• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
Very positive seller feedback for Sphinx

I bought two amiibo shipped from Germany to the U.S. and they came quickly, in perfect condition, and at a more than fair price! Would gladly do business again.

Very positive buyer Feedback for Galactic Mouse, great communication and common sense. Thanks man, glad they came in the expected condition.

Looking for amiibo holy trinity,

Marth, wii fit and villager.

I'm in UK so probably Euro sellers only

Check with Sphinx. He was just given positive feedback and has been for a few weeks. He's been helping everyone purchase them from Germany.

last time I checked my store Marth was gone for good :( but tomorrow is saturday and I MAY go to hamburg and check the biggest saturn store in the whole Country.

if I decide to go there, I can almost guarantee I will see every single amiibo available :)

I saw there's already a WFT offer so I may go and fetch Marth and Villager in Hamburg. My packages carry only 2 amiibos so maybe we can help Raider out together.

WTS:

Super Mario Galaxy (excellent condition) - $15

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (new, still sealed) - $30

House of the Dead: Overkill - $10

White Wii Remote (practically new, only used for ~30 minutes) - $30

Paypal is preferred. Willing to accept Amazon gift cards or PSN voucher/card.

Positive seller feedback for tiggerkiddo. He sold me a new copy of Nintendoland for a great price. His communication and shipping speed were tremendous. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.

Athreous

I'm looking for the following games/stuff:

3 months PSN Code (Short of money for 12 months so I'm looking for a good price =D)

Zelda OOT 3DS Digital or physical =)

Driveclub PS4

Resident Evil HD Remaster PS4 @ discount =D

WTS/WTT.

Ipad Air 32gb Silver - Like new, used just to read a book... it's from may 2014 but in perfect condition and still in warranty, with screen protector, not a single scratch, with all accessories plus an official apple smart cover...

Just selling/trading it because it's too awesome, but I'll end up using it just to read books, I don't play with it at all...

I'm mostly looking for another good tablet to read books/internet/videos and a Wii u, but i'm open to offers...

up =)

Tabasco

WTB

Limited Edition Majora's Mask 3DS bundle. (skull kid figurine)

I'm hoping for anything less than $100 shipped, if anyone is so kind.

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for Darknight. Good communication and incredibly fast shipping!

He sold me a 32GB Vita memory card. Now to figure out how to transfer all of my stuff to this new card. Anyone have any Content Manager (PC) experience? Anything I should know going into this?

Anyway, thanks Darknight!

ameratsu

I have a laser cel that was included with my preorder of Resident Evil 4 for PS2:

I'm looking for $40 plus actual shipping cost to Canada/US. PM me your postal/zip code and I'll give you your options.

wrhZl4S.jpg

PM me with any questions! Thanks

Bump

Mark5130

Want To Sell

Would like PayPal gift or fees paid.

Sims 4 PC Origin Digital Code (U.S.) - $25

Want To Buy - This is going to be an over the moon request, but I'm looking for an instruction manual for the U.S. SNES version of Final Fight Guy. Also looking for CIB NES, SNES, Genesis, GCN, PS1 and Dreamcast games.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for AwRy108!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her digital merchandise hassle free.

Darknight

Positive buyer Feedback to isitstill.

Sold him a Vita MC. Payed me fast and was patient while his card arrived. Thank you again! Would sell to again!!

SalvaPot

WTS
I take paypal. Add $1 if you want it shipped with a guide. US and Mexico only.

Pikmin 3 new and sealed, $70 shipped.
Yoshi Set of 4 plush new. (4.5 inches). $26 shipped.
Monster Hunter Felyne 3 plush set (Like new) (8 inches), $30 shipped.
Danganronpa plush $18 shipped.

(Amiibos and delicious Jumex UnicoFresco juice not on sale)

WTT (Offering more now)
My NA Limited Edition Majora´s Mask 3DS + $90, I´m open to offer more if you are interested
TLOZ_MMSkullKid_bonusLG.jpg

For a NA Majora´s Mask limited edition New 3DS XL.
Majoras-Mask-Bundle1.jpg

WTB
eShop credit
best buy credit with a discount.
Game & Wario eShop code for cheap.

PM if interested.

Neogaf Plus Seller

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 - $1,100 shipped with insurance in the US 48.

Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition(codes unused) XB1 - $28 shipped

UFC PS4 - $19 shipped

COD: Advanced Warfare PS4 Brand New Unopened - $38

Qnix QX2710 1440P Pixel Perfect Monitor(tested and able to do 120hz) - $290 shipped

Accept Paypal gift. PM me.

Hip Hop

Selling:

Wii Party U - $18.99 - Used/Like New/Complete

8gb and 4gb PS Vita memory cards - $18.99 for both - Used

price is shipped.
Paypal U.S.

Fantomex

Do you guys ever pm someone and not hear back? I tend to consider that non response as if the item has been sold. Don't wanna bug anymore.

televator

Do you guys ever pm someone and not hear back? I tend to consider that non response as if the item has been sold. Don't wanna bug anymore.

I've shuffled PMs into wrong folders. I've got a folder where I section off folks who sent me payment and such. Sometimes when you're I juggling deals at different stages, you might put down the wrong ball so to speak.

braves01

Banned
I'm looking for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy for 3DS.

Surprisingly hard to find at decent price considering how long it's been out and how cheap the Layton games usually get. The print must've been pretty small. I think BB has it on clearance for $35 right now if you're willing to pay close to MSRP.

maxcriden

Surprisingly hard to find at decent price considering how long it's been out and how cheap the Layton games usually get. The print must've been pretty small. I think BB has it on clearance for $35 right now if you're willing to pay close to MSRP.

Looks like eBay could be a decent choice, too:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=azran&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Also, three people have it on GameTZ, so you could offer something to them there:

http://gametz.com/Games/Nintendo+3DS/Professor+Layton+and+the+Azran+Legacy.html

Cth

HAVE
PS4 Codes
- (2) The Crew 10,000 bonus crew points
- (2) The Crew Street Edition Rides/Parts (Mini Cooper, BMW Z4, Dodge Ram SRT-10)
- (1) The Evil Within Fighting Chance pack (med kit, dbl barrel shotgun, agony bolts, green gel)

XBOX 1 Code
- TJ Combo for Killer Instinct

WANT
$3 ea. Paypal / OBO

Yea , I was surprised when I saw the prices on amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom