evil Remake

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 4

Turok Evolution

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Time Splinters 2

Pm if interested

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party (N64)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Want To Sell:

New- Razer Kraken Pro Over-Ear Headset: World Of Tanks Edition $60
Brand new! Never opened!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0009-_-Product
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fWKIumh.jpg[/IMG]

Like New- XBOX One Special Edition Lunar White Controller $50
I used once and then my roommate moved out and took his XBOX One.
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/acc...clusive/123748
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PUYA9H1.jpg[/IMG]
Also WTS some steam keys

Front Mission Evolved $2
Just Cause Collection $5
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $5
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1
ShadowGate $3
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1

reposting:

WTS: Madcatz BlazBlue TE (White Shell) for Xbox 360
(does not include original box sadly)

tumblr_nyd2e5Bu9w1rmse96o1_540.jpg

i'm asking $115 SHIPPED for it.

i have a good buying/sale history over at shoryuken :) i can only do paypal.

kinda want gone asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom