• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe3208

Banned
REALLY REALLY WTB!!!!!

US-Region Wave 2 amiibo, looking for:

-Little Mac
-Pit
-Captain Falcon

Send me a PM with price and I'll be in touch, thanks!

Thanks to Jaimonster for helping me out!

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 3 copies left

Price: $7.99
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - 1 copy left

Price: $2.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $18.99
  • The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $6.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $15.99
  • Pillars of Eternity

Price: $19.99, $24.99(Champion Edition)
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $13.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

Price: $11.99
  • Dead State

Price: $9.99
  • Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $13.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Price: $11.99

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

WTB a 20th Anniversary PS4, preferably for no more than $1000.

Also, WTS:

Cowboy Bebop Amazon Exclusice Blu-Ray box set, still sealed and all that.

PM if interested. Willing to do trades, too, as I'm trying to get rid of some larger, higher value box sets, collectors editions, etc.

maxcriden

Probably should remove that Kyo645 quote. People have been having issues with them and I personally PM'ed them about this system and never got another response back. They initially told me to just go ahead and pay, but when I asked for some pictures/proof, they never responded.

Oh yes, good point. Removed. Thanks for the reminder, Clogger!

dgco86

Probably should remove that Kyo645 quote. People have been having issues with them and I personally PM'ed them about this system and never got another response back. They initially told me to just go ahead and pay, but when I asked for some pictures/proof, they never responded.

I compiled a list for you of those selling 20th Anniversary PS4s, I would recommend PMing these posters to see if any of them can help you out:

Thanks for compiling all that and for the heads up on Kyo645. I'll send out some PMs shortly.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still looking to buy Alien: Isolation and Diablo III for PS4. Looking for each at around $20. Let me know if you're selling!

Yuuichi

WTS:

Funimation Exclusive Cowboy Bebop Limited Edition: $250 + Shipping

I could post pictures of it if someone really wants it, but it's unopened and looks exactly like every other one out there.

I also have copies of the NISA release of Katanagatari parts 1 and 2, opened but like new (only one disk ever used between both sets) that I would be willing to part with for $250 + shipping as well, as it is out of print and not exactly easy to find.

And if for some reason you're interested in both or have something else in mind, I'm open to negotiation. Paypal is preferred for the time being though.

Offers are only good for about a week and a half, so if you're interested act fast. As I won't be able to ship for quite some time after that.

Long shot as I haven't seen any posted since I started in this thread.

Looking for Netflix Subscription tokens. It's going to be a Christmas gift and the only thing I see in store is a $60 card. If anyone has anything that they are looking to get rid of.. let me know.

Thanks!

My WiiU sold so please stop sending me inquiries! Thank you!

Also, still trying to sell this bad boy.

WTS - AS ONE TOTAL BUNDLE:
Xbox One - Mint condition
2 mint condition controllers
1 Metro: Redux
1 Titanfall
1 Shadow of Mordor
1 Xbox One Headset Adaptor
*Also has Master Chief Collection digitally loaded onto the console with ~2 months of Xbox Live. You can keep the account
TOTAL: $350 dollars + shipping

PM me if interested.

ALSO - WTB - Destiny PS4 Expansion Pass. Let me know if anyone has it for less than 30

It appears this is going to be a long shot, but I'm hoping someone has these and is willing to part with them...

WTB:

Gamecube:
Gotcha Force
Cubivore

Looking for both in complete condition. I realize these are pricey and I'm willing to pay around market value. If anyone has either please message me and see if we can work something out.

Few items for sale no problem in me sending first if your an established trader include $2 for shipping on games and I don't mind reasonable haggling:)
Haves
Last of Us (ps3)-$20
GTAV (ps3 in collectors tin case but has crack through spine)-$20
Soul Sacrifice-$12
Tearaway-$11
AC Vita-$10
Ocarina of Time 3ds-$23
NES system custom modded light skyblue with blue led comes with nano loop sound mod and a seperate new pin connector-$100 plus shipping can pm pics
Jtag white phat 360-$90 plus exact shipping.

Wants
Amiibos except diddy and Luigi
Bayonetta 2
WiiU GameCube adapter

Accepting Paypal or trades of my wants thanks for reading.

Quick sale! Looking to sell a PS Vita Walking Dead game season one code $15~ and a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D code for $30~. Games are $20 and $40 retail price, just an FYI. Prices flimsier than a rubber band, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to name a price, and we can go from there.
Thanks!

ViciousDS

Banned
Quick sale! Looking to sell a PS Vita Walking Dead game season one code $15~ and a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D code for $30~. Games are $20 and $40 retail price, just an FYI. Prices flimsier than a rubber band, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to name a price, and we can go from there.
Thanks!

I would wait bud....walking dead season 1 complete is $14.99 at best buy this week.

Also DKK returns 3D is standard $29.99 at best buy.

Leatherface

GAF-

I'm trying to gauge interest with this one, but I'm considering selling off my entire Gamecube collection as well as the console itself and any accessories I have with it. The package would include upwards of 60 games 2-4 controllers and other various bonus items.I don't have the patience to sell off my collection piece by piece so this would be a one and done sale.

Any interest in this? If so I'll start gathering pics and a detailed list for all to see. Not sure of the price yet but it shouldn't be anything unreasonable. Let me know.

wiibomb

Thanks!

retail price of DKCR3D has never been 40, it has been 35 (now its 30) and even though its $28 at amazon

I want to trade a copy of dead island collection for either riptide or a game of equal value. I purchased this thinking i could gift the first game I already had but apparently I cant

Vitacat

WTB: Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. CIB please and nice and clean.

They're going for ~$70 on eBay (putting all the crazy priced auctions aside).

Anyone have one to sell here? How much would you want shipped in USA?

Also...

WTB: Pit Amiibo. Cannot find them anywhere. :-( Offering $20. I know it's not much considering NOA's horrible supply problems with these things, but hoping someone will have an extra and have mercy on me.

maxcriden

WTB: Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. CIB please and nice and clean.

They're going for ~$70 on eBay (putting all the crazy priced auctions aside).

Anyone have one to sell here? How much would you want shipped in USA?

Have you checked your local GS? You can check on their site. They have them "used" for $50 IIRC but they're actually new copies just opened for re-sale. Also, if you search in this thread there's a 20% off coupon, and if you download Global Assault, a game, on iOS or Android, and click the "K" to link it to Kongregate/GameStop, you can get a $5 off coupon; not sure if those two coupons can stack together though. You'd also get a discount from your Power Up Pro Rewards card if you have one.

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

badbrains

WTS 1 Pick Your Path Nvidia Digital Download AddOn Code (The Crew / Far Cry 3 / AC: U. Looking for $30. PayPal / Google Wallet only methods of payment accepted.

Neogaf Plus seller!

WTS

Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One Digital Code - $19.50

$50 in PSN credit - $45. Can also break this up into $10 amounts that I'd sell for $9 each.

20th Anniversary PS4 New and Sealed - $1500 shipped

LQX

FS: Everything ships from NY.

$10 eShop code. $9

Wii remote plus. Opend but brand new. Flatten box and remote will be shipped in a small priority box. $26

IMG_3642.jpg

AceKard $12

Chrono Trigger DS - Like new and comes with first print map. $28

Air Jordan Phase 23 Trek. Bought these sneakers on impulse awhile back as I had a pair as kid that looked similar. Never worn and brand new. Size 11.5 $68

ViciousDS

Banned
Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1

Got here in timely manner. Got hung up on delivery by usps....not his fault...just 1 day delay. Very happy! Would buy again

GAF-

I'm trying to gauge interest with this one, but I'm considering selling off my entire Gamecube collection as well as the console itself and any accessories I have with it. The package would include upwards of 60 games 2-4 controllers and other various bonus items.I don't have the patience to sell off my collection piece by piece so this would be a one and done sale.

Any interest in this? If so I'll start gathering pics and a detailed list for all to see. Not sure of the price yet but it shouldn't be anything unreasonable. Let me know.

Would depend on the games and price honestly. What are you thinking? And I'm down to know what games you have.

Probably no chance, but hey, you never know. Christmas miracles and all that.

WTB:
Amiibo Villager
Amiibo Marth
Amiibo Wii Fit Trainer

I'm happy to pay a small markup and shipping, but definitely not the prices some places have been asking for them x.x

maxcriden

wts

I also just got a second Xbox One discount code for $100 off a new bundle or $150 off refurbished food until end of Jan for MS store. Asking $50 after just buying one from Bobo here in this thread

Paypal gift. I can link you to perfect 15 year ebay rating.

Edit: to include shipping

I'm not into XB, but I would like to hear more about this 'refurbished food'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom