• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
This is a long stretch, but I'll ask anyway:

Anyone have a GameStop Birthday 20% off, or something similar, coupon code in their e-mail?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Looking for components for upcoming Haswell-E build. DDR4, 979/980's, and a 5960x.

Have a 4gb 770 and sealed Wasteland 2 for bartering as well.

mdsfx

Anyone have access to the $28 Wii U Pro controller at a local Kmart? I'm trying to save a few bucks on one and all of the kmarts in my area have closed permanently.

Dunan

Have a few items sitting here that I would love to sell -- super-cheap prices include shipping to the USA:

K96f93P.jpg

Japanese magazines $5 each:

Dengeki Playstation Magazine:

* Final Fantasy Type-0,
* another FFT-0,
* issue 500 featuring FFXIII,

Famitsu magazine:

* Monster Hunter Frontier and Lightning Returns

Japanese oversize World Preview books $6 each:

* Final Fantasy XIII - SOLD
* Final Fantasy Type-0

Strategy books $6 each

* Final Fantasy XIII - SOLD
* Tactics Ogre Official Guide Concluded
* Tales of Destiny Perfect Guide

Strategy books $10 each:

* Final Fantasy Type-0

Also take a one-dollar discount on every single subsequent item if you buy multiple items!

breadtruck

Send a Steam Token Trade Offer or PM.

Willing to work out a multi-item deal to trade for USA Region or non-region locked "Shovel Knight" using the following potential giftable game choices burning a hole in my inventory. A few of these games are now no longer available for purchase from the Steam store. Choose one or multiple from these games, Ill decide if your deal suggestion is worth going for:

The Games and their Current U.S. Steam Values (as of Noon 12/20/2014)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box - $10
Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition (SS:HD1&2 plus the original versions of 1&2 - 4 games total) - $8
Defense Grid and DLC - No longer available in Steam store
Binding of Isaac (Original) - $2.50
Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Rush, & Toki Tori) - $2
The Ship (2 game pack) - No longer available in Steam store
Droplitz - No longer available in Steam Store
Ceville - $2.50
Secret of the Magic Crystals - $1.50

Any chance PS+ codes go on sale by January?

I banked on them going on sale this time of the year but it seems like I should have stacked up last year when they were going for like $35

B-Ri

I got assassins creed unity and black flag codes to sell for XBO

Willing to trade for a year of gold, or other Xbox one games

WarpathDC

Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Praise the Sun Sale!

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Codes

$16.99 PayPal

PM me

100% Rated GAF Seller

chaosaeon

Looking to Buy -

White PS4
280034-h1-t.jpg

Seller can keep the controller as well. Send me a PM.

Edit : I'm in Canada but don't mind paying for shipping depending on the amount.

Looking to Buy -

White PS4
280034-h1-t.jpg

Your best bet is to go to Target and price match the bundle at $399 and then use the cartwheel coupon for 15% off. Should be able to walk out with one around 360 or even less if you have a red card. Then you could sell Destiny and the controller on here.

Bradach

Willing to buy: the destiny expansion pass or failing that just the dark below on its own. Must be US version and for PS4.

PM me if you have one. I'm going asleep now so I'll respond once I've had a good rest.

Game: Rise of Nations Out of Stock
Price: $1.50

Game: Depth Out of Stock
Price: $4

Accepting Paypal sent as a personal transaction (gift)
Limited quantity, first come first served.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
Twelve months: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 10% off from Sunday, Dec 14th to Saturday, Dec 20th
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% off for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (339+ Total Positive Feedback!)

chaosaeon

Looking to Buy -

White PS4
280034-h1-t.jpg

Your best bet is to go to Target and price match the bundle at $399 and then use the cartwheel coupon for 15% off. Should be able to walk out with one around 360 or even less if you have a red card. Then you could sell Destiny and the controller on here.

I have a sneaking suspicion I know the answer to this ... but would this work with me being in Canada ? Here just buying one in the store is at least $450 without tax, and with tax over $500. The bundle is even $470 dollars on amazon.ca (.ca is mostly laugh worthy anyway as they were selling shadow of mordor for 90 dollars.) Am I out of luck ? :/

That's honestly why I was trying in here, thinking maybe someone got the 20th anniversary and doesn't need their white one anymore or something. I don't want Destiny either lol.

I have a sneaking suspicion I know the answer to this ... but would this work with me being in Canada ? Here just buying one in the store is at least $450 without tax, and with tax over $500. The bundle is even $470 dollars on amazon.ca (.ca is mostly laugh worthy anyway as they were selling shadow of mordor for 90 dollars.) Am I out of luck ? :/

That's honestly why I was trying in here, thinking maybe someone got the 20th anniversary and doesn't need their white one anymore or something. I don't want Destiny either lol.

Not sure about Canada. You should probably edit your post to mention you are in Canada.

asdad123

Anyone here interested in a 46" 1080p Sony Bravia LCD TV? I don't have the exact model number as I'm not home right now, but I know it's 120hz and 1080p. I got it a couple years ago.

Looking for $250. Local pickup only in North Jersey.

ClearData

Positive seller feedback for JustinBB7 on the sale of a pick your path code. His communication was excellent and I would gladly do business with him again.

theRizzle

So I'm home for the holidays and cleaning out some stuff from my Dad's place and I found a box of PS2 games. I don't want them anymore, but I am loathe to throw them out. Most of the stuff is in mint/near-mint shape with manuals and all included (unless otherwise noted).

photo6.jpg

Amplitude - No manual
Beyond Good & Evil - Manual missing cover
Bully
Disgaea 2
Enter The Matrix
FIFA Soccer 2003
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Frequency
The Getaway
God Of War
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 3
Indigo Prophecy
Jak & Daxter - No manual, greatest hits disc
Kingdom Hearts
Max Payne 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
NFL Blitz 2003
Onimusha - No manual
Onimusha 2
Ring Of Red
Shadow Of The Colossus
Siren
SOCOM
Space Channel 5 Special Edition
Tony Hawk 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Yakuza

NOT PICTURED: Document of Metal Gear, GTA 3 (black label), Raw Danger (no manual)

I will consider any and all offers for these games, but only if you want all of them. I am not gonna start mailing out 2 or 3 games to people because I just do not have the time. I would prefer to have this dealt with in the next 10 days if someone is interested, as I'm flying back home on the 2nd and this box will be trash by then.

I'm not looking for a crazy amount of money, just looking to get these games into the hands of someone who might want them for a collection or whatever. I can get you a rough shipping quote if you PM me your address. I live in Canada (Greater Toronto Area) if that affects your decision at all.

Will also accept a copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4 as trade. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom