• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamdou

Want: US Shulk

Willing to trade US Rosalina, Toon link or Shiek. Any combo of the two for a US Shulk. Willing to pay paypal also.

Edit* I was able to order Shulk for home delivery from my local Gamestop!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)
3DS -- Super Mario 3D Land CIB
3DS -- New Super Mario Bros. 2 CIB
3DS -- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D CIB

Also, a handful of various Cookbooks I'm trying to divest if anyone's interested in those.
[/QUOTE]
$1 shipped.

Flandy

WTB
Halo: the Master Chief Collection - $35
Would prefer digital over physical if possible. Was gonna buy it off ebay but figured I'd try to buy MCC here first

WTS: Transistor Steam Gift. I was thinking about $12 PP but the price is negotiable since I don't know what the game is going for at the moment.

ChronoX

I got some Steam game for sale or trade. Grab a bunch for cheap. I mean that. PM me anytime :) I update this list often.

• Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition

• Akane the Kunoichi

• Amerzone: The Explorer’s Legacy

• Blast Em!

• Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

• Chicken Shoot Gold

• Cobi Treasure Deluxe

• Commando Jack

• Ducati World Championship

• Enclave

• Face Noir

• GAUGE

• Greed: Black Border

• Grimind

• Jack Orlando: Director's Cut

• KnightShift

• Koya Rift

• Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare

• NekoChan Hero - Collection

• Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy

• Paranormal State: Poison Spring

• Penguins Arena: Sedna's World

• Pixel Hunter

• RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

• Realms Of The Haunting x2

• Return to Mysterious Island 2

• Salammbô: Battle for Carthage

• Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed

• Soulbringer

• Space Hack

• Speedball 2 HD

• Steel & Steam: Episode 1

• Strategic War in Europe x2

• Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

• Sweet Lily Dreams

• Swipecart

• The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss x2

• The Few

• The Maker's Eden

• UFO: Aftermath

• War of the Roses: Kingmaker

• Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

• White Noise Online

• World War 2: Time of Wrath x2

• Yury

zychi

Banned
Wts my zelda mm 3ds le (with skull kid figure) $150 shipped.

Looking to fund my over priced zelda mm xl 3ds purchase on Friday.

If you order before it ships from amazon, you can get it release day. I can change the shipping address to yours.

Bleeether

Photo's are examples. I don't have a good camera.

SDCC 2014 Blizzard Exclusive Nether Faerie Dragon Plush: Paypal $125 shipped Gift or pay fees: Mint condition and never taken out of the original bag.

06k3dVF.jpg

2014 Series 1 Golden Tyrael pin: $79 shipped Paypal gift or pay fees Mint condition

XaNBJSY.jpg

$199 for both and will include an illidan stormrage pin as a bonus.

Will take actual photos on request for buyer.

Bungie's

Wts my zelda mm 3ds le (with skull kid figure) $150 shipped.

Looking to fund my over priced zelda mm xl 3ds purchase on Friday.

If you order before it ships from amazon, you can get it release day. I can change the shipping address to yours.
is this the LE that is selling for ~$140 on eBay?

maxcriden

not only that but maxcriden clearly said via PM and even then he couldn't resist... oh well

The funny thing is AJ and I are friends off-board. So it's not out of the question I'd just send him one of those games for $1 shipped if he really wanted it (well, except the 3DS games).

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
max, will you take $1 shipped for your heart? <3

Lol. We get it. Point made...a thousand times over. You just can't stand not having a price listed. WE KNOW.
I wish everyone did get it. Then I wouldn't have to make all these offers that keep getting ignored or denied for some reason.

Nete

Homeworld Remastered Collection (South America Region) - 19$ (Paypal)

ztinMom.png

It's a Steam Gift I received from a friend who didn't know about the current Steam region-locked restrictions, and without warning me by advance he was going to send this to me. Between risking a Steam community ban by using a VPN, activating it on a secondary account or watching my friend battling with Valve for a refund (he already bought a copy for himself), I prefer to just try to sell it on a loss and fund part of a regular EU copy.

I have some Evolve Savage Goliath DLC for sale(PS4 & X1) - $5 OBO

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Evolve
The Order 1886
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
B2G1 on all used games
Shadow of Mordor (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $22.99
Destiny (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
Just Dance/B] (PS3/360/Wii/Wii U/PS4/X1) - $22.99
Lego Batman 3 (PS3/X360) - $15.99
Lego Batman 3 (PS4/X!) - $22.99

WTS
101 Dalmatians- $5
Maleficent - $3

Bump

AwRy108

Lol. We get it. Point made...a thousand times over. You just can't stand not having a price listed. WE KNOW.

While I don't agree with his "$1 shipped" tactic, I'm fully on board with his distaste for people not putting prices--even rough ones--on the stuff they're selling.

Between the unreliable GAF PM system and people who aren't able to check them frequently, trying to initiate a transaction with someone who doesn't bother to put prices almost always ends up being more trouble than it's worth.

In the end, I need to force myself to just scroll past the posts with no prices. I failed to do so just yesterday, which resulted in me initiating a purchasing conversation that was doomed from the start. Too much time wasted, especially for a guy with way too big of a backlog, LOL.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could do without the 'joke' posts and hugbox shit happening. Just buy and sell and let it roll. Make friends somewhere else. This is about business, goddammit! There's my 2 cents nobody asked for.

terrisus

I think we've kind of already discussed this issue ad nauseam.

While I think it's very helpful to list a price, or at least a price guideline, with a post, it can also be helpful to leave things open-ended - especially when one is listing a bunch of games, if one would basically just be putting down arbitrary prices which wouldn't mean much in the end.

In the end, everyone is free to do what they want to do with stuff, pretty much. If someone doesn't list a price, someone could theoretically offer $1. Generally offers are made in PMs, though. And especially in that recent case where it specifically said to PM offers, there wasn't any reason for posting it in the thread.

Saiyan-Rox

A post here for all UK/Ire GAF

I'm looking to sell my 3 month old Aussie Imported New 3DS XL in blue. there is 1 tiny scratch on the top cover but you can hardy see it and I haven't the foggiest idea how it even got there >< pics below of the console and I tried to get an image of the scratch as much as possible in the first picture. looking 140 (since the scratch) and 10£ P&P for the delivery (if the delivery comes to less than that then I will refund the difference and provide a picture of the receipt for you too)

Any questions or if you're interested please give me a PM!

rXOfrZS.jpg

You can see the scratch just barely it was a right bugger to get a pic.

Rb9cvLe.jpg

XhPRgrL.jpg

a8WtfOn.jpg

qpNwOHl.jpg

SmokeMaxX

I don't personally care if sellers don't list prices because it really just hurts them as most people would rather just impulse buy what they think is a good deal.

maxcriden

I could do without the 'joke' posts and hugbox shit happening. Just buy and sell and let it roll. Make friends somewhere else. This is about business, goddammit! There's my 2 cents nobody asked for.

This has come up before, and I generally shy away from making joke posts ever since some were frustrated about it weeks ago, but FWIW I don't really see the harm in it. Feels a bit nofunallowed.jpg to me. From what I understand, this is not a thread for people to get rich. It's a place for the community (and it is in the community forum) to give people good deals, get good deals, and everybody has a good time. I don't really see the issue with occasional lighthearted posts in here. Similarly, I have no hard feelings towards AJ for stirrin' shit up in this case, even if it's a bit silly to me.

I don't personally care if sellers don't list prices because it really just hurts them as most people would rather just impulse buy what they think is a good deal.

See this is a philosophical difference (and one I find interesting to discuss) but for me if there's no price listed (if I'm selling or if I'm looking at someone's listing) it means, to me, that they or I are open to negotiation. I dunno. I'm not making a mint in this thread, just trying to declutter a bit, not keep stuff I don't really need, and get some good deals. I actually really like when prices are not posted for individual games because it means there's room for discussion. For bigger-ticket stuff I think prices are necessary because one man's $140 3DS XL is another man's $105 3DS XL so there's less mileage in negotiating from the get-go for those kinds of items.

This has come up before, and I generally shy away from making joke posts ever since some were frustrated about it weeks ago, but FWIW I don't really see the harm in it. Feels a bit nofunallowed.jpg to me. From what I understand, this is not a thread for people to get rich. It's a place for the community (and it is in the community forum) to give people good deals, get good deals, and everybody has a good time. I don't really see the issue with occasional lighthearted posts in here. Similarly, I have no hard feelings towards AJ for stirrin' shit up in this case, even if it's a bit silly to me.

The issue is that most people don't post "off-topic" posts in here, only a small number of people do. I think this is kind of telling

czQ7BSS.png

No offense to anyone, but there are enough threads where you can chat. It's fine to have a single thread that is just business.

jmoe316

Want to buy GTA V for PS4. Prefer digital code as that would be easier (live in Canada) but willing to buy the disc as well. $30USD or $35 CDN.

Thanks.

maxcriden

The issue is that most people don't post "off-topic" posts in here, only a small number of people do. I think this is kind of telling

czQ7BSS.png

No offense to anyone, but there are enough threads where you can chat. It's fine to have a single thread that is just business.

No offense taken. Again, I don't personally see how it's causing any harm, and I would mention that the vast majority of my posts are my own sales or trying to match sellers and buyers, or discussing stuff like this. But I do understand where you're coming from.

To be fair - this doesn't show anything. Certain users are (a) helpful like Max and/or (b) very high sellers with plenty of feedback like Smoke.

Just keep it to a minimum - it seems to occur every few pages, and that's more distracting than anything else. It's okay to build a community, but moderation is key.

bengraven

Postive seller feedback for terrisus!

Bought some games a few weeks ago from him, but forgot to post in here the feedback. Thanks again dude!

paolo11

WTB

Majora's Mask 3DS LE (not the console). PM me with offers

Shulk Amiibo
Megaman Amiibo

WTT or WTS
My red 3DS. Once I get my MH4 N3DS XL and transferred my stuff, I will trade or sell my 3DS. It's a mint condition and it comes with a box and charger. I will offer $140 but PM me with your counter offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom