• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Sealed copies of:

Street Fighter V (1)
UFC 2 (2, one Xbone and one PS4)

$47 Paypal each, shipping is included. Unfortunately, I won't be able to ship them out until Tuesday.

nikos

Apple Watch Sport Space Gray 42mm - $290 shipped.

The watch has been gently used, and it's in great condition. The larger of the two bands has never been used. It is covered by AppleCare until June 30th.

There is a tiny hairline scratch towards the top of the screen. I had to doctor the image to sort of make it visible. It's hard to see unless you are under a strong light and the screen is black. Any other imperfections you see is dust that my microfiber didn't catch.

Includes box, charger, and all accessories; comes as it did brand new. Asking $290 shipped.

9E49veJ.jpg

4AfrHQy.jpg

v7ZSkDQ.jpg

hCCQMIB.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U - $45 Shipped

Super Mario Maker for Wii U - $45 Shipped

frontovik

Banned
WTS the following Pokemon games (still in box/original packaging), PM/quote if you need further information or photographs. Always open to offers.

Shipping to US/Canada only, payment via PayPal.

Reduced prices!

Red (plastic wrap removed/box sides are crumpled/never played) - $40
Gold (plastic wrap removed/box sides are crumpled/never played) - $40
Ruby (still sealed) - $80
Sapphire (plastic wrap removed/never played) -$80
Firered (still sealed) - $80
Leafgreen (plastic wrap removed/never played) - $80
Soulsilver (plastic wrap removed/like new never played) comes with pokewalker - $80

Looking to BUY an inexpensive but decent (not shit?) FIGHTING STICK

Is it possible to get that around $50?

Shipping a stick is like $20-30 average private party. You are better off ordering online /w free shipping in most every situation.

What system(s) and game(s) is this for?

WTS

I'm selling a factory sealed Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS. Package has never been opened. Looking for $250 and that includes shipping and insurance cost. I would prefer if someone in the Midwest bought it.

Selling various PC keys. Accepting Paypal FF.

SouthPark Stick of Truth - Steam $5
WarMachine Tactics Plus DLC - Steam $4
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - Steam $3
TransOcean: The Shipping Company - Steam $2
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Black List - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Uplay $1
Broken Age - Steam $2
Penarium - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Telltale $1
Dead Core - Steam $1
Game Of Thrones - Telltale $5
Bejeweled 3 - Steam $1
Dragon Age Origins - Steam $2
Grid - Steam $1
Tales from Space: Mutant Blob Attack - Steam $1
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - Steam $1
Super Hexagon - Steam $.50
Sid Meier's Pirates - Steam $.50
The Showdown Effect - Steam $1
McPixel - Steam $.50
Duet - Steam $2
Outlast - Steam $2
Sentinels of the multiverse - Steam $2
GRAV - Steam $4
Switchcars - Steam $2
Forced - Steam $5
Nightsky - Steam $1

Soulflarz

Banned
Edit2: Deal is dead as can be
Selling ashes of the singularity codes
NoRéN;198514793 said:
Do you ask employees where the clothing was made and by who before you buy it?

No one has a problem when people want cheap games at a ridiculous discount. Don't like it? Move on and don't buy. I haven't seen you complain about people asking for a game that hasn't even been released at 50% off.

Hooray for posts not selling or buying!!! Woo part of the problem!

You're missing the entire point. It's a lack of disclosure. Especially since error keys can get deactivated- then what?
It also has to do with the fact people aren't getting money necessarily, you're costing a business money if you morally care about that. Add this to the fact that you're basically saying I can go and buy G2A keys and resell them here for $3 more and people will think they're legit.

The point is it's obnoxious to defend people intentionally not disclosing things.
Or would you prefer the windows 7/8 temp keys guy was never banned because he shouldn't have had to specify the type of key?

TL;DR Disclosure is important, people should call it out when people intentionally don't disclose, don't be an ass.

edit: and for those of you who do want these codes for basically free, newegg is working still

ACE 1991

Looking to sell my copy of the Division on PS4. Game is new and of course in great condition, plus I haven't used the included download code for in game item. Looking for $47 shipped.

Jumbo sale returns! Now with movies!!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vnqQzaO.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $9
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $9
Saint's Row 4 - $10 (2 page instruction manual apparently includes an online co-op pass code. I don't think it has been redeemed but can check if you want)

Xbox One:
Gears of War Ultimate code (from bundle) - $15

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LvAm8M2.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $22 SOLD
Bomberman Land Touch! - $10

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/INSt2Q8.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $16
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $9 SOLD
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $8 SOLD
Persona 3 Portable - $26
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $8 SOLD
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $8 SOLD
Jeanne D’Arc - $7 SOLD
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $9
Crush - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nY5hzgu.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $5 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $9

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $3 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $10
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Bioshock Infinite - $7

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kCW4CPY.jpg[/img]
All movies are used but excellent condition unless specified otherwise

Blu Rays

28 Day Later - $5
Ghostbusters - $5
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (sealed) - $5 SOLD
Zombieland (sealed) - $5
Inception (sealed) - $8 SOLD

DVDs

Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2) - $3
Tapeheads - $5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (seasons 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and Christmas Special) $28
God of Cookery - $10
Orange County - $3
Old School Unrated Ed. (Blockbuster rental copy, some surface scratches. Blockbuster casing) - $2
Grosse Pointe Blank - $5
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - $5
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated (sealed with graphic novel inside) - $10
Versus - 3 disc steelbook - Region 1 (paper insert is crinkled) - $15
40 Year Old Virgin - Unrated - $2
24 Hour Party People - $2
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet - $3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1 (surface scratches, also I think this usually comes with a cover slip. Mine is missing) - $5
Dawn of the Dead (2004) Unrated Director's Cut - $3
Battlefield Baseball - $10
The Experiment (sealed) - $20
Transformers 2 disc special ed. - $5
Secretary - $5
School of Rock - $3
Ghostbusters 2 - $5

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. Shipping will be USPS First Class which includes tracking.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal friends/family option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Shipping a stick is like $20-30 average private party. You are better off ordering online /w free shipping in most every situation.

What system(s) and game(s) is this for?
Is it seriously?
This would be for pc and sfv. The wife likes to play with me and some friends but she can't really get her thumbs around for special moves consistently :p

Anastasis

Is it seriously?
This would be for pc and sfv. The wife likes to play with me and some friends but she can't really get her thumbs around for special moves consistently :p

You may luck out if someone is selling near you making shipping less. I bid on one I thought was decent on eBay and it was a nearby state making shipping $12.

jtb

Banned
WTT: I have an Ashes of the Singularity steam key. Shoot me a list of whatever extra leftover keys you have or are open to trading and we can figure out a deal that works for both of us; I'm open to just about anything. Also willing to trade Ashes of the Singularity key for Far Cry: Primal key.

WTT: I have an Ashes of the Singularity steam key. Shoot me a list of whatever extra leftover keys you have or are open to trading and we can figure out a deal that works for both of us; I'm open to just about anything. Also willing to trade Ashes of the Singularity key for Far Cry: Primal key.

Have you got the actual steam key? I got the amd code but when I try to redeem it for the actual steam key I'm not able too. I had to open a ticket and send them screenshots of the code and the invoice. Still waiting for a reply back.

jtb

Banned
Have you got the actual steam key? I got the amd code but when I try to redeem it for the actual steam key I'm not able too. I had to open a ticket and send them screenshots of the code and the invoice. Still waiting for a reply back.

Yes, it gave me back a Steam key. Haven't tested it yet, for obvious reasons, but the AMD key did work for me

Hollycat

WTS

Fallout 4 Pip boy Just comes with the Pipboy and the case. No game included. I'm asking $110. Negotiable
KH2.5 collectors Edition complete Asking $200 negotiable

PS3 320 gig slim.. $150

Games. $10.50 each unless otherwise marked If you buy more than one, everyone after the first is $8.50 SHIPPING INCLUDED

PS3
Assassins Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Brutal Legend
Call of Duty black ops
Dark Souls
Dark Void
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dishonored
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Dynasty Warriors 6
Dynasty Warriors 7
FF 13
FF 13-2
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Fear 2
God of War Collection
Grand Theft Auto 5 ($12)
Infamous (no case)
KH 1.5 Limited Edition ($20)
Metal Gear Collection
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motor Storm Apocalypse
Ni no Kuni
Persona 4 Arena -GONE
Rage
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time -GONE
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction -GONE
Red Dead Redemption
Skylanders
Skyrim
The Orange Box
The Saboteur
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3

DS/ 3ds - no cases
Animal Crossing new leaf - GONE
Adventure time ETDBIDK
Pokemon Black ($12) - GONE
Mario Kart 7 - GONE
Phoenix Wright 1
Apollo Justice
Miles Edgeworth

Additonally I'm selling drawings for cheap. I'll draw anything you want for a reasonable amount and you dont pay if you arent satisfied. I'm trying to raise money for rent this month. Thank you for your generosity. Link to some of my past doodles http://imgur.com/a/4A0or

H3xum

WTB:

A cheap (to the point I don't feel dumb for buying one right before the NX gets announced and they get even cheaper) Wii U

PM me please!

Palmer27

WTS
Okami Zekkeiban hd remaster for PS3 - new and sealed, not the essentials release £50 Sold

WTB
Dark Souls 3 collectors edition pre-order, ideally below £100. Sold
Any Psplus sub at a reasonable price Sold

(I'm new to the thread - hope I'm doing this right...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom