• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=198460889#post198460889

Feedback thread is now live! Please begin leaving all B/S/T feedback in that thread. We plan to still check this thread for the next few weeks, simply because it's going to take folks a while to acclimate, but after that point we will no longer record feedback left in this thread.

As always, if you have any questions/comments relating to the Rules in the OP, feel free to discuss them in the thread.

Labadal

Feedback thread is now live! Please begin leaving all B/S/T feedback in that thread. We plan to still check this thread for the next few weeks, simply because it's going to take folks a while to acclimate, but after that point we will no longer record feedback left in this thread.

As always, if you have any questions/comments relating to the Rules in the OP, feel free to discuss them in the thread.

Subbed.

(I don't like the idea of two threads, but I guess this has been discussed over and over. I hope it works out.)

Subbed.

(I don't like the idea of two threads, but I guess this has been discussed over and over. I hope it works out.)

Yeah, it has. At least you're somewhat open to the idea!

Like I've said before though, it's not like we can never go back. We'll see how things go, but if it ends up being a net negative, then we can always switch back to the old format.

I think the feedback thread is amazing, but a cross post of negative feedback would be useful. Seeing as we only get a few bad apples, keeping the positive remarks elsewhere should do wonders to clean up house. Putting negative feedback there works too, but a nice little "PSA: Hey this guy sucks" will still be handy here.

Labadal

I think the feedback thread is amazing, but a cross post of negative feedback would be useful. Seeing as we only get a few bad apples, keeping the positive remarks elsewhere should do wonders to clean up house. Putting negative feedback there works too, but a nice little "PSA: Hey this guy sucks" will still be handy here.
You read my mind.

I think the feedback thread is amazing, but a cross post of negative feedback would be useful. Seeing as we only get a few bad apples, keeping the positive remarks elsewhere should do wonders to clean up house. Putting negative feedback there works too, but a nice little "PSA: Hey this guy sucks" will still be handy.

Yeah and that's perfectly fine/encouraged. Not everyone is going to keep track of everything in the Feedback thread, so a heads up would be great.

What the mods have said though is that ALL feedback must be posted exclusively in the Feedback thread. That was one of the conditions for having a separate thread. I may see if NRValleytime wants to add a little blurb to the BST OP that encourages people to give heads up about Negative/Neutral feedback though.

If nothing else, the feedback staff/other people can always give the heads up.

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Game of Thrones Season 5 Digital HD Code - $15

Zelda Twilight Princess Wolf Link Amiibo and Game Box (NO GAME!) - $15

Fire Emblem SE ***GAME NOT INCLUDED*** Box, art book, and 3DS condom only! Circle sticker on one side of the box has been cut - $32

Steam keys
Broken Age $2

Strategy Guides
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past - 45
Suikoden - 40
Guide Bundle (not willing to sell these individually) - 50
Perfect Dark, Final Fantasy 1, Goldeneye, Killer Instinct, Super NES Player's Guide (marker on front), Official Nintendo Player's Guide (bad condition), Donkey Kong Country 2

SNES
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest - 18

Gamecube
Ocarina of Time - 25
Wavebird w/receiver (platinum) - 25

Wii/Wii U
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Steelbook Edition, Gamestop sticker on back of plastic case) - 38
Zack and Wiki (Sealed) - 22

PS2
Katamari Damacy - 9
Suikoden 3 (sticker on cover) - 12

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b I realize I do not have prices listed for everything, and I apologize.

My YuGiOh collection Links to an album of photos
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $60

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $70

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

Jurassic World: $3
Furious 7 Extended Edition: $3
Exodus Gods and Kings: $3
Oblivion: $2
Interstellar: $3
American Sniper: $3

PAL (Free Shipping unless mentioned otherwise, will take 2-3 weeks to get the U.S):
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4) - 43$ (New, no dlc code)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (XONE) CE Content (the edition is actually sealed right now so everything is new, will just cost too much to ship):
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (XONE) - 43$ (W/DLC Code)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Steelbook - 22$
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Artbook - 36$
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Naruto figure - Don't know
Some PS3 games:
- The King of Fighters XIII:Deluxe Edition - 35$(Contains:Game,Poster,Reversible Cover and Art CD)
- Arcana Hearts 3 - 25$
- Knights Contract - 18$
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - 13$
I'm not that sure how to price everything so feel free to contact me about it.

Why don't you buy my crap GAF, buy my crap already.

WTB Hitman Steam key for $22

discussion still goes in here, right?
oh, OP says no. What if they don't check that thread?

Discussion related to feedback should go to the Feedback thread for the most part.

I've already PM'ed NRValleytime, so hopefully he'll get this OP updated with the details relating to the new thread soon.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your concern. Neutral/Negative feedback can still be pointed out in this thread if people want to do so. The actual recording of all feedback has to happen in the other thread though.

Soulflarz

Banned
Discussion related to feedback should go to the Feedback thread for the most part.

I've already PM'ed NRValleytime, so hopefully he'll get this OP updated with the details relating to the new thread soon.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your concern. Neutral/Negative feedback can still be pointed out in this thread if people want to do so. The actual recording of all feedback has to happen in the other thread though.

Thanks. Was wondering for like, say, if that one guy who's gotten banned 3x comes back in here or such >__<

//ARCANUM

Can this get PINNED to the 1st off topic page like the B/S/T thread is? That would be helpful.

Absol

WTB Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn. Trying to see if I can get for little less than ebay prices.

Edit: Already found.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate as long as you don't try to lowball me.

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. - $375/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $120/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $90/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

If you buy all of the above, I'd do $500/shipped + insured. And I'd throw in a mystery game or two.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $600 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

More pics available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/MGyju

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $115/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $85/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $110/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $80/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $115/shipped.

wiibomb

quoting for the new page, please continue sending the feedback to this new thread.

also don't forget the standard for leaving feedback

WTS
They're all Humble stuff I already have/don't want.

I'm open to any offers and I'm happy to send keys first :)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse- $5
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut - $5

$2 each
Life Is Strange EP 1
I Am Bread
Company Of Heroes
Sentinels of the Multiverse
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks

$1 each
WARMACHINE Tactics - Standard Edition + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Front Mission Evolved
Bionic Dues
Colin McRae Rally
GRID Autosport Drag Pack
Hospital Tycoon
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
Overlord II
Rise of the Argonauts
Toybox Turbos
Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion
Switchcars
Sweet Lily Dreams
Startopia
Skyborn
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade
Gyromancer
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

Paypal gift

If I don't get back to you within 5-10 minutes I'm likely sleeping but will get back to you ASAP :)

OraleeWey

I have a couple of things here for sale. Note, the links are pictures to the items posted.

I've got a Crystal transparent Red 2DS. It is new and sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use sticker seals on their boxes for some reason. However, it is 100% new and unused. Asking for $75 shipped.

Next, I have a new/sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for Ps3. The box isn't exactly perfect but overall it isn't bad. It's in pretty good shape. General tear and settled dust. Here is a picture of the worst damage around the box. This is going for around $200-$300 on eBay. I'm asking for $140 shipped.

Then I've got a new/sealed charcoal black Sony PlayStation 2. These things are going for around $360 on eBay as of my light research. I'm asking for $240 shipped. If you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Finally I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for the same as the Ps2 above, $240 shipped. Again, if you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Accepting PayPal

Friggz

looking to trade my new/sealed copy of mario maker for either a used copy of splatoon/earth defense force 4.1 (ps4) or hyrule maker.

I will entertain other offers also.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom