• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
WTT/S

- Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly US PSN code.

- $50 US PSN Code. $45 via paypal.

Also open to trading for other PSN games.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Probably should remove that Kyo645 quote. People have been having issues with them and I personally PM'ed them about this system and never got another response back. They initially told me to just go ahead and pay, but when I asked for some pictures/proof, they never responded.

See, I messaged him and I got pictures of the order confirm but I have not heard anything since

LordK

What I have to sell/trade:

Red Wii Console (includes console, wiimote+nunchuck, induction charger +1 charger battery pack, sensor bar, power supply, new super mario bros wii) $95 shipped

Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital Copy - $10 (Code expires in 2016)

What I'm interested in:
Amazon
Paypal
Deception Blood Ties (PS3)
FFXIII-2 Steam Gift

If you have something not listed here go ahead and PM me if you're willing to trade it.

GAF-

I'm trying to gauge interest with this one, but I'm considering selling off my entire Gamecube collection as well as the console itself and any accessories I have with it. The package would include upwards of 60 games 2-4 controllers and other various bonus items.I don't have the patience to sell off my collection piece by piece so this would be a one and done sale.

Any interest in this? If so I'll start gathering pics and a detailed list for all to see. Not sure of the price yet but it shouldn't be anything unreasonable. Let me know.

I would definitely consider it depending on the price, of course. Are the games mostly complete and do you mind listing some of the games you have?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. $4 Each.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes - Itunes or Ultraviolet HD (not both)
Transformers: Age Of Extinction - Ultraviolet HD
Pacific Rim - Ultraviolet HD
Pitch Black - Ultraviolet HD
The Chronicles Of Riddick - Ultraviolet HD
Riddick - Ultraviolet HD

*Sold* Inside Llewyn Davis - Ultraviolet HD
*Sold* The Sting - Itunes + Ultraviolet Combo
*Sold* Paranorman - Itunes + Ultraviolet Combo
*Sold* Rise Of The Guardians - Ultraviolet

PKhN37r.jpg

Eurocult

I ended up getting the digital version on the PSN store sale, so...

Alien Isolation PS4 physical copy. New & sealed - $30 shipped. Paypal gift.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Want to Sell

Zelda: Twilight Princess GCN CIB - solid condition, black label - offers welcome, not looking for a windfall just a happy home for the game 😃

scitek

I just upgraded to a Nexus 6, and my old Nexus 5 had a cracked screen, so I filed a claim with the insurance and got a new one hoping to trade it in using the Jump program (the deductible would've been cheaper than the $250 I still owe on the phone). Cut to today, and they tell me at the store, "Yeah, you actually had to trade it in when you got the Nexus 6, we can't take it now."

So, I'm selling a never-used (it was just opened today, I took the stickers off and everything) 16GB T-mobile Nexus 5 for $250 with charger and unused SIM card. You must be a T-Mobile customer, which I'm sure limits its appeal, but I don't think it's a bad deal.

PM me if interested.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
Twelve months: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

PSN 1 Year Card - $40
psn.png

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (353+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Sch1sm

Want to Buy

Wii Point Cards and eShop cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

PM'd.

Finishoff

Positive buyer feedback for OnlyOneCanoli.
Quick PM's and payment.

Sorry about the invalid first code, had no idea it was a dud. Thanks for your patience.

ThisOne

WTS:

Destiny (PS4)

It's used but in great condition. Includes case and inserts. Looking to get $25 for it through Paypal but I'm open to other offers.

I will only ship to USA.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:

header.jpg

Alien Isolation Preorder Key(includes tf2 items and some preorder dlcs) - 15$ (LIMITED TIME SALE)

header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 24.5$ (last copy)
Paradox Platinum Pack ( Cities in Motion 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Warlock 2: The Exiled ) - 12$ or 7 Sacks of Gems

header.jpg

Primal Carnage Extinction - 6$

All region free.

GravyButt

Still looking to buy a digital copy of sunset overdrive. Slim chance I can get to a store tomorrow and really not wanting to have to put my cc on live to buy it at full price

WTB: Kind of a stretch but is anyone selling a cheaper Steam key of Skullgirls than the Steam sale price? Looking at around the $3 to $4 price range lol.

Can pay through paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom