• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontBlink

Negative feedback for topyy .

Chiming in: as someone said, it is pretty much your fault for not doing enough research. Refunds are not a requirement for selling here, and since you get the item and confirmed it worked, your transaction has ended at that point.

terrisus

The page I listed shows the games and then says for gold you pick 3, for silver you pick 2 with no sorts of exlusions applied so I thought I HAD done my research to make sure I could get the game with the code. AMD was a bit opaque about this frankly.

That's not his fault in the slightest.

I understand that having given me the code it puts him in a little bit of a spot and would have been happy to wait for him to sell it and confirm it went through properly before getting a refund. However what I got was a flat no with nonsense reasons why it shouldn't be done that had nothing to do with reasonableness and everything to do with him not wanting to try sell it to someone else.

Again - why don't you try selling it?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trying to sell more stuff again. All items are US region & are in great condition unless mentioned. S/H will most likely cost around $3 to $4 (depends on how much/what you order), with $1 for tracking.

- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) - $35 (no manual, case has GameStop sticker on front & back to serve as reminder how much it cost me back before it was on XBLA/PSN)

- Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - $65

- Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) - $20 (Greatest Hits/green label)

- Odin Sphere (PS2) - $10 (black label)

- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - $10 (black label)

- Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $20 (Player's Choice label)

- Rez (PS2) - $15

If I don't respond within 24 hours, please contact me again to ensure that I indeed got a message from you.

terrisus

Sorry, I don't mean to pile on/be too harsh.

As I said, just try selling it again yourself.
Even if it's at a bit of a loss, if it's not what you want, sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Things happen.

Looking to Sell and/or trade the following:

*Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag(Xbox 1) + Assassin's Creed UNITY(Xbox 1)=$20 for BOTH
*PS Vita 8gb Memory Card= Make offer.
*3DS Kid Icarus Uprising Complete with stand and cards=$25***SOLD***

I am looking to purchase or trade for the following:

*PS Vita 32gb Memory Card for $40 or less.
*MLB The Show for PS4 for $15 or less.

Please feel free to message me privately or for a quicker reply just send me a message via Xbox LIVE to Bully 4 MIZZOU

Have

Splinter Cell Conviction Uplay Code

$3.00 paypal or trade for any Club Nintendo Codes that I don't have.

xUsRZcv.jpg

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for DeathGlobe!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise in a timely matter.

isitstill

Does anyone still need a Monster Hunter 4 demo code? I just got an email that has two. First two to reply "CODE PLEASE" will get a demo code in their inbox.

Edit: codes are gone; enjoy, and if you want to play sometime my friend code is 2277-6739-7234

lordy88

WTB

WII U:
Bayonetta 2 (with Bayonetta 1)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Mario 3d World

3DS:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Selling:. Paypal Gift.

Neogaf Plus Seller

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 - $1,100 shipped with insurance in the US 48.

Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition(codes unused) XB1 - $28 shipped

UFC PS4 - $19 shipped

3 Months XBL Digital Code - $15

COD: Advanced Warfare PS4 Brand New Unopened - $38

Qnix QX2710 1440P Pixel Perfect Monitor(tested and able to do 120hz) - $299 shipped

Accept Paypal gift. PM me.

WTB: Rosalina amiibo, details;

Hey guys, i'm looking to grab a Rosalina amiibo and i'm up in Canada (Ontario), our local target is not getting anymore stock due to the company closing down in Canada and i've been hunting hard for a Rosalina amiibo for my partner all month, its her favorite character and the prices on Ebay are just really out of my reach.

If anyone happens to have an extra, or even see one i'd gladly pay $40 to a gaffer for one! I just can't do $80+ to a scalper :(.

Thanks, it would mean a lot to her, and even more to me <3.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $30/shipped.

I have a preorder for the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition I am willing to sell too. It's an in-store preorder at GameStop. I'd like $90/shipped for this. I'll ship it out Priority Mail the Monday after release.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip
Saint's Row Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell

Xbox One
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

gauging interest here

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wMJOZVE.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Itlk4D.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q1vM940.jpg[/IMG]

Persona Q 3DSXL. Getting a N3DSXL so no need for this. As you can see it has a TPU case on it, near new condition. Will come in original box if wanted.

includes A/C adapter
32 GB SD card
if you want persona Q as well let me know. (will toss in a sealed pack of the tarot cards too)

Note that this will not ship until after 2/13 since I will transfer data from this unit to the N3DSXL.

If interested let me know and shoot me an offer.
looking around 150-180 if you need some estimate. Paymeny in advanced would be appreciated so i can use it to pay off the new console. however, if not, as long as we work something out its all good.

2 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS demo codes ( dont even play or care for the game) : 5 dollars a piece.

baphomet

Positive Feedback for SomewhatGroovy

Sold me a Neo Geo Pocket Color for a great price. Arrived super quick and in great condition. Would gladly work with in the future!

Thanks Dude

MUnited83

For you.
WTS:
NVIDIA Pick Your Path code- Choose between Far Cry 4, The Crew or Assassin's Creed Unity - 28$

Talos Principle - 24.5$

Murdered Soul Suspect -4$

ea_292x136.png

TOXIKK - 9$ (limited sale, only 3 copies left)

All region free.

Spades

Looking to sell my Killer Instinct Arcade FightStick TE2 for Xbox One.

It's been used for a couple of hours max and is in superb condition, including the original box.

I'm looking for £150 (+ Shipping). PM me.

FS: I have a Samsung 55 Inch 4K TV for sale. It's their flagship model. We decided that we really don't need 4K around the house. I have all the accessories including the original box that it will be shipped in. All of the accessories haven't even been used yet (ie: 3d glasses). I will ship to the US only.

These retail for $3200 not including taxes. I was thinking how about $2700 plus shipping.

I have pictures that I can email you if you PM me your info.

Paypal is accepted.

FS: Would prefer to sell more than 1 at a time. I accept Paypal. I'm shipping from Arizona. Would prefer to keep it in the US at this time. They will be put in a white disc sleeve. Prices are OBO. Wasn't 100% sure how to price them.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Complete) - $28
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $12
Alice in Wonderland 3D Disc Only - $14
A Christmas Carol 3D Disc Only - $12
Wolverine 3D Disc Only - SOLD
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $12
X-Men Days Of Future Past 3D Disc Only - $12
Sin City: A Dame To Kill For 3D Disc Only - $9.50
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $17
Captain America 3D Disc Only - $13
Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D Disc Only - $12
Frankenweenie 3D Disc Only - $12
Monster's Inc 3D Disc Only - $13
Cars 2 3D Disc Only - $12
Gravity (3D Disc and Bluray Disc) - $17
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $11
The Avengers 3D Disc Only - $13
Thor 3D Disc Only - $13
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D Disc Only - $12
300 Rise of an Empire - $10
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $12
The Amazing Spider-man 2 3D Disc Only - $12
Brave 3D Disc Only - $14
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - $10
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $10
Finding Nemo 3D Disc Only - $14
Ghosts of the Abyss 3D Disc Only - $14
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D Disc Only - $13
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D Disc Only - $13
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $10
The Lorax 3D Disc Only - $12
Pacific Rim 3D Disc Only - $11
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $12
The Polar Express 3D Disc Only - $12
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $11
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $10
Rio 3D Disc Only - $11
Rio 2 3D Disc Only - $13
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $10
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $11
Tangled 3D Disc Only - $14
Tron 3D Disc Only - $15
Underworld Awakening - $13

I'm also interested in a Netflix code that can be added to an existing membership

All my prices are OBO. I went through all of my blu's yesterday and saw all of theses in there. I don't need them so I thought that I would post them. I accept Paypal.

007 Skyfall (UV) - $3
Dredd (iTunes/UV) - $3
Anchorman 2 (UV) - $3
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug (UV) - $4
Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part 2 (UV) - $3
Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince (iTunes) - $3
Django Unchained (iTunes) - $2
Journey 2 The Mysterious Island (UV) - $2
The Lorax (iTunes/UV) - $4
Pacific Rim (UV) - $3
Prometheus (UV) - $2
Rio 2 (iTunes/UV) - $4
TMNT (Full Code) - $5

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Seriously, even if the store were next door, buying eShop and PSN credit from him with PayPal is quicker :þ

mgtn

For free:

I have one $5 off coupon code for playasia.If anyone want this,send me message.

Edit: Nightz take the code.

Fracas

#fuckonami
This is a really big long shot, but I'm looking to buy about $1500 in Amazon credit. I'm wanting to buy a gaming laptop, found the same one at Amazon and a custom order site. Obviously, I'd rather go through Amazon, especially with prime's 2 day shipping compared to 3 weeks at the other place. Looking for a 10 percent discount, so in total I'm offering $1350 for $1500 in credit.

I have a ton of feedback here; let me know if you're selling and we'll work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom