• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neifirst

Very Positive Feedback for Lord Helmet. Seeing my amiibo request, he offered to sell me a Captain Falcon at essentially zero profit. It was packed meticulously and arrived in just two days. Definitely do business with him if he puts anything up on the thread in the future!

BasicMath

Selling: Far Cry 4 (PC) Digital Code - $22

Got it through email. I'm just putting it out there before I forget about its existence.

Edit: It's gone.

Tabasco

I may have a working Uplay code for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

Any offers for it, PM me.

Since I don't know if it works, I'll send the code first.

WTS:
Xbox One with Kinect. Bought it from a Neogaf member about 2 months ago so I could play Halo MCC, and I've never been so disappointed with a console or game before. I'm not doing a great job of selling this, huh? But I sure love it as a media device!

$390 shipped to continental US. Halo is digital, so I can't sell it. So Console+Kinect . Comes with original box and such. Great condition.

GreenMana

Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One Download Code) - $20
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (Xbox One Download Code) - $8

1-month Xbox Live Gold - $5 (until the 30th Gold members get Witcher 2 full game for free (to keep), then 2 more full games next month)

Peggle 2 (Xbox 360) - $4
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) - 5

------------------------

Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One): Season Pass + Choose Free Game - $35

The retail price of the season pass was $30 before they stopped sales of it, and all season pass holders get to choose one of these games free:
-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015

Redemption Link for the free game is here:
https://acu.ubi.com/Default/Welcome

FAQ about the offer:
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us....aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I haven't redeemed this offer and make no guarantees about it. Please be aware of this if you purchase this. You should check out the terms of the offer and make sure you are eligible for the promotion. I take no responsibility for problems on Ubisoft's end.

-------------------------------

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam) - $3

-------------------

I am Neogaf+ !

Kainazzo

EHVNkAI.jpg

For sale is a DS Lite bundle consisting of everything besides the SNES games above. $90 for it all. Box includes all original inserts and everything is in excellent condition.

SNES games are Illusion of Gaia and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. $20 each or $35 for both.

Free shipping for domestic orders via USPS, and includes a tracking number.

webkatt

Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One Download Code) - $20
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (Xbox One Download Code) - $8

1-month Xbox Live Gold - $5 (until the 30th Gold members get Witcher 2 full game for free (to keep), then 2 more full games next month)

Peggle 2 (Xbox 360) - $4
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) - 5

------------------------

Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One): Season Pass + Choose Free Game - $35

The retail price of the season pass was $30 before they stopped sales of it, and all season pass holders get to choose one of these games free:
-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015

Redemption Link for the free game is here:
https://acu.ubi.com/Default/Welcome

FAQ about the offer:
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us....aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I haven't redeemed this offer and make no guarantees about it. Please be aware of this if you purchase this. You should check out the terms of the offer and make sure you are eligible for the promotion. I take no responsibility for problems on Ubisoft's end.

-------------------------------

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam) - $3

-------------------

I am Neogaf+ !

PM'ed

Also is anyone interested in swapping my Assassin's Creed Unity (XB1) for another XB1 game like Zoo Tycoon.
And I'm selling PS3/Vita Minecraft code for $10

Have - Saints Row:Gat out of hell Steam Key

Want - Amazon gift card credit - Amount? PM me an offer. I'm not a greedy man.

As was stated earlier, those with a decent or more amount of feedback, I will supply the code first before getting anything in return as I currently have no feedback atm.

Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers) All are USA items.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Skies of Arcadia Gamecube - Disc is like New

SjNj6Bh.jpg

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door Gamecube - Very Good, Not original Box

KjQYpl2.jpg

Super Mario All Stars Wii - New

9mfYrLm.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition PS3 - New

mkna81H.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games - Like New except when noted
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Hatsine Miku Project Diva F (sealed)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

NieR
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

Want to Buy

Xbox One Kinect New/Like New - 80 dollars shipped, all fees included.

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 - 25 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Wii Fit Trainer - Willing to trade two of the 4 amiibos I have listed for one.

Positive Feedback to LostAnkh for sending me a Captain Falcon Amiibo. Even though package was lost in shipping, He did everything to help me and communicated well with me about it. I cannot recommend him enough. He did all he can.

Only issue is the post office lost it in shipping or Some sort of theft occurred. Post office cant track the package so god knows if it will arrive, if it does. So Negative FEEDBACK to the post office for sucking hard.

In somewhat related feedback,

Positive Feedback to TheBatman for trading a captain falcon amiibo for a game. It made up for the upset the post office did with me before hand. Got falcon today and hes already lv 22. lol

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Selling:

1. $50 Infinite Crisis in-game currency: $15.

2. $50 Strife in-game currency: $15.

3. $50 War Thunder in-game currency: $15.

I don't read this thread very often, so you'll have to contact me directly via PM, or add me on Steam (profile link on my GAF profile page) so we can work out the details.

Hey guys, turns out I won't be keeping these items I pre-ordered. Had zero intention of scalping this stuff but I ended up making a rather large purchase recently and well....need to offload some stuff for cash money. So to anyone in the US I'm selling these two items bundled together

zelda-majoras-mask-3d-limited-edition-2__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

zt4cxkpkpkc7ys4im9rg.png

PM me offers if interested. PayPal accepted.

_woLf

I'm looking to sell a used Nvidia EVGA Geforce GTX 970 FTW GPU (you can read about the specs here.)

It's been used for less than two months, and has worked great. I haven't noticed any coil whine on the card, even when it runs at more intense speeds (though you will, of course, hear the fans). It comes with a backplate (already installed), the original box, and all original accessories (power cables, VGA/DVI adaptor).

Price
Since my card comes with a backplate (something you'd normally have to purchase separately), my buyout price is $395, which includes FREE USPS priority mail shipping + insurance. I'm willing to consider offers if they're reasonable.

Shipping
I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Payment
I only take Paypal.

IMPORTANT NOTE
I won't actually be parting with my card until its replacement arrives. I don't read this thread very often, so you'll have to contact me directly via PM, or add me on Steam (profile link on my GAF profile page) so we can work out the details.

Can I ask why you're selling a used card for $40 more than it costs new on Newegg?

Reading all the complaints in the MM limited edition threads about scalpers and seeing all the offers in here that are 150 or 200 % of the inital price is pretty entertaining.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Can I ask why you're selling a used card for $40 more than it costs new on Newegg?

I was only looking at EVGA's prices. I had no idea NewEgg's was that much lower. I'll adjust mine accordingly. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm still keeping the price a bit higher due to the inclusion of a backplate and free priority shipping + insurance, though.

Anyway, if you or anyone else has additional questions, please PM me. I don't check this thread too often.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Added in new Gamecube Games, PC, Xbox, PS2, and more.

Games, Systems, and PC Parts for Sale.

-3$ for shipping, unless larger package. Pick up will be free.

Shipping out tomorrow, removing sold items.

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia - 60$
Twilight Princess - 50$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 15$
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes(Complete) - 21$ - Pending

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Complete) - 10$

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(Cart) - 8$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 33$

DS.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - 17$(Complete)
Pokemon Black(New) - 36$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 5$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 50$ New, 30$ Used - Pending
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 14$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 12$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 14$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 12$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 52$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 53$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 55$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 10$
Prinny Can I really be the Hero?(Complete) - 10$
Tactics Orge(Complete) - 10$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$
Crisis Core(Game Only) - 3$

PC
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 30$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 15$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 10$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Postcards(Complete) - 24$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Pink Sweets + Muchi Muchi Pork(Complete) - 62$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 11$
Culdcept Saga - 15$

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - 70$ - Pending

Dreamcast
Gunbird 2(Complete) - 36$
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 65$

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 16$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 12$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 23$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 18$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 40$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 50$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō(Complete) - 20$.
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 25$
VP2(Complete) 12$
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 30$

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 SE(Complete) - 15$
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 8$
Tales of Graces F - 21$

Systems
PSP 3000 Model - 65$ + Free Crisis Core
Gameboy Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$
Pokemon Walker - 10$

Anime
Escalfowne Volumes 1-8 - 30$
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$
Gundam Zeta Box Set LE - 70$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 30$

Movies. All BluRay(All prices will be shipped)
Life of Pi - 5$
Avengers - 6$
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 4$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$
Django Unchained - 6$
Alien - 5$
Ironman - 6$
Nausicaa(New) - 23$
Up - 20$
Worlds End - 6$
This is the End - 5$
Batman Collection(Batman, Returns, Forever, Robin) - 9$
Silver Linings Playbook - 5$
Total Recall(The Good one) New - 6$
Lion King Diamond Edition 3D - 55$

Manga
Berserk Volumes 1-4 - 8$

PC Parts.
i5 2500 3.3ghz - 70$

Silfolion

FS
PSN UK credit £15 - $20

Bioshock 1 steam key - $5
Bioshock 2 steam key - $5
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $10
FF VII steam key - $4
Tomb Raider steam key - $10
Age of Empire 2 HD + The Forgotten steam key - $4
NBA 2K14 steam key - $5
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $9
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition steam steam - $6
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $5
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $5
Batman: Arkham Origins steam key - $5

Want
Paypal

D6AMIA6N

Hello, I have two of these preordered with Gamestop. Paid $231 for each system after taxes and overnight shipping. I am selling each system for $335, price includes USPS priority shipping to a PayPal confirmed CONUS address and PayPal fees. I have tons of references selling watches on watchuseek.com, just google my user ID D6AMIA6N. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

CONUS only sale.

EDIT: If you don't like scalper pricing, then you should have been ready to preorder upon announcement. I'm not even a Nintendo fan, and I knew that. In any case please consider; shipping to the winning buyer will be approximately $12, PP fees are approximately $11. Net sale approximately $80. Not really a killing. If you want one, this is the selling price on eBay. If you don't, keep hunting and good luck.

Hello, I have two of these preordered with Gamestop. Paid $231 for each system after taxes and overnight shipping. I am selling each system for $335, price includes USPS priority shipping to a PayPal confirmed CONUS address and PayPal fees. I have tons of references selling watches on watchuseek.com, just google my user ID D6AMIA6N. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

CONUS only sale.

EDIT: If you don't like scalper pricing, then you should have been ready to preorder upon announcement. I'm not even a Nintendo fan, and I knew that. In any case please consider; shipping to the winning buyer will be approximately $12, PP fees are approximately $11. Net sale approximately $80. Not really a killing. If you want one, this is the selling price on eBay. If you don't, keep hunting and good luck.

Wow at your edit....no one even said anything and you felt the need to get defensive. Surely that will bring in the sales!

CONUS only sale.

Hey buddy you should be a little polite around here at least and just watch what you say......

Teehee

Reposting:

WTS

Neogaf plus buyer and seller and I have come to the realization that due to the ever growing backlog of my STEAM collection, the likelihood of me ever firing up my Xbox 360 is slim to none so I am looking to sell my Xbox 360 and game collection. All games are in very good to like new used condition. I would much prefer to sell the entire collection in one fell swoop but will listen to offers for multiple games. The collection and individual pricing below:

Super Street Fighter 4:AE $10
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $15
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, City GOTY, Origins $15
Bayonetta $10
Ninja Gaiden 2 $5
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, 4 $20
Halo Wars $10
Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement $20
Mass Effect Trilogy $20
Dark Souls & Dark Souls 2 $20
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition & DA2 $20
Witcher 2 $10
Vanquish $10
Wet $10
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $15
Red Dead Redemption $5
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15
Lost Odyssey $10
Xcom Enemy Within $10
Xbox 250 gbs slim and wired controller $125

20150121_191242.jpg

c1c75482-1373-4389-9b8d-2d4048238003.jpg

Looking for $350 for the entire lot, shipping in the US. Paypal preferred, but Amazon credit accepted as well. Additional pictures available upon request. Willing to negotiate a bit within reason.

Thanks!

CONUS only sale.

Wow, what a complete waste of time. And a horrible reflection of NeoGAF, at that. There sure seems to be an influx of bad eggs here on the BST thread as of late.

Enordash

WTS

Vita Slim + Games / Memory / Case (List Below)

Everything bundled together: $250

I was traveling often for work for a couple of months and bought the Vita. I'm no longer traveling and feel the Vita could be better off in a different home. This is the Slim that's bundled with Borderlands 2 (I used the code already though). It's in excellent condition. Prefer PayPal. I'll ship in the US.

Retail Price ~ $400
Vita Slim w/ 8GB memory card
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Soul Sacrifice
Street Fighter X Tekken (in Vita, forgot to get picture)
32GB memory card
Case for Vita/games

Saiyan-Rox

CONUS only sale.

Well wow shame on those people who have jobs who couldn't get in there because of people like you.

I mean to complete hell with them right?

EDIT: Still looking a BL2 copy for vita if anyone has one (Has to be UK unfortunately since PSN codes are region specific)

Friggz

Well wow shame on those people who have jobs who couldn't get in there because of people like you.

I mean to complete hell with them right?

EDIT: Still looking a BL2 copy for vita if anyone has one (Has to be UK unfortunately since PSN codes are region specific)

lets not turn this into that kind of thread.

edit...i didnt see that his edit was unprovoked...flame on.

Istaerion

CONUS only sale.

With business tact as shrewd as GameStop itself.

By the way, you shouldn't be charging eBay prices here considering you're not even close to facing the same sort of fees you would get there. That's not even counting the can of worms you're likely to open over there in regards to buyers as compared to here.

Your listing can simply be summed up as a quick attempt at a cash grab with no care for the community at large.

chuckycem

I dont see the reason for flaming D6AMIA6N even though i hate scalpers and never buy anything from them BUT many people sold PS4s and XOs at launch for high prices here.
It was not a problem than, why is it now?
I cant find the thread but this has been discussed before.
You should be angry over the companies IMHO not people taking advantage of these situations.

wiibomb

CONUS only sale.

this is the kind of things that I feel horrible to see on this thread, scalpers that somehow seem so proud of themselves for making it MORE difficult for others...

you should go to eBay and pay their taxes if you happen to want to sell it at their same price, not try to come here with the intention of getting more profit of your scalping...

and I would advice anyone to buy from eBay instead of these sales, since you have a guarantee over there, as opposed to here, that's why sales tend to be cheaper here, you know

I dont see the reason for flaming D6AMIA6N even though i hate scalpers and never buy anything from them BUT many people sold PS4s and XOs at launch for high prices here.
It was not a problem than, why is it now?
I cant find the thread but this has been discussed before.
You should be angry over the companies IMHO not people taking advantage of these situations.

To my knowledge, there have been multiple people on here selling the MM 3DS systems for "scalper" pricing. As far as I know, nobody has ever said anything in here about it. If everyone else is like me, you kinda of just go: "Well... That sucks" and move on.

What's got everyone up in arms over this guy is his edit, which seems to have been completely unprovoked. Feel free to list whatever you want for whatever price, but don't attack your potential customers for your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom