• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS UV Codes:

Gravity -$2 Paypal

American Hustle -$2 Paypal

Edit: Totally didn't think about it when I posted this. I won't be back in my apartment until this Sunday.

Flandy

Vita Titles for $10 Each

LittleBigPlanet 3

U-WOT-M8.jpg

ccbfan

Going to try one more time to get rid of these on Neogaf before I resort to ebay. I know it's a good deal!

1) $325 total for - Deluxe WiiU 32GB Black with all cables, gamepad, and the following games:
Wonderful 101, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, ZombiU

2) $400 total for Xbox One 500gb black with all cables, 2 controllers, and the following games:
Metro: Redux, Titanfall, and Shadow of Mordor.

***I am not selling the consoles or games individually as I really do not want to go through all that shipping hassle. If you're interested please PM me.

Sent you a pm if you're still selling.

Jinto

WTS

For Xbox One

Assassin's Creed Unity Code - $20
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Code - $10

$25 for both

Canada/Us region

Accept Paypal

PM me if anyone is interested

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Update:

Going on 9 days and still have not heard a word from Kyo645

Last Activity: Yesterday 06:31 PM

he logs on daily and does not reply to any message

kamakazi5

Looking to sell a Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $25 Paypal

Also wanted to give positive buying feedback to the following:

earvcunanan
maxcriden

Thanks, guys.

kuYuri

Now with lower prices.

WTS:

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One (digital version) $20
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay code) $4

Accept Paypal.

Update:

Going on 9 days and still have not heard a word from Kyo645

Last Activity: Yesterday 06:31 PM

he logs on daily and does not reply to any message
I've had a terrible experience with this person, AwRy108 has, and now you. Hopefully people will pay attention to this user's feedback moving forward. It's a shame that this has been so commonplace with him, as there's no real excuse for not taking 30 seconds to keep the communication channel open.

Positive seller feedback for isny: Outstanding seller, went out of his way to get the copy of Smash Bros Wii U that I bought for Christmas in time.

Want to Sell

Tokyo, Japan

Hori Classic Controller Pikachu

hori_pikachu.jpg

This is the 3rd version of Wii/Wii U CC pad made by Hori, but this one actually is only available in Japan.

The CC is brand new, it has been on sale since last saturday, and comes also with a themed Pikachu sticker for the remote.
The CC should have connected to the remote, so you don't need the hard-to-find GC controller adapter to play Smash

Delivery is made by international registered mail, tracking code is available, it should take around 10-15 days

Price : 45$ (delivery costs included)
Payment : Paypal only (gift or add 5%)

sk3tch

For Sale:

Acer GD235Hz 23.6" 120Hz 2ms Gaming Monitor (specs)

$120 shipped in its original box to you via USPS Priority. No defects, works fantastic - just moving to a G-SYNC unit.

GAF Gold. Regular PayPal only, please.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 74 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55

JDS Labs O2 + ODAC combo with AC Adapter - $225

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Netflix, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to GeekyDad

maxcriden

Looking to sell a Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $25 Paypal

Also wanted to give positive buying feedback to the following:

earvcunanan
maxcriden

Thanks, guys.

I think kamakazi5 and I did business on an iTunes card although I can't for the life of me remember. Sorry, kamakazi5. :( Just as every experience I've had here has been a good one, I'll gladly leave positive seller feedback for kamakazi5.

I'm about to ship a Wii U Gamecube Adapter overnight. It fits in an Flat rate envelop and it's almost 2 inches thick

Will this cost me $20 in shipping in USPS?

Istaerion

I'm about to ship a Wii U Gamecube Adapter overnight. It fits in an Flat rate envelop and it's almost 2 inches thick

Will this cost me $20 in shipping in USPS?

If it's Flat Rate, yes. It will be more expensive using another form of express shipment with an actual box instead of envelope.

Be aware that service around this time of year let alone two days before Christmas is spotty and you may experience delays, damage, and/or a lost package.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
WTS:

1. Have: $25 Gamestop Gift Card (actual printable gift card, not a coupon)

Want: $22.50 (10% off) Paypal (gift / Friends and Family).

2. Have: 10% off Target in-store coupon any Nintendo Electronics Department Item (Accessory, Hardware, or Software) expires 12/24

These were distributed at select malls. I will scan it for you and send you the pdf/image file. They were selling like hotcakes on ebay for $7+ (none for sale there at the moment), as you can save a lot of money. For example, Target is currently selling the Wii U Deluxe bundle with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land plus a $20 Target GC for $299.99. With this coupon, you could buy it for $270, saving $30. If you subtract the value of the gift card, it comes down to $250! An excellent price.

Want: $5 Amazon GC or Paypal (gift / Friends and Family)

Willing to Trade/Sell

Microsoft
  • Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition (XB1, sealed) - $35 shipped
  • Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (X360, sealed) - $35 shipped
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (Like New, played once) - $45 shipped

Sony
  • PlayStation Sharpshooter (Like New in Box) - $13 shipped
  • Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3, sealed) - $25 shipped
    *includes OST

Nintendo
  • Pokemon X (3DS, sealed) - $25 shipped

PC
  • Skyrim Legendary Edition - $15

Other
  • $10 iTunes digital codes for $9
  • Logitech 715i 30-pin Speaker Dock (Good condition) - $45 shipped
    *does not include remote, everything else included

Willing to Trade for/Buy
  • PayPal
  • Forza Horizon 2 (XB1)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Please PM me. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader/Seller. Thanks!

Athreous

Selling Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Keys PC 30$ for both. Also I'm trying to trade both keys for one of these games:

GTA 5 PS4 - Digital/Physical

Driveclub - Digital/Physical

Destiny PS4 - Digital/Physical

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 - Digital/Physical

Rocksmith 2014 Digital/Physical PS4

Warlords of Draenor Exp Pack - Digital/Physical

Drive Club Digital/Physical (Pm me if you have this, I wanna buy it)

If you have anything else in mind, let me know =)

Bump!

Qwell

WTB UV / Digital Codes for:

22 Jump Street
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not sure if this is UV or not)

or any other recent movies, however I buy a crap ton so I may have them already.

H: 6 Copies of Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse on Steam
3 Copies of Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift on Steam

These were removed recently, and are no longer purchasable.

W: $10/each as paypal gift, or send trade offers.

TheBez

I have a Far Cry 4/ The Crew/ Assassin's Creed: Unity code from my recent graphics card purchase for sale. Feel free to shoot me offers!

dgco86

This is probably a long shot, but I'll give it a go anyway. I'm looking to buy the camera stand (and if possible the rest of the brochures in that baggie) from the 20th Anniversary PS4. As far as I'm aware, only US and Canadian sets come with the camera stand. Thanks!

I'd be interested in getting a complete US/CA set too for the right price, but bear in mind since I'm in Singapore, Paypal fees + Shipping + Insurance + the unfavorable exchange rate are really limiting what I can offer.

maxcriden

Anyone willing to ship a 20th Anniversary PS4 to Singapore? I am unable to make Paypal gift payments so please factor fees/shipping/insurance/whatever into your asking price.

I compiled a list for you of those selling 20th Anniversary PS4s, I would recommend PMing these posters to see if any of them can help you out:

WTS

20th Anniversary Playstation 4. Asking $1,700 Paypal gift. Will overnight it to you the day it arrives at my door if you are in the US or we can look at other shipping options if you are overseas.

WTS

20th Anniversary PS4 had a deal on Ebay, but got scammed so I figured I try Gaf before going to Graigs List.

1,500/OBO

I have it confirmed with Sony that my order is in and it will ship out at the same time like the rest of NA. For a Gaffer I will not charge or ask for Payment until I have it in hand and can send a pick of it.

Done multiple transactions through here; I think I'm at a 5 in the document but it's definitely more than that. Accept Paypal gift, will ship immediately after payment.

I also have a 20th Anniversary PS4 coming in this week. If you're in the Bay Area/Sacramento area and want to do a meetup PM me and we can work something out.

WTS: 20th anniversary PS4.

Hope to have it in hand on Dec. 24th.

$1,200 plus whatever shipping/insurance you choose.

Please PM if interested.

hurzelein

WTS:

2 Amiibos: Any combination of 2 from these: Marth, Villager, Wiifit-Trainer, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Pit, Little Mac

75 $ or 62€, Paypal only. Free worldwide delivery including tracking number (approx. 5 days to the US). Very save packaging.

Payment via Paypal.

Germany only:

Titanfall Xbox One Deutsche Version - Neu & OVP, original eingeschweißt - 20€ inkl. Versand im Luftpolsterumschlag

Write me a personal message.

I compiled a list for you of those selling 20th Anniversary PS4s, I would recommend PMing these posters to see if any of them can help you out:

Probably should remove that Kyo645 quote. People have been having issues with them and I personally PM'ed them about this system and never got another response back. They initially told me to just go ahead and pay, but when I asked for some pictures/proof, they never responded.

sphinx

the piano man
Dear B/S/T Gaf,

I want to sell my Old 360 games. I am based in Germany and will send (almost) anywhere in the world and will pack carefully with bubble wrap and put the discs in a plastic cd tray that will prevent the discs from cracking. (pic was done by me, these are my games)

I went to the check amazon's lowest prices on each game and console and it came out like this:

Dead Space: $8.81
Eternal Sonata: $9.48
Alan Wake: $4.42
Castlevania LoS: $5.99
Vanquish: $39.99 (this is new, shrinkwrapped!)
Lost Odyssey: $10.10
Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams: $3.87
Silent Hill 4 The Room: $5.09
Fatal Frame: $14.99
Condemned: $3.48
1 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card: around $10.00

to cover the expenses of the shipping, I round it at 120.

it would be $120 US dls that you'd pay through paypal gift. Shipping is on me, just one time 120 dls payment. currency exchange done by Paypal.

I do not sell games separately, all or nothing. I am not sure I am open for price suggestions but you can always PM and try, depends on my need and the offer.

Amiibo Hook Up for US volks in need!

As I already said, I am based in Germany, today I went to my local saturn and took a pic, that's as of 23/12/14, today.

I will send a package of up to 5 amiibos to anyone in America who buys my 360 games, for the price I am asking for.

You can choose any five, I'll get them, send them to you with no profit whatsoever for me, you send the cost for the Items, and the shipping and handling as paypal gift.

1 amiibo costs 13.99 euros in the store. Shipping and handling costs 7 with the cheapest possible service (but no garantee of any kind and if it doesn't arrive, then it's your loss) and then there's the 12.75 euro service with delivery guarantee, (you have to sign to receive it), add 3 euros for the cardboard and let's round it to 15 euros for that.

13.99 x 5 = 69.95

69.95 + 15 (S&H) = 84.95 euros

84.95 into US dls as exchanged by www.xe.com = US$103.44 dls

$103.44 / 5 = $20.68 dls each amiibo

of course, you can get 1, 2 or 3 or 4 amiibos and reduce the pricing of the items as you see fit. Shipping and Handling stays the same always.

and that's not the end of my offer:

In February, we'll get Rosalina, Lucario, Ike among others in Europa. If those turned to be rare in the US, I'd promise and guarantee the same service given to you for the first package 1 more time, no profit for me. another batch of 5 amiibos sent to you, same circumstances.

I can't guarantee availabilty in my stores or anything and I won't lose money on this, but I'd do my best to look everywhere to get them.

If you don't care for some or most of the 360 games, then give them to a nephew or young brother or anyone getting started in gaming, or trade them for credit or something, I am asking GAF to help me out here.

You can sell 1 or more of the 5 amiibos you order for profit too.

I am willing to waste my time going to stores and the delivery store to help people out if I can get some profit out of my old outdated games to get a PS4.

further infos about the logistics of this procedure on PM communication.

I have used this thread several times back in 2011, including a sending a game to Stumpokapow :) I always had perfect score.

Also, I forgot Bayonetta 1+2 First Print Edition, New Sealed, delivery to North America

Paypal Gift, shipped: US$ 140.00 dls. (check your amazon...this deal is good if bayonetta is your thing)

bayonettagaf_zpsd9ccaf49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom