• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

Super weird request. If anyone from Blaine / Bellingham wants to help me out, I am from Canada and want to order a GPU from Newegg but they don't ship to PO boxes.

ChronoX

Does anyone have an extra copy of Cook, Serve, Delicious? Please PM me to chat :)

header.jpg

Nintendo 3DS XL - PAL version.
Condition: Used. The 3DS XL itself has some wear and tear and the interior (screen, etc.) has dust. So it's not in really impressive condition. I'm not super happy with the state of it, and you can probably see why.

It includes a carry case but there's no box and no manuals - nothing like that! Charger is included.

The following digital games are included (These games are tied to an account - these details will be provided via PM):

Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Wario Land 2
Mighty Switch Force!
Mutant Mudds
Wario Land
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Gunman Clive
Oracle of Ages & Seasons

PRICE: PM me to make an offer

Here are some images:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

Quadratic

Trying one more time on GAF before going to craigslist/kijiji

Looking to sell a Macbook Air 2011. 13.3" 4GB RAM 128GB HDD i5 1.7Ghz with charger and box. Mavericks installed but I can install Yosemite before selling. Comes with Office 2011.

The going average for this type of computer is ~$700CDN. Full disclosure to the buyer I am willing to negotiate because of two white dots on the screen mid-lower left of the screen that can only be seen when viewing white/lighter backgrounds. Dark and black background no issues. I can take pictures if requested. The Macbook was plugged in most of the time so the battery cycles are pretty low.

If you're in the US we can work out shipping details via PM.

I would prefer a buyer in Canada for lower shipping. I'm located in the Greater Toronto region if it makes a local transaction easier.

maxcriden

WTB or trade for:

Zelda: Spirit Tracks (cart only or CIB, whichever you have available)

Klonoa 2 for PS2

WTS or trade:

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A

Want an extra MacBook Air charger? This is for the more recent MB Airs but we bought ours beginning of 2011. Just got the wrong one from Amazon from someone who bought it for using Promo Credit so it can't be returned. It's $78 normally, I'd like half or so of that. We literally opened it, it doesn't fit, and put it back in the box. So it's like new. Happy to trade or sell.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ALADKI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures GCN CIB (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug4jH3qfAY)

OG PS2

I'm a NeoGAF Plus buyer and seller. I'm in the US but happy to ship internationally.

Manax

Positive seller feedback for dmix90, fast and sorted out my problems even though they were caused by me!

Thanks again

WTS

Mario Golf World Tour (3DS) $25
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon (3DS) $25
GTA Chinatown Wars (DS) $15

Shipping for all items is $3. PM me if interested!

batrush

WTB:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Persona 4 Arena
Metroid Fusion
Donkey Kong Country 2

Must be complete, near mint, and 100% authentic. Also looking for the Teddie Bop Bag and Tarot Cards from P4AU.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling:
header_586x192.jpg

Eidos Anthology - 35$ ( game list )
header.jpg

Alien Isolation - 28$
header.jpg

Legend of Korra - 11$
header.jpg

Lichdom: Battlemage: 16$
header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition- 16$
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII- 12$

header.jpg

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - 11$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - $17.98
header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle- 10
Castlevania 2 digital bundle-12$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling Shadow of Mordor PS4 for $43 (paypal gift) shipped (US only). Only played a few times so it's in perfect condition.

Also selling The Last of Us Remaster PS4 for $34. Same conditions as above.

Only accepting cash. No trades :)

Widdla

Neo Member
This computer is perfect for anyone who wants to run demanding games or audio programs. It delivers top notch sound quality and incredible graphics.

The processor is a quad core Intel Core i7 4770k 3.5ghz
The graphics card is Nvidia, GTX 770 2gb
It has 16gb of RAM
The storage is 120gb solid state drive for the operating system and programs to run super-fast, and there is also a 2 terabyte drive for all of your files.

I will sell just the computer, or I will sell it with the beautiful 24" LCD ASUS PA248Q monitor. Gaming keyboard and wireless mouse are also available if you're interested.

Here is the full spec sheet:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus Z87-Pro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card
Power Supply: Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG BH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
Sound Card: Creative Labs ZXR 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans
CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Processor Cooler

Everything is covered under factory warranty, and I will include the receipts with sale. But it has been tested and everything runs beautifully. Also, I'm not looking to make a profit-- you can buy this computer fully built for cheaper than it would cost to buy everything separately.

The truth is, I didn't build this computer to sell it. I bought it to last me the next 5+ years, and I spared no expense with assembling my dream PC. But because life is funny, right now I need the money more than I need a new computer. So I'm putting this out there for someone else to enjoy. Really, it's an incredible machine.

If you're interested, get in touch and we can figure out a fair price for both of us.

I still have a code for God of War Origins Collection and Ratchet & Clank:Quest for Booty left, both for NA PS3 and am looking to trade both for a $20 PSN code in exchange. :)

nikoz

Banned
I'm interested in selling my ps vita 3G if anyone is interested

It's mint and it comes with a rubber case, official folio carrying case, 16gb memory card and a few games including hyper dimension neptunia, ys, velocity, sword art online, trails in the sky, spelunky and totori plus

Edit. Adding shadow of mordor 44 shipped, destiny 44 shipped and senran kagura sv mint 44 shipped

BFBE8E43-9833-40F5-862C-FC53A41F22FC_zpsvygl4yit.jpg

Shoot me an offer via pm. PayPal prefered and will take non gift if you pay fees and provide confirmed address

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for mdsfx.

sold me a ticket on the 970 train. chooo chooooooooooooo!

(also shipped fast and was incredibly communicative and all around a swell person. the only way i could be happier would be if they had GIVEN me the GPU.)

mdsfx

Positive buyer feedback for ekgrey

Great person to deal with and he was super excited about both his purchase and his new-found "member" status :)

WTS - 29(+24) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

012C000007592321-photo-amd-never-settle-space-edition-alien.jpg

• AMD Gold Reward Voucher *Any 3 Games including Star Citizen and Alien: Isolation* - $60
  • AMD Silver Reward Voucher *Any 2 Games including Star Citizen* - $40
  • Star Citizen with Mustang Omega Variant Racer - $35
  • Alien: Isolation (with Pre-Order Bonuses) - $25
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • Sniper Elite 3 - $15
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
$10 Walmart Gift Card for $8
Pokemon ORAS demo - $3
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Positive Buyer Feedback to OzPinoy, Jamix012

KiDdYoNe

So, i'm back in the game. Kinda forgot about the black/white forum colors, but then actually tried to see what was the result... worked good for be, but. Please send me PM with adjustments you want regarding the font color, if you want any. I'll have no problem changing it to make it right for both white/black forum themes.

WTS: Steam Gifts.
Send me a PM if you can't see the title you want to buy on the list. I'll check the price asap and will get back for you.

p7noWJC.png

* All prices are correct for the moment of posting. They may vary when you PM since some of the games are discounted at the moment this post was created.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Has anyone used cardcash.com? I'm looking for a good place to sell a JCPenny giftcard for paypal monies. No one wants it here. xD

Edit: Never mind, looks like cardcash only has the option to mail the card in rather than type the codes up.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
i've heard good things about cardpool but i haven't used it myself. hadn't heard of the one you linked before at all.
Yeah. That's the only one that feels legit since Gamestop has a partnership with them and all. But, there's only an option to have a check mailed instead of paypal. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom