• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any Marvel Unlimited codes they want to get rid of?

Also, I'm looking for original game controllers. I'm a stupid fucking asshole that likes to spend money on useless shit, and some of that useless shit are old game controllers. Like, the original BIG BOI Xbox controller, Dreamcast controller, GameCube, etc. They don't have to be working, because they're just going to become wall decorations, anyway.

WTS

Yoshi Wooly World e-shop download code. $40 US via paypal (or will accept Xbox credit).

My nephew bought it for me without realizing I got rid of my Wii U and Nintendo won't refund purchased e-shop codes so just looking to give the game a good home.

Reply with interest.

Ultimadrago

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Want to Sell:

Adult-owned, very lightly used Xbox One (maybe three hours), Comes with Rare Replay and Controller (all cords intact). Perfect working condition.

No box, light scuffs on glossy plate

PICKUP ONLY: WILLOWBROOK MALL AREA. Houston, TX

SOLD!

Hollycat

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Want to Sell:

Adult-owned, very lightly used Xbox One (maybe three hours), Comes with Rare Replay and Controller (all cords intact). Perfect working condition.

PayPal Gift or Cash-in-hand - $190.

PM me to set up a time and public meeting place, etc.
Wow. Wish I could have :(
Great deal but I gotta save money.

Soulflarz

Banned
Which game was this now?

Primal

I've said my view on it before- I don't care if you're flipping- it's your choice to sell a $1 key at $20-30, even if people don't like you for it.

I care if you're intentionally not disclosing that the key is from a grey market/glitch/etc
Or in rare cases lying

Still think that should have to be disclosed.

Consumer

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [CAD]

-Uncharted Collection ($25)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($30)

*2 successful transactions under my belt.
*If you wish to leave/receive feedback, communicate that with me, and I'll also leave feedback. As OP said, feedback is a 2-way street.
*In addition to PM'ing me, I also recommend quote-replying to this post (in this thread) in case the former doesn't work.

NoRéN

Primal

I've said my view on it before- I don't care if you're flipping- it's your choice to sell a $1 key at $20-30, even if people don't like you for it.

I care if you're intentionally not disclosing that the key is from a grey market/glitch/etc
Or in rare cases lying

Still think that should have to be disclosed.
Do you ask employees where the clothing was made and by who before you buy it?

No one has a problem when people want cheap games at a ridiculous discount. Don't like it? Move on and don't buy. I haven't seen you complain about people asking for a game that hasn't even been released at 50% off.

Hooray for posts not selling or buying!!! Woo part of the problem!

Sarcasm

NoRéN;198514793 said:
Do you ask employees where the clothing was made and by who before you buy it?

No one has a problem when people want cheap games at a ridiculous discount. Don't like it? Move on and don't buy. I haven't seen you complain about people asking for a game that hasn't even been released at 50% off.

Hooray for posts not selling or buying!!! Woo part of the problem!

People actually do. Believe it or not. You should honestly.

I mean hell even during festivals here people ask if the vendor is allowed by showing the government stamp.

People ask worse questions trust me on that.

Unstable

Hey everyone! I'm looking to sell my current GPU collection to start a VR/Pascal rainy day fund.

First up, my pair of 2 EVGA GTX 780s: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC 3GB. Both GPUs are still under warranty and in great condition. (I have the boxes too!) These 780s perform higher than or equivalent to a stock GTX 970. Albeit with (slightly ;) less VRAM.

$250 for one 780, or $400 for both. Prices are negotiable.

Next is the GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB. This is a very high binned 980. Even still, WindForce cooler manages to keep the card below 60c under load and it's damn near silent while doing so. Really awesome card.

I'm looking for around $400-$450 (or best offer) for one GTX 980.

For both GTX 980s, my price is locked at $800

I accept Paypal and will only ship to US buyers

TL:DR
WTS
2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC 3GB
1 x 780 = $250
2 x 780s = $400

2 x GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB
1 x 980 = $450
2 x 980s = $800

If you're interested or have any questions, send me a PM and I'll try to get right back to you.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: The Good Dinosaur, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

Lemstar

Want to Sell:

PayPal Gift or Cash-in-hand - $190.

PM me to set up a time and public meeting place, etc.
If you didn't already know, tradein value at GameStop for an XB1 is $200 cash through Sunday.

AkumaNiko

Fore Sale:

Have a New 3ds xl Hyrule edition with 9.2 FW installed and Reinand. Comes with a 64gb MicroSD, not sure what i want for this, taking offers

PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes - $28 shipped

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+25 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put some of my items on eBay as well. However, the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Mikeside

WTS: I have 2 Steam Controllers, brand new and sealed

Looking for £38 each shipped within UK or £65 for both

WTB
If there are any Far Cry Primal or Ashes of the Singularity keys going from the Newegg deal, I'll happily take one of each
$5 each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom