• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Anyone have a spare villager Amiibo to sell that's not gonna attempt to scale or screw me? I would appreciate I have diddy king for anyone else

SmokeMaxX

WTB:

Wii U Gamecube-controller adapter. New, used, don't care -- needed it overnighted in the U.S.

Thanks

Overnighting it would be extremely expensive. I don't have too much experience with price ranges for it, but I'd estimate at least $30-60 just for shipping.

EDIT: Changed the price range.

Istaerion

Overnighting it would be extremely expensive. I don't have too much experience with price ranges for it, but I'd estimate at least $50-100 just for shipping.

Not only is it extremely expensive, but you would have to pray to get reliable service two days before Christmas.

NeoGAF Plus seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Want:

PayPal

FOR SALE:

Thief (PS4) - $13
Bayonetta 2 (sealed) - $43
DriveClub (sealed) - $35
Blue Snowball Microphone Ice - $30
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes (great condition):

Air Jordan 11 Retro Cool Grey- Size 9
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG White/Gym Red (Europe only release) - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Year of the Horse - Size 9
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9
Lebron VIII Sprite - Size 9

Hip Hop

Want To Sell:

Nintendo 3DS XL - Black - Like New

Used only for a few hours. Got it a few months ago. Includes all packaging/box/accessories that came with it.

Can send pictures.

Asking $130 Paypal shipped.
U.S. only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positive Buyer feedback for maxcriden

Great communication, easy to deal with it.

Overnighting it would be extremely expensive. I don't have too much experience with price ranges for it, but I'd estimate at least $30-60 just for shipping.

EDIT: Changed the price range.

Checking USPS I came up with $29.10 for shipping from me (Illinois) to a random address in California. They are small and don't weigh much at all. To be clear, I don't have one for sale.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Checking USPS I came up with $29.10 for shipping from me (Illinois) to a random address in California. They are small and don't weigh much at all. To be clear, I don't have one for sale.
Priority Express Flat Rate padded envelope is $19.99 for overnight which is pretty swell.

Please add this to your PM - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144471394&postcount=11075

Selling Physical Vita Titles for $10 Each. 20% each additional game you buy. All are used (includes original case) but maybe played once and not very long.

SOLD Tearaway
SOLD Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
LittleBigPlanet
SOLD Rayman Origins
Army Corps of Hell
Ragnarok Odyssey

-----

$100

(NEW, SIGNED) Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Box was opened so they could sign the boxart itself. Will provide picture. I wont this contest years ago through gametrailer.com

$50

(NEW, SEALED) Class of Heroes 2 PSP.
(NEW) Fallout 3 Vault-Tec Lunchbox. Includes the bobblehead and artbook and making of disc.

$40

(USED) Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - DS

$35
(USED) Puyo Pop Fever
(USED) Star Ocean First Departure

$30

(USED) Metroid Prime Pinball -Includes Game cartridge and Rumble Pak
(USED) Final Fantasy IV - DS. Includes the cartridge, manual and all the paperwork. Don't think this title includes any codes.
(NEW, SEALED) Dragon Quest VI - DS
(NEW) Kubrick Halo 3 master Chief Collectors set with the white variant
(USED) Advance Wars Days of Ruin - DS

$25

(USED) The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - DS
(USED) Chrono Trigger – DS
(USED) Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP

$20

(USED) Pokemon White - DS
(USED) Crisis Core Final Fantasy – PSP
(USED) Wild Arms XF – PSP

$15

(USED) Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - DS
(NEW, SEALED) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (NOT GREATEST HITS VERSION)
(USED) Bangai-O Spirits - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift - DS
(USED) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP
(USED) DJ Max Fever - PSP
(USED) Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure – PSP
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – PSP
(USED) Jeanne D’Arc – PSP
(USED) Monster Hunter Freedom 2

$10

SOLD (USED) Dragon Quest IV - DS
SOLD (USED) Dragon Quest IX - DS
SOLD (USED) Dragon Quest V - DS
(USED) Etrian Odyssey II - DS
(USED) New Super Mario Bros. - DS
(USED) Mario Kart DS - DS
(USED) Megaman X Maverick Hunter
(USED) Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
(USED) Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
(USED) wipEout pulse – PSP
(NEW, SEALED) PATAPON – PSP
(USED) Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - PSP

$6

SOLD (USED) Lost Magic - DS
(USED) God of War Chains of Olympus – PSP
(USED) Lumines II - PSP

$5

(USED) Bust a Move - DS
(USED) PoPoLoCrois – PSP
(USED) Patapon - PSP

--------------------

CONDITION

All titles are very much unplayed. Saved data may still be present. Too lazy to delete but you can do that if you want. The Nintendo code may be have been used/given away or expired. includes manuals (except vita games).

All games are US based or otherwise stated.

PAYMENT

Accept Paypal GIFT only.

Game prices does not include shipping. But it will be cheaper than what USPS offers on Flat rate prices.

SHIPPING

Ship only with USPS and ship to most location accepted.
Each game starts at $4 to ship (Small flat rate boxes). the more you buy the likelihood it'll be cheaper considering i can put in more games in a box for one cheaper price. Price may be higher if you are not in the US.

The bigger stuff would cost more obviously because i need to find a box to accommodate it. But I can calculate the cost for items you may be interested in and give you a total.

PM me if you're interested. Add this link as I'll use this post as I'll be updating stuff here for now. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144471394&postcount=11075

if by email please provide your GAF name and paste this LINK in the body of the message. quote to see email

Thanks.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
WTT/S

- Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly US PSN code.

- $50 US PSN Code. $45 via paypal.

Also open to trading for other PSN games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom