• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Positive buyer feedback for Axispowers.

Was extremely easy and friendly to deal with, and would do so again without hesitation. Enjoy the headphones, man!

I'm looking to gauge the interest in my very lightly used OLED PS Vita. I was going to list it all on Amazon or Ebay but I thought I'd post here first. I've logged 8-10 total hours on it since my wife bought it for me a couple of years ago. It has always been maintained in a protective case, and I would describe it as in near mint condition.

I would be including:

1) OLED PS Vita
2) 32 GB memory card
3) Hard shell screen protector and system cradle
4) Soft shell travel case (the hard shell fits in here perfectly)
5) Nyko Power Grip for additional comfort and power (used once and it works perfectly)

Here are some pictures. The cases are a bit dusty from disuse, which I didn't catch until after the photo. They are in excellent condition.

I have no idea how much a used OLED Vita runs, but I'll consider any reasonable offers. PM me and I'll get right back to you. If I receive more than one offer, I'll go with the highest.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Once again I'm looking to buy discounted Xbox Live credit. Right now I'm looking for 60$, but if you have more let me know and we can work something out ;).

Thanks!

Anyone still have the MK8 extra game code?

These codes died out at the end of September. I know it's possible to still get your extra game if you abuse the system since someone has already said they have in another thread, but if there is a chance Nintendo won't come through with it, it's best not to risk it and be out however much you paid.

Just a word of warning if anyone thinks they have a chance of some customer support rep not knowing that the codes are not supposed to be active anymore.

c1rcae

These codes died out at the end of September. I know it's possible to still get your extra game if you abuse the system since someone has already said they have in another thread, but if there is a chance Nintendo won't come through with it, it's best not to risk it and be out however much you paid.

Just a word of warning if anyone thinks they have a chance of some customer support rep not knowing that the codes are not supposed to be active anymore.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!

Onionkid

Positive Feedback for CronosBlade

Ordered a few NES games, arrived quickly and he was very clear and responsive throughout the process. Thanks again, man!

WTS my path of exile/warframe/heroes of newerth code for $150 in game money. I think you choose one of those 3 games. It came with my computer.

Looking for $20 paypal gift.

I have a Logitech G27 wheel/pedal/clutch set in perfect condition w/ the box for sale, asking $150 for it or else best offer. If you're interested please PM me and I can provide pictures.

Positive feedback for Aexact and blazenumb1 who bought a couple of comics from me. Also positive feedback for GluedOnBeard and goldenpp72 who purchased games from me.

All were super fast and easy transactions.

cj_iwakura

Super Positive Feedback for BernardoOne. Very negotiable and swift, A+ would buy from again.

Also Positive Feedback for Gold, great buyer, paid very swiftly.

Hi all, new seller (and thanks to those of you who have been dealing with me already, picked up a positive feedback already), been a buyer here a few times.

Alright, so A-D grading scale next to each game, A being like new. I can send pictures if you'd like to see the items.

US Only, we'll work out shipping as we go along here. If you're looking for multiple items I can probably do some free shipping in there as well. Feel free to PM me any questions.

Disc based games have case and manual unless otherwise specified. Cart games are cart only.

NES
Astyanax - B
Bionic Commando - C
Commando - A
Darkwing Duck - A
Guerilla War - C
Ninja Gaiden - B
Ninja Gaiden II - A
Super Mario 3 - B
TMNT - B
TMNT II - B
Trojan - B
Willow - B

SNES
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs - B
Fighters History - B
Final Fantasy II - A
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - A
Killer Instinct - B
Magical Quest Mickey Mouse - A
Street Fighter II - B
Super Ghouls and Ghosts - A
Super Mario All Stars - B
Super Mario World - A
Tetris Attack - B
Tetris/Dr Mario - B
TMNT Tournament Fighters - C
WWF Wrestlemania the Arcade Game
Yoshi's Island - B

Sega Genesis
Aladdin - A
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - B
Quackshot - B
Tiny Toons Adventure Buster Busts Loose - C

Super Famicom
Garou Densetsu Special - A
Rockman and Forte - B

N64
BioFreaks - B
Blast Corps - C
Diddy Kong Racing - B
Forsaken 64 - B
Goldeneye - B
Jet Force Gemini - C (discolored label on back)
Lego Racers - B
Lode Runner 3D - B
Killer Instinct 2 - B
Mortal Kombat 4 - C
Ogre Battle 64 - B
Pokemon Puzzle League - A
Pokemon Snap - A
Super Mario 64 - B
Star Wars Rogue Squadron - C (Sticker on back label)
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire - B
War Gods - B
WCW/NWO Revenge - A
WCW/NWO World Tour - B
Wrestlemania 2000 - B

Gamecube
Beach Spikers
Eternal Darkness
Godzilla DAMM
Luigi's Mansion -
Mega Man Network Transmission
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wrestlemania XIX
HORI GameCube controller - camouflage blue

Wii
Metroid Other M
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2

New additions
Retron 5 complete with Controller, charge cable, and HDMI cable. Also will throw in a SNES controller.
Dreamcast with cables, 2 controllers 1 VMU (batteries in console/VMU will need to be changed)

alf717

Selling off an extra Windows 7 Pro key I have. Will provide key upon payment and a link to download what you need to install it. I was thinking $40. Interested in gift cards, Walmart, Amazon, Nintendo eShop card or Paypal. Thanks for looking.

Also have an Office 2013 Professional Plus key for sale as well. Asking $50

WTS

The Evil Within (PlayStation 4) -- $52 shipped. "Fighting Chance" DLC code was not used.
Infamous: Second Son (PlayStation 4) -- $22 shipped. Codes have been used.

PM for details if interested. I ship within the United States only.

EYEL1NER

Relisting:

A bunch of 3DS games and comic book trade paperbacks for sale. All prices include shipping within the US except in the event you are interested in a single item under $10, then I will have to include an extra $3. Pretty much everything is in very good to like new condition with normal shelf wear. Payment via Paypal and additional pictures available upon request. Willing to negotiate if you are interested in multiple items.

Comics

Saga Vols 1-3 $15
Pride of Baghdad $5
V for Vendetta $5
Powers Vols 1-5 $25
Walking Dead Vols 1-4 $20
X-Men God Loves Man Kills $5
Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) Vols 1-4 $20
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys $5
Avengers Legends $5
JLA Deluxe Editions (Morrison) Vols 1-2 $20
JLA Year One $5
Kingdom Come $5
Batman The Long Halloween $10
Batman Dark Victory $10
Batman Year One $5
Batman the Dark Knight Returns $5

Books1.jpg

Books2.jpg
I don't know if my PMs from the mobile site have been working lately, but I PMd you about a couple of these.

webkatt

In a few weeks I shall have some extra cash.

I would love to buy a Wii U. What is a good deal on one? Should I go the refurbished route for $200 or see of a gaffer can bundle in so e games at the same price?

NeOak

In a few weeks I shall have some extra cash.

I would love to buy a Wii U. What is a good deal on one? Should I go the refurbished route for $200 or see of a gaffer can bundle in so e games at the same price?
There refurbished ones are basically new.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Does anybody have a Kindle for sale? In specific, I'm looking for the model before they moved to touchscreen. I broke the wife's and she's maaaadddd. They don't sell non-touchscreen ones any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom