• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

Well, I have another good excuse but for now, I'm gonna allow this. Please carry on with your finger pointing.

slaking.jpg

If the town can agree unanimously that lynching me will be the most useful avenue fot information available, then I'll go quietly without a fuss. I must reiterate that I am very much on your side though, and my death will accomplish nothing aside from scratching another suspect off of your list and making the town one sane member weaker.

You're third on my list.

Not much reason to worry.

Unless you are scum.

nin1000

Banned
If the town can agree unanimously that lynching me will be the most useful avenue fot information available, then I'll go quietly without a fuss. I must reiterate that I am very much on your side though, and my death will accomplish nothing aside from scratching another suspect off of your list and making the town one sane member weaker.

Since you dropped that accent you are now not that high any more on my list.
But fuck lists.

What am I supposed to role claim? I'm an Ordinary Tourist. You haven't seen me do anything at night, why? It cant be because I have nothing to do riiiiight? You guys are only going after me because I'm going hard against someone I DO NOT believe is a Tourist or the power role he says he is.

INSANE. DRUNK. Guys...you actually believe this...

Rats, you wanna do something better for tonight vote Nin.

Book user shouldn't be able to roleblock anyone, but otherwise, spot on.

They have one power or the other, either a roleblock or a spy on that helps narrow things down

That needs to be our game plan, narrowing things down

However, after tomorrow, we very well may have to play coy with the cultist, assuming we haven't found him, and use no lyches and the book's double vote to secure the town win

nin1000

Banned
What am I supposed to role claim? I'm an Ordinary Tourist. You haven't seen me do anything at night, why? It cant be because I have nothing to do riiiiight? You guys are only going after me because I'm going hard against someone I DO NOT believe is a Tourist or the power role he says he is.

INSANE. DRUNK. Guys...you actually believe this...

Rats, you wanna do something better for tonight vote Nin.

you still seem so eager to get me erased from the game, what is it with me that disturbs you the most ?

From everyone on this island you are the most vocal about getting me lynched but since i will die 100% if it tonight or tomorrow, why do you want me dead so badly today ? are you hiding something ege ? Did my posts just put you OVER THE EDGE

you still seem so eager to get me erased from the game, what is it with me that disturbs you the most ?

From everyone on this island you are the most vocal about getting me lynched but since i will die 100% if it tonight or tomorrow, why do you want me dead so badly today ? are you hiding something ege ? Did my posts just put you OVER THE EDGE

The Role Claim. I don't believe it. It's too anti-town to actually be aligned with the Town and the fact that you're insane and would say that you're insane is unbelievable leading me to believe you are already in the Cult, or you don't even have that role. Why would you say, oh yeah! I'm insane.

What will you get out of killing me? Absolutely nothing. The same as if you are too kill Retro or Scrafty.

Nin, I'm sorry but we've had to much of this: I'm [made up power role] but then turns up to be a Cult or something else.

I believe everyone else's role claim because they, I feel, are actually tangible and make sense but the fact that you went about saying what you're role was and then contradicting yourself...that's a big no-no in my book.

nin1000

Banned
What will you get out of killing me? Absolutely nothing. The same as if you are too kill Retro or Scrafty.

Nin, I'm sorry but we've had to much of this: I'm [made up power role] but then turns up to be a Cult or something else.

I believe everyone else's role claim because they, I feel, are actually tangible and make sense but the fact that you went about saying what you're role was and then contradicting yourself...that's a big no-no in my book.

Never contradicted myself mate, i did not want to be that rude but
learn to read !

And as everybody already said i am of no effin use for the cult since i will die either way tomorrow. You believe the story from others but seem to have wrapped your head around me ? Come on mate give me a break, we as a town are now in a very good position in finally lynching some scum.

HEre's the thing

Hes going to die anyways. If he's a cult member, never was insane to beging with, we win tomorrow when we lynch nin

I've out line the situation here

I'm hoping someone is reading these, I spent quite a bit of time on this stuff. I'll be able to get down to our end game scenarios later today, not enough time right now

Guys, guys, the "Killing me will get you nothing" comment was totally one I was running like every time people wanted me dead and honestly it's getting a little stale. A kill now is a kill, it's one less rung on the ladder in the end, it creates a tighter group of remaining individuals so it's easier to kill the cultist. Not that I'm devaluing your worth as a player but please say a little more now. We can't ALL be chiming in to defend ourselves with it.

Our game plan from here on out needs to provide for the worst possible scenarios and be based around confirming town members. The cultist won't waste his kills. If he does, we gain an upper hand. That means from now on, we need to figure out whose tow and whose not

Btw, book users of the future, do NOT use your double vote until we reach the end game of the end game. A double vote can make it such that we still win a 1 vs 1 situation

The cultist is likely hiding amongst the uncertains or is RetroMg, so I want to lynch from the uncertain group (if Retro ends up being a passive town PR he could still be useful yet, although don't let that stop you from attacking him and throwing suspicion on him)

We need to be preparing so that if we get into a worst possible scenario, the cultist is fairly easy to pick out

I think it's safe for the book user to reveal themselves. Between nin, the lovers, the book user and I, or at the very least the same 3 minus nin, the cultist won't be able to stop all of us tonight

nin1000

Banned
Guys, guys, the "Killing me will get you nothing" comment was totally one I was running like every time people wanted me dead and honestly it's getting a little stale. A kill now is a kill, it's one less rung on the ladder in the end, it creates a tighter group of remaining individuals so it's easier to kill the cultist. Not that I'm devaluing your worth as a player but please say a little more now. We can't ALL be chiming in to defend ourselves with it.

That sure is true and since we have some time left , just let me put down my vote on

VOTE: Scraftydevil

Even though i hate TWE i just think he is one retarded Town player who does not read and does not think.

We decrease the player count and might possibly get the cultist today

You might think that decreasing the player count is a horribly anti-town thing, but it works towards our eventual goal of narrowing down, and narrowing down, and narrowing down who is cult and who is town

This way, if we end up in a 1-3 vs 1 situation, the cultist is easy to spot

Anyways, I won't be able to post for a few hours now, might be able to spectate, then will be able to get back on and finish my chart for the end game scenarios

RetroMG

Hyper, what is your scenario for if the cult recruits someone other than Nin? There is always the possibility that Scrafty, GC, or Edge are insane as well.

I think it's safe for the book user to reveal themselves. Between nin, the lovers, the book user and I, or at the very least the same 3 minus nin, the cultist won't be able to stop all of us tonight

I think it's actually best they reveal themselves so that you don't target them and essentially waste your role. Besides, announcing you have the book doesn't really make you a target since it's single use and it would be able to take effect even if you were killed using it.

Right now I think I'd be mostly inclined to vote either GreatCharleston or RetroMG.

Since you dropped that accent you are now not that high any more on my list.
But fuck lists.

That sure is true and since we have some time left , just let me put down my vote on

VOTE: Scraftydevil

Even though i hate TWE i just think he is one retarded Town player who does not read and does not think.

Hm. Disappointing.

I don't remember Mr. QuicKnives ever clearig his name, but Mr. Rats doesn't seem to suspect him so I shall give him the benefit of the doubt. Thus, that leaves Mr. Edge and Mr. Charleston as our best bets for tonight's lynch, barring the possibility that someone else reveals a new piece of major information before the sun sets.

nin1000

Banned
Hm. Disappointing.

I don't remember Mr. QuicKnives ever clearig his name, but Mr. Rats doesn't seem to suspect him so I shall give him the benefit of the doubt. Thus, that leaves Mr. Edge and Mr. Charleston as our best bets for tonight's lynch, barring the possibility that someone else reveals a new piece of major information before the sun sets.

We have enough time left, so no need to panic mate , just putting down some pressure

RetroMG

Nin blocked Quicknives the night Ultron died. If we assume there is only one cultist left, it can't be Johnny.

The game is reaching the true climax. SO GOOD.

We all have conflicting views, it's so exciting. Ahaha.

But let add a little more to it then, I was afraid of some exposure earlier but y'see I am the current book holder. So I think I can be cleared of all potential votes for now. I'm not even insane.

tumblr_njw0993Uy81r9jhyro3_500.png

Hm...I didn't see those word docs Hyper. I think this could work. We can actually do this. We get a possible Cultist tonight, even though most are gearing towards me, and then someone I really feel is a Cult will die for sure tomorrow. Not bad...only thing is. Who do we vote...

RetroMG

But let add a little more to it then, I was afraid of some exposure earlier but y'see I am the current book holder. So I think I can be cleared of all potential votes for now. I'm not even insane.

Well, if you've got the book, I'm prepared to lynch WorthyEdge. Let's see proof.

The game is reaching the true climax. SO GOOD.

We all have conflicting views, it's so exciting. Ahaha.

tumblr_njw0993Uy81r9jhyro3_500.png

I have missed this post.

I am very embarrassed.

I apologize.

Hyper, what is your scenario for if the cult recruits someone other than Nin? There is always the possibility that Scrafty, GC, or Edge are insane as well.
As in nin was lying? If cultist get anymore numbers than I say we rebel against zatoth. That shit is unfair. Not counting anything for Sorian, that would mean over 1/5 to 1/4 of our players would've ended up cult. I remember people bring up burning the island when we were first stranded, and wouldn't mind doing it if zatoth has given us some uber 50 night action last cultist

RetroMG

Retrooooo. You're smarter than this.

I corrected it in a later post. I'm prepared to lynch you or Scrafty. Rats makes a good point. For tonight we can watch one and block two. It should give us enough info to go on.

I would prefer to be watched rather than blocked, btw. I have repeatedly said that I don't have a night action. But in the absence of anything else, it's good enough.

RetroMG

As in nin was lying? If cultist get anymore numbers than I say we rebel against zatoth. That shit is unfair. Not counting anything for Sorian, that would mean over 1/5 to 1/4 of our players would've ended up cult. I remember people bring up burning the island when we were first stranded, and wouldn't mind doing it if zatoth has given us some uber 50 night action last cultist

As in someone other than Nin is insane and can be recruited. You know, I just ran the numbers and it's not as bad a scenario as I thought, but since you are working all these angles, I would like you to consider it.

Top Bottom