• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$25 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

(Last chance for these Disney codes. They're getting pulled after this listing.)
$7 Aladdin - Disney Anywhere

$5 Cinderella (2015 Branagh) - Disney Anywhere
$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Sicario - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD

$2 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$2 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD
*Sold* Inside Out - Disney Anywhere
*Sold* Avengers: Age of Ultron - Disney Anywhere
*Sold* Tusk - UVHD

WTB
XCOM 2 (steam) ~$20
Steam Controller cheap
please PM me

WTT
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL(new) for Bravely Default PAL
(I can add some quids)
(I don't mind if it's opened but in really good conditions,with box and art).

WTS

Steam
Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition £3

Some games that I didn't open and came with my consoles, I can upload pictures on request.
3DS
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL (new unopen, came with the console) ~£20
0151888_CF0001.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q8l79Cu.jpg
-Xenoblade Cover plates for n3DS (also never opened, came with the console) ~Make me an offer I have no idea for the price.
http://i.imgur.com/Jcxb7QQ.jpg
PS4
-Metal gear solid V: TPP (new, came with the console, never open) ~£18
metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-game-guide-free-download.thumb.png

-Star Wars 4 Classic Games Download Code for PSN NA ~$12
43530449.png

Vita
Persona 4 Dancing all night DLC from Disco Fever Edition (UK version, only the dlc code) ~Make an offer.
s-l96.jpg

Shipping is +£3 (for tracking, I'm in UK), I will try to post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees, prices are not final.

Gaaraz

Steam:
Apatheon - $4
Company of Heroes 2 - $8
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies Oberkommando West - $1
Company of Heroes Complete Edition - $8
Dust An Elysian Tale - $5
Legend of Grimrock - $2
Marine Sharpshooter II Jungle Warfare - $0 50
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack - $7
Overlord - $2
PixelJunk Shooter -$1
Race the Sun - $1
Realms of the Haunting - $0 50
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - $0
STALKER Clear Sky - $2
System Shock 2 - $2
Valkyria Chronicles - $8
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $4
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War II - $3
Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War II Retribution - $5

Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

Lunaniem

WTS:
Far Cry Primal - uPlay Newegg ($7 PayPal)
Ashes of the Singularity - AMD Newegg ($5 PayPal)
South Park: The Stick of Truth & This War of Mine - ($5 PayPal)
ARK: Survival Evolved - ($5 PayPal)

PM if interested.

Vazduh

Positive seller feedback to Damage Inc.

Still looking to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider for 20 USD (Steam), if anyone's selling, btw.

nguyen704

WTB: Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for Steam (PC). Willing to spend about $20 for a copy.

PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

rj118

Prices include shipping within the US. Looking for PayPal or Amazon Payments. I'm also interested in trading for 3DS cover plates.

eShop Credit:
$50 for $44
$20 for $18

3DS

6X3Jcu7.jpg

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (Brand New) - $35
GpHusLE.jpg

Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $32

Steam
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $4
Volume - $4
Grav - $4
Broken Age - $3
Switchcars - $3
Sentinels of the Multiverse - $2
Penarium - $2
Dropsy - $2

cC0RDQ3.jpg

Also looking to sell a nearly new iPad mini 3, 16 GB space gray. $260 is what I'm looking for but I'm open to offers.

Invis

WTS: Until Dawn PS4 - $25 shipped

Destiny Xbox One - $15 shipped

iPhone 4S AT&T 16GB - Offer

WTB: The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy Blu-ray

The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-ray

300 - The Complete Experience Blu-ray

Dunan

Positive feedback for Lilty as a buyer. You're gonna love that Splatoon book!

Also, looking to buy Play-Asia credit at a discount. Will buy up to about $50. Make me an offer!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
WTS PC Version of The Division. This is a retail copy, not a game bundle code or a keyboard code and comes with the Hazmat gear suit

Please, no lowball offers

Thanks

$10

Mega

Banned
I read these like:
"Send offers, but they better not be lower than the price I have in mind or I'll make you feel cheap."

Listing prices should be mandatory. It's an enforced requirement on another forum I visit and it's really for the best.

mdsfx

Listing prices should be mandatory. It's an enforced requirement on another forum I visit and it's really for the best.
I don't mind sellers asking for offers IF THEY ARE FLEXIBLE, but asking for offers and saying "no low-balling" tells me that the truth is they aren't flexible and are looking for top dollar, in which case the seller should probably just put a price up.

As I buyer I see that kind of post and won't even consider it unless I'm desperate for the item.

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Fire Emblem SE ***GAME NOT INCLUDED*** Box, art book, and 3DS condom only! Circle sticker on one side of the box has been cut - $32

Steam keys
Broken Age $2

Strategy Guides
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past - 45
Suikoden - 40
Guide Bundle (not willing to sell these individually) - 50
Perfect Dark, Final Fantasy 1, Goldeneye, Killer Instinct, Super NES Player's Guide (marker on front), Official Nintendo Player's Guide (bad condition), Donkey Kong Country 2

SNES
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest - 18

Gamecube
Ocarina of Time - 25
Wavebird w/receiver (platinum) - 25

Wii/Wii U
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Steelbook Edition, Gamestop sticker on back of plastic case) - 38
Zack and Wiki (Sealed) - 22

PS2
Katamari Damacy - 9
Suikoden 3 (sticker on paper cover) - 10

AwRy108

I agree with this 100%. Even if the price listing carries the "...or best offer" tag line, it'd be way better than the no-price approach, which basically requires buyers to haggle via the unreliable PM system.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I read these like:
"Send offers, but they better not be lower than the price I have in mind or I'll make you feel cheap."

He got the game for free to begin with

I really don't care what you sell the game for but shouldn't be bragging about duping Amazon CSR's in one thread and then telling people no low-balling in BST without an asking price.

dEvAnGeL

So what is this? Another witch hunt? It shouldn't be anybody's business how a seller got the items as long as it wasn't ilegal, also disclosing prices is and always should be up to the person who's selling the items, for whatever reason that might be is entirely personal, if the PM system is so unreliable than how a seller will get back to you to send you info of a code or an address? So reliable for some things and unreliable for others? Which one is it? if you have had a bad experience with a seller than post it here but simply making empty remarks about things that have no importance is out of place and completely unnecessary

mdsfx

He got the game for free to begin with

I really don't care what you sell the game for but shouldn't be bragging about duping Amazon CSR's in one thread and then telling people no low-balling in BST without an asking price.

I don't think that should matter. I really don't care if he grabbed them off the back of a truck.

...also disclosing prices is and always should be up to the person who's selling the items, for whatever reason that might be is entirely personal, if the PM system is so unreliable than how a seller will get back to you to send you info of a code or an address? So reliable for some things and unreliable for others? Which one is it? if you have had a bad experience with a seller than post it here but simply making empty remarks about things that have no importance is out of place and completely unnecessary

My feedback was really just for sellers who post "offers welcome" and "no low-balling" in the same post to see how unappealing it is for buyers. If it helps them sell something faster/easier, I don't think it's really unwelcome feedback. Just my two cents.

OraleeWey

I have a couple of things here for sale. Note, the links are pictures to the items posted.

I've got a Crystal transparent Red 2DS. It is new and sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use sticker seals on their boxes for some reason. However, it is 100% new and unused. Asking for $75 shipped.

Next, I have a new/sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for Ps3. The box isn't exactly perfect but overall it isn't bad. It's in pretty good shape. General tear and settled dust. Here is a picture of the worst damage around the box. This is going for around $200-$300 on eBay. I'm asking for $130 shipped.

Then I've got a new/sealed charcoal black Sony PlayStation 2. These things are going for around $360 on eBay as of my light research. I'm asking for $240 shipped. If you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Finally I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for the same as the Ps2 above, $240 shipped. Again, if you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Accepting PayPal

As a buyer, I've haggled people down in the past, although it usually ends in me giving something up. For instance, getting a PS3 for $20 off the asking price, but with only one controller included instead of two.

I really don't see the problem. If anything, the ability to negotiate is one of the advantages of buying on a forum.

Bronetta

So what is this? Another witch hunt? It shouldn't be anybody's business how a seller got the items as long as it wasn't ilegal, also disclosing prices is and always should be up to the person who's selling the items, for whatever reason that might be is entirely personal, if the PM system is so unreliable than how a seller will get back to you to send you info of a code or an address? So reliable for some things and unreliable for others? Which one is it? if you have had a bad experience with a seller than post it here but simply making empty remarks about things that have no importance is out of place and completely unnecessary

No this isn't a witch hunt. Just pointing out that seller should post asking price instead of "no lowballers" because we don't know what the seller considers low.

Edit: I didn't mean to come off as a douchebag but if I knew he got the game for free, my definition of "lowball" would be very different from someone who didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom