• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpotAnime

RIP Famitsu Wave, the best video magazine for gaming, then or now. So many of today's transmedia pubs owe a debt of gratitude to this publication. It had quick looks, previews, clever scripted content, all delivered to your door in a time where streaming such was bandwidth-prohibited.

I used to have a subscription way back when, and lost about two years worth of DVDs in a move. So I'm looking to pick back up those I had, as well as some I never watched.

If you have a lot you'd like to part with, PM we so we can work out a deal.

WTB: Your Famitsu Wave DVDs + Mags

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for help, but I'm not sure where else to ask.
I've never sold anything to anyone and mailed stuff or anything. At most I've bought stuff off eBay. So is there a preferential way to mail stuff? Is UPS better than the postal service?
Can I use the same PayPal account I have that I use to pay for stuff on EBay to get paid?

I'm pretty broke at the moment and I own a lot of stuff I don't want anymore. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for help, but I'm not sure where else to ask.
I've never sold anything to anyone and mailed stuff or anything. At most I've bought stuff off eBay. So is there a preferential way to mail stuff? Is UPS better than the postal service?
Can I use the same PayPal account I have that I use to pay for stuff on EBay to get paid?

I'm pretty broke at the moment and I own a lot of stuff I don't want anymore. Thanks.

For smaller packages, USPS is generally cheaper than UPS/Fedex. Just make sure you always have tracking added if it's not included by default.

Yes, you can use the same PayPal account. Bring it on!

Koppai

For Sell:

Xbox One Black - 500 GB + Kinect
Forza Motorsport 6
Disney Fantasia
Rare Replay

Games are complete with case, disc, and manual (if it includes one). Will ship in original Halo Masterchief Collection box (code not inlcluded)

System has some minor scratches/scraps on top where shiny plastic is at, but otherwise in great condition and barely used. Have only had a few months.

$320 shipped.
SOLD

Skycrawlers (New) - $14 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Harvest Moon (New) - $20 shipped
Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $20
MGS 3D (New) - $23 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Talos Principle (New) - $28 shipped
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30 shipped
Dell Promo GC ($250) - $225 (exp 3/21)

bigzgod

From what I found, generally anything under 3-4 pounds will always be cheaper with USPS. Anything over that, UPS or Fedex will generally be cheaper unless it qualifies for media mail.

Always add tracking and if it's expensive, shell out for signature confirmation.

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Veronica Mars the Movie-$2
-Lords of Salem-$2
-Silent Hill Revelation-$2
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$6
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$6

S9i5ey0.png

WTB: Battle Costume Cammy SFV Pre-Order Bonus - US/NA version - $3 PayPal

pm meh

MUnited83

For you.
STEAM
header.jpg

Street Fighter V - 37$
header_586x192.jpg

Disgaea PC with Preorder bonuses -18$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 43$
header.jpg

Xcom 2 - 45$
header.jpg

The Witness - 35$
header.jpg

Lego Avengers - 20$
header.jpg

Dragon's Dogma- 20$

UPLAY

header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege - 32$ (only two left)
header.jpg

AC Syndicate: 25$

hkedward

WTS 2x GTX 970s
$250 each or $480 if purchased together (PayPal Gift or cover fees)
Pictures are available on request
PM me for more information

Want to sell 2X Asus Strix 980's that are LIKE NEW. Dropped the price a tad.

I'm OCD, I vacuum my damn computer and clean the parts weekly (I'm weird, I know).

Needless to say they're are immaculate and babied. Never overclocked, work great, temps are low. 4K runs BEAUTIFUL SLI, 10/10, NVIDIA Doesn't want you to see it, 1080p'ers hate it!

Want:
$380 shipped each or $715 for both shipped together. Paypal please, you take care of paying the communists.

This one still has 2 1/2 years warranty left. Only has 1 month of usage on it, had it since march and didn't open it till December for SLI, again I'm weird I know. Replaced with a Strix 980 Ti
This one has a little under 2 years left. Used as my primary and babied.

EDIT
I just realized I don't have a nifty seller feedback badge, I do have tons of feedback at CAG and eBay, 100% positive. I have traded and bought items off this thread/forum and have PM's to prove it. If you need some proof that I'm not a scumbag, I can certainly link you via PM.

Soulflarz

Banned

Btw, rules are wait 150-200 (closer to 200 nowadays, community rule of thumb) posts before relisting your item. We all actually read a page or two back anyways and if you list that you changed your price in bold we'll see it probably.
Else the thread gets cluttered
more than people already believe it is

Btw, rules are wait 150-200 (closer to 200 nowadays, community rule of thumb) posts before relisting your item. We all actually read a page or two back anyways and if you list that you changed your price in bold we'll see it probably.
Else the thread gets cluttered
more than people already believe it is
Thank you sir, was shooting for 150, good call.

I'm new at trading/selling on here. So I'm sure most of you guys are weary of doing any buisness with me. But I'm looking to trade my Rise of the Tomb Raider key that came with my Nvidia card. I think it's a steam key, I haven't even used it on the website yet so you can do that. But..

Rise of the Tomb Raider key for 40 dollar Amazon or PSN card. Just shoot me a PM if you have any questions and I hope I'm doing this right

Also I may trade straight up for a Assassin's Creed Syndicate Steam Key

Kiyo

Have:
Battle Costume M. Bison - PSN EU Code

Battle Costume Ryu - PSN EU Code

Want:
PSN US equivalent codes or Cammy
Paypal
Amazon GC

JimPanzer

WTS:
Japanese New 3DS LL (XL) - Pearl White - with two games

included games are

Yokai Watch 2 Shinuchi
Bravely Second: End Layer

Handheld is like new, both screens are IPS. Comes with a 64GB micro-SD card, original packaging and a power adapter.
If you are interested, let me know and I can provide pictures. Asking price is 200€ w/o shipping, but I'm open for offers. If you don't want the two games, or only want the two games, I'm sure we can find a solution, just contact me. Payment via PayPal. I'm living in germany, so shipping within Europe is prefered, but I also ship outside of it, just remember that you may have to deal with customs.

Palom

I have a US PSN code for M.Bison's battle costume for Street Fighter V. I would like to trade it for a US PSN Cammy costume code, if anyone is interested.

WTT
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL(new) for Bravely Default PAL
(I can add £)
(I don't mind if it's opened but in really good conditions,with box and art).

WTS

The Witcher 3 GOG Key ~£8 (or make me an offer)

Some games that I didn't open and came with my consoles, I can upload pictures on request.
3DS
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL (new, came with the console, never opened) ~£20
http://i.imgur.com/q8l79Cu.jpg
-Xenoblade Cover plates for n3DS (also never opened, came with the console) ~Make me an offer I have no idea for the price.
http://i.imgur.com/Jcxb7QQ.jpg
PS4
-Metal gear solid V: TPP (new, came with the console, never open) ~£18
-Terraria PS4 £9

Shipping is +£3 (for tracking, I'm in UK), will post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees.

Hate to let this go but I really don't play it. Imported a Playstation Vita Value Pack Wi-Fi model Red / Black from Japan and while I initially got it to play through Persona 4, I haven't used it much outside of that. Screen protector applied since day one and it has no scratches or marks, it's nearly flawless and like-new condition. Want to see if anyone is interested in this bundle, otherwise I'll just keep it around.

Playstation Vita Value Pack Wi-Fi slim model Red / Black
64GB Vita memory card
3rd party charging cradle

Games included:
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
Persona 4
FF-X (1st game only, 2nd game code is used)
Wipeout 2048
Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Willing to let the whole bundle go for $325 shipped via Priority Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom