• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMFried

WTT:
Shulk amiibo figure (US)

Looking for:
Villager (Any region)
Wii Fit Trainer (Any region)
Meta Knight (Any region)

Also accepting offers. I collect mostly 3DS stuff, amiibo and POP! Figures

TheMoon

So you still need both systems to do it? You can't just copy all of the data to the MicroSD and it will do the transfer?

You always need both systems for the system transfer. And both need to be connected to the internet with the latest firmware installed.

oatmeal

Banned
WTS: Majora's Mask 3ds LE game. Accidentally ordered two. One is up for grabs. The ebay current price is $150. I am asking $130 or best offer.

dNmHjFW.png

"Accidentally."

oatmeal

Banned
WTS: Majora's Mask 3ds LE game. Accidentally ordered two. One is up for grabs. The ebay current price is $150. I am asking $130 or best offer.

If you accidentally ordered two why don't you sell it for cost plus shipping? Several other people on here have sold it for cost.

Indeed.

Fortuitous accident. I'd be all over a fairly priced copy. I was traveling when they were announced and missed it :(

PC Codes for Sale! Neogaf Plus Seller. Paypal gift only, please.

Please wait every 150-200 posts to relist your items - this is 148. Oh so close, but try to keep it within those guidelines moving forward.

Cheers.

Also - if you're not contacting or being helpful with someone's price, it's worth repeating this rule:

Buy/Sell/Trade 2014

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.[/B]

Please do not ask why someone doesn't want or decide to sell an item at a certain price. It's the member's item and thus his or her prerogative - if you must know, please PM the person and avoid public conversation.

so after spending the last few hours updating the feedback thread, i just wanna say that it has really hit home just how awesome a community we have here. so many people helping each other get things they want, sharing deals and generally being good to each other.

<3

you all are awesome.

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

ekgrey

so after spending the last few hours updating the feedback thread, i just wanna say that it has really hit home just how awesome a community we have here. so many people helping each other get things they want, sharing deals and generally being good to each other.

<3

you all are awesome.

mdsfx

<3

you all are awesome.

I have a profound love for this thread and the many transactions I've had with GAF members. Great people indeed :)

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Digital UV Code Canada:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 5$
Guardians of the Galaxy 5$
Frozen 5$
Neighbors 3$
Fast & Furious 6 3$
The Normal Heart 3$
X-men Days of Future Past 3$
Gravity 3$
Pacific Rim 2$
Act of Valor 2$
Les Miserables 2$
Life of Pi 2$
Cloud Atas 2$
Battleship 2$
The Wolf of Wall Street 2$
Elysium 2$
47 Ronin 2$
The Amazing Spiderman 2 2$

PM Gift Paypal

blackjaw

Positive buyer feedback for Madouu

Bought some games off Club Nintendo from me and was super patient waiting for Nintendo to catch up on their orders...or whatever caused them to slow down the past week.

Madouu

Positive buyer feedback for Madouu

Bought some games off Club Nintendo from me and was super patient waiting for Nintendo to catch up on their orders...or whatever caused them to slow down the past week.

Positive seller feedback for blackjaw, communication was great throughout the whole thing, recommend!

pahamrick

WTS/T:
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Steam Key - $20
Dragon Age: Inquisition Origin Key - $30

These are from US retail copies, so keep in mind in case of any region locks.

Mainly looking for PSN $ or PayPal gifts.

Also willing to trade both keys for a steam gift copy of
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition

Willing to send keys first for anyone on the positive feedback list.

Also looking to get rid of two Gamecube Platinum controllers. Bought them years ago when I first got a Wii, and only used them for Smash. Wii is long since gone, and I found these when I was sorting through boxes I never unpacked from my move 5 years ago.

Guess I'm looking for $20 a piece via PayPal gift, and I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in the continental US via USPS. Would also consider a straight up trade for both for a Vita memory card (Thinking 16GB would be fair. Unless someone is crazy and would trade a 32. ;) ) or for some PSN / eShop $.

Just note that I'm only able to get to the post office once a week, usually Thursdays, to make any shipments.

I assume you're allowed to sell gift cards based on previous posts... If not, I'll take this down :)

WTS: £31 GAME in-store/online credit for £25 PayPal (Gift or buyer pays fees) EDIT: sold

I have 4 positive buying feedback in the chart (I haven't bought that much, unfortunately :p)

If you would prefer (and tbh I would prefer this), I can get something from their webstore for £31 and have it shipped to you and will then email you the receipt (but you'll still only pay £25). That way neither of us have to worry about the code not working, etc. :)

For Sale

Shipping from Japan...

Anything gaming-related that you want to find!

Name a game. Name a system. I'll quote you a price, go buy it for you, and ship it to your door anywhere in the world.

FamicomBox!

Demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, in great shape and working condition. Comes with 2 controllers and an orange Zapper Light Gun. The Zapper itself works in any NES system, but the FamicomBox does not respond to it, so repair may be needed. Includes 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros.

Click for bigger pictures!

Duck Hunt

Golf

Mahjong

Super Mario Bros.

Other FamicomBox games available, sold separately, play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:
Baseball

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)
3DS -- Super Mario 3D Land CIB
3DS -- New Super Mario Bros. 2 CIB
3DS -- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D CIB
3DS -- Ocarina of Time 3D (cart-only)

Also, a handful of various Cookbooks I'm trying to divest if anyone's interested in those.

You're full of shit. Just be honest.

WTB Club Nintendo downloads for N64 games for a cheap price. Have paypal.

This is unacceptable - again, per the OP:

Buy/Sell/Trade 2014

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.[/B]

All, if an item is overpriced, then let it be. I understand the difficulty behind that mentality, but it's a free market here. Please don't critique, accuse, or condemn.

WTB:

A decent/good quality earlier DS, specifically any model with a fully-functional GBA slot and charger included. Thinking $30-50 via Paypal, feel free to PM me.

ILoveBish

Look, this doesn't need to be elaborated. The spirit of that rule is not to accuse another or condemn a member for a listed price. That's all.

The guy is treating everyone here like idiots, we all know damn well it was no accident and he is scalping it. Telling us he accidentally ordered it is seriously showing what he thinks of gaf members.

maxcriden

The guy is treating everyone here like idiots, we all know damn well it was no accident and he is scalping it. Telling us he accidentally ordered it is seriously showing what he thinks of gaf members.

So, let the market decide. Who cares? If he really is trolling, isn't it better not to feed the troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom