• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Preorder key for The Division on PC. 35 USD in Amazon GC.

This comes from the Logitech keyboard bundle promo but I'm not interested in the game.

Thanks!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$30 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

$8 Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD

$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Gone Girl - UVHD
$5 Shaun of the Dead - iTunes + UV

$4 Hotel Transylvania - UV
$4 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD
$4 The Giver - UVHD
$4 Godzilla: Giant Monster All Out Attack + Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla - UVHD

$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy - UV

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/56YUgfd.jpg?1[/img]

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Lol, scalping is definitely a big thing in this thread. Half a year later you find those exact guys whining in other threads because they didn't get an SE or LE of a game or system and have to buy from a scalper.
I generally try to sell things for very fair prices in this thread. We're all in this together. Win some as a buyer, lose some as a seller. That's why my FS posts move fast and we don't have to suffer relistings for too long. It makes sense as a community. Everyone wins in the end.

Thus, I have a list I keep of scalpers I've banned from my sale posts. They're quick to PM you for a good deal but slow to move on their prices. No need for them here.

Hawk269

WTB

Sega Dreamcast Games. Prefer games in original cases. PM me any games you are looking to sell.

Sega Saturn Games. Prefer games in Original Cases. Please PM any games you are looking to sell.

Danneee

WTB: GBA carts:
KoF Ex2 Howling Blood
Wario Ware Inc.
Astro Boy
Doom 2
Sega Arcade Gallery

PM offers incl. shipping to Sweden.
Not interested in pirate carts.

Diabelli

WTS

Any UK gaffers want to buy a Rise of the Tomb Raider code I got with my 970 for £20? It expires on the 16th of Feb, so you have to be quick. Paypal or an Amazon gift card will be fine.

PM me.

Edit - SOLD

Chorazin

WTB: a mint/gently used Japanese Black New 3DS,not XL. If you're looking to unload one, let's talk!

FS: 360 TE Fightstick- $100 SHIPPED, OBO

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/uCNKF

Modded with Semitsu buttons and sticks, which I like the feel of better (not to mention the look!). Works flawlessly and I also have the original box!

Will work with PC with zero hassle. They'll probably last you a lifetime, I just don't use them and won't be picking up SFV.

I accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards!

PS3 TE Fightstick sold! Thanks blackMamba1187

WTS

Fallout 4 PS4 physical ($25)

UOJHw9l.jpg

Pikmin 2 Gamecube SOLD

Prices are negotiable. I'll accept Paypal or Amazon gift card. Shipping is free, USA only.

Selling some items here to put a little money in my pocket. Prices below do not include shipping. I will have to calculate it based on where you live. I will ship it with the cheapest shipping option possible to not make it expensive. I will be more than happy to take pictures of anything that I have listed, I have nothing to hide. I would rather not over populate this thread with images and go through the hassle of upload images for every single item. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. I will accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment.

Random Collectible Stuff:

Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack: $10
Lightly used, case is very flimsy, has no protection (this is the way it came from CN). I will ship it with extra bubble wrap to prevent the disc and case from bouncing around.

Bungie 20th Anniversary Poster Set (BRAND NEW): $40
Back in 2011, Bungie was selling merchandise to celebrate its 20th anniversary. I bought this poster set back then (for $40) and it comes with 7 posters consisting of mainly concept art of Halo games. Never opened, still in the hard plastic-ish shrink wrap

Bungie Burn Bright and Blue 20th Anniversary T-Shirt: $20
Size Small, never worn. Also came with a little card with Pre printed autographs from the entire staff at the time. Unfortunately it was bent from being shipped in a plastic bag like packaging.

Club Nintendo Mario Pin Set Platinum Reward (NIB): $15 or best offer

Club Nintendo Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus Uprising Poster Set: $12 Each or $30 for all 3
Slightly wrinkled by the edges by the ends of the tubes in the cardboard tube from shipping. No tears, I can take pictures if skeptical and/or interested

Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Bowser Jr Poster and Duck Hunt Poster (From Club Nintendo): $10 for one, $18 for both
No tears but some slight wrinkled edges from the cardboard tubes used from shipping.

Fox Amiibo OOB: $5
Bought for display purposes, no longer needed

Persona 4 Yosuke and Yu Chess Pieces: $6 each or $11 for both
This is part of a 6 piece set, I have two extras.

Little Big Planet 2 Book ends (From the Collector’s Edition): $5

Official Xbox Magazine Issues May 2009- Sep 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight

Nintendo Power Issues:Dec 2008- Oct 2010, Dec 2010-Jan/Feb 2012, Apr 2012-Nov 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight.

Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Guide from Prima Guides: $5
Right side of the guide's cover was bent. Overall in great condition

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo Official Player's Guide): $10
In great condition, lightly used. Some scratches on the front and back cover, more noticeable on the back

Games:
----------------------------------------

Tales of the Abyss (Like New, NA): $15
Played maybe 3 times. Not a fan of the game.

Tales of Hearts R (Brand New, NIB): $30

Harvest Moon (New) - $20 shipped
Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $20
Skycrawlers (New) - $15 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
MGS 3D (New) - $25 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30 shipped
Talos Principle (New) - $30 shipped
Dell Promo GC ($250) - $225 (exp 3/21)

Want To Sell:

New- Razer Kraken Pro Over-Ear Headset: World Of Tanks Edition $60
They are brand spanken' new! Shipping included just want to get them gone
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0009-_-Product
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fWKIumh.jpg[/IMG]

Also WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger $1
The Crew $4
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $3
Front Mission Evolved $2
Just Cause Collection $5
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $5
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1
ShadowGate $3
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1

Want To Buy:

XBOX One for around $215-$230 shipped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom