• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

RetroMG

The worst part is that if Nin actually is scum, he wouldn't give this up so easily. So this game has to go deeper than that.

But what else can we do but press forward?

God dammit. What kind of shit were you trying to pull? WE WERE DRIVING ON THIS.

I knew you were lying, I fuckin new it...poor Hyper. Went through all that damn work for that, and Scrafty and I almost died.

My question is simply: why.

Why would you even do that non. Either as scum or torist, it makes no sens
We can't turbo right now guys, we REALLY need the extra te to reevaluate the situation

And again, you're still lying

Should've included that in the list of possibilities

He could also be lying now, be a cult role blocker, and then try to increase paranoia tomorrow

This is true. You are STILL lying. You did 2 things at night, and then you pull this saying that you didn't do anything?

What ARE you? Maybe not a simple Insane Tourist but soemthing much much more. I call a neutral or a Cult. Has to be.

nin1000

Banned
OK OK OK OK OK

sorry_cards_and_images_8616487532.jpg
This one still stands
Well, came now home from work to see this huge post from hyper even though i wanted to reveal myself before that so here we go.

I am a Insane Drunk
i can visit one person every night in order to role block them.
its the same role Lord of Castamere had with the only difference that i am sided with the village. Even though its kind of dumb since i dont know who mafia or who town is, so in the end i can be more harmful for town :(

Here is my list on who i visited each night.
N1:Darryll
N2:Timeasis
N3:Flame_AC
N4:Ultron87

N5:Jonnyquicknives

As you might have guessed right now i had the book but never used it as i was already insane and did not want to risk my life in order to just role block someone or send messages.

Going to Block Retro my dear :* Sorry for all the confusion, just wanted to spice Things up a little

It makes sense. Again, we can follow the chain of events as they occur, but nin1000 may very we'll be a cult member right now who was trying to get his teammate to hide under his corpse. But then that idea didn't pan out, in which case he's now just trolling us

Of course, he still may be town. Who knows.

Great Chatleston, I'm not sure whether you should role block today or leave for tomorrow. A cult nin1000 that role blocks alongside a kill partner would be enough to stop us tonight

We may want to kill nin today in fact

I'll be able to post in more detail very soon

No, we should kill him today. Still no turboing, but a cult nin with a partner can block any efforts made to narrow the list down, which is what we need to do tonight and onwards

Guys, this isn't a major detriment. We just reevaluate and recalculate our route to victory. Nin was no ace in the hole. When I wanted to save him for tomorrow, it was so that today didn't become a bandwagon day where nothing happens and where we have no clues for tomorrow

Narrow the list. Narrow the list. Find all the tourists, and we'll either stumble across the cultist or eliminate possible suspects and find the filthiest this way

RetroMG

I want to believe that the plan is still solid, because if he is cult, blowing the plan right then makes NO sense.

But I don't know.

I want to believe that the plan is still solid, because if he is cult, blowing the plan right then makes NO sense.

But I don't know.

I started liking the plan. Kill me then kill Nin. But not anymore, this man is a Cultist and if you can't see that then I don't know what you're thinking. That switch back was the most oblivious cover-up I've ever seen.

OK, what are the options really

1) He flips insane drunk
I still think this is most likely based on his multiple night actions and the whole claim in general.

2) He flips insane town
How did he take multiple night actions?

3) He flips cult.
Makes no sense to me. why would a cultist make this play, especially when they are towards their end game and he only had a little bit of suspicion on him.

Now he may fuck us over tonight just for kicks, he might not. Before we had come up with the blocking watching plan we were still going to lynch him tomorrow to focus today elsewhere. We should still do that.

1) He flips insane drunk
I still think this is most likely based on his multiple night actions and the whole claim in general.

2) He flips insane town

3) He flips cult.
Makes no sense to me. why would a cultist make this play, especially when they are towards their end game and he only had a little bit of suspicion on him.

Now he may fuck us over tonight just for kicks, he might not. Before we had come up with the blocking watching plan we were still going to lynch him tomorrow to focus today elsewhere. We should still do that.

Yes but what happens when he is a Roleblocking Cult? Then what? WE GET STOPPED AND LOSE.

1) He flips insane drunk

2) He flips insane town

3) He flips cult.

I want to agree.

But everything is just fucked.

I can't even think.

1) He flips insane drunk

2) He flips insane town

3) He flips cult.

But what happens if he's been recruited and has a partner. We're fucked. He roleblocks one person, the other guy kills, no info and one dead PR

I might just support a nin lynch today.

nin1000

Banned

Wasn't it Obvious ?!!!

Just wanted to let you know that i cannot block and i am indeed just an Alien!
The list i made still stands as i get to Visit one Person every night, that person is probed ( it has no Impact on him whatsoever)And I Win if all living humans are probed.
Just like Matt Attack i get to leave the game after i had probed every single one of you

I know this is kind of a retarted move to do but i feel bad for myself after having lied all this time.

just wanted to throw this out before the day Ends since Hyper outlined ALMOST every possibility, well the one with me not being able to block was missing :(

So, theres that. I take my Fate now

VOTE: nin1000

Please, just make it stop.

I don't care if we turbo.

Nothing has meaning.

This hurts and blargonaut being even more spammy didn't. I don't fucking believe it

Just in case I'm voting for anyone

Unvote

Nin is easy meat, him having a partner and figuring out who it is is the hard part

I'm sort of glad nin pointed out a hole in my theories

Yes but what happens when he is a Roleblocking Cult? Then what? WE GET STOPPED AND LOSE.

I just don't see him being cult right now. My one worry that this is some play to get recruited and use his roleblock against us tonight.

Alternative is we kill him and have a couple of plans based on the flip plans.

Focus will still be on Worthy, Scrafty, Retro and me. I think I'm less important than the other three if he flips drunk, equally important if he flips cult.

Hyper and GC should pick two of us each (to avoid choosing the same person) and then target one in secret.

Top Bottom