• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
Came to this thread for confirmation bias... Yup, I'm not the only one with slow PSN download speeds. Carry on. (Arrrgh! C'mon! Only 1.4GB to go!)

I'm in the same boat. Luckily, I already have it downloaded on my 2nd PS4 which I was going to use anyways. 100 minutes to go!

It's so close to being here!

30 minutes

uVIJN6m.gif

Hip Hop

Digital or retail copy? Because if it's an actual disk copy, I would install the game offline, and then connect it.

It's both. The patch seems to wipe out all data of the game to reinstall again, from disc or digital download.

It will take me a day to download the whole thing again. Damn.

So,

how do we get around the patch issue on the Xbox One?

Heard the day one patch download is causing people to restart their game download completely.
Haven't turn on my console yet.

I've had my console on for awhile and it hasn't downloaded the patch yet that I know of. When I had it on earlier it popped up saying my game was ready and said it was installing something to that file but the little green star never appeared so I'm not sure what happened. Guess I'll find out in 25 minutes.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Just went to Best Buy for the 9:01 PST opening they advertised. An employee came out and said they couldn't sell the game until 10:01 because BB forgot about daylight savings time. I know it's only an hour but come on, man. I'm standing on the sidewalk with a bunch of dudes who look just like me, waiting for a video game. Just give it to me and let me get out of here.

employee sounds dumb. the release is 12 EST which is 9 PST

the denotation of PST means that daylight savings is already accounted for.

employee sounds dumb. the release is 12 EST which is 9 PST

the denotation of PST means that daylight savings is already accounted for.

He mentioned he is in Phoenix, Arizona. Which does not observe DST. Their clocks would have been unaffected this weekend, while everyone else (including EST) rolled back 1 hour.

So he's right.

Cj01

If Im going to get physical at 11pm and trying to play some by 1am is it possible based on issues going around? Thanks

Putting the baby to bed seeing if its worth it to go to midnight thing

XBOX 1

Mayyhem

I've never pre-loaded a game before. (On Xbone)

So at 12:01 EST I should be able to literally just click on the AW tile and the game will run?

I've never pre-loaded a game before. (On Xbone)

So at 12:01 EST I should be able to literally just click on the AW tile and the game will run?

Assuming it works. My first Xbone preload was Forza Horizon 2. Was supposed to unlock at 12 ET but I didn't get to play until 2:30, almost 3 hours later.

nikos

Really surprised at how well this game runs on my old PC. I'm over 30fps on high settings with a 5850. Does multiplayer generally run better or worse than the campaign mode? Hoping it runs better but I haven't tried yet.

Top Bottom