• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

Apt101

Ugh, killing me, cmon Steam.

yMPEL9b.png

RyudBoy

Welp, I waited but it looks like the digital version for 360 won't be available until tomorrow. Guess I won't get to play until 24+ hours later! Booooooo @ everyone who's playing now.

So jelly.

ExiledMarkzmen

Neo Member
Sigh it has to reinstall the game. Welp this scars me from ever doing preload. Good thing my internet isnt bad. Shame I have to wait a little longer though.

Dubz

Came in last on my first MP game. I really like the boost abilities. I really don't like going 11-23....lol

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Drank waaaaay to much at the football game today. I'm sick as hell. I think I'll jut pick this up tomorrow. Damn.

Apt101

Woof. I have a two drive mirror, SATA III 7200 RPM drives, and it is taking a long ass time to decompress and install. 47 MBps on the disk write IO, queue length hanging in there at mostly sustained 1 or 2, and I have 20 minutes left.

I don't know why but I didn't even realize that they brought the emblem editor back. That's pretty cool. Ran a few games and it seems okay... for now. It's what you expect. CoD with wacky ass movement abilities. If you like that, you'll probably like this.

for those that's playing already how are the maps this time around? and how are the spawn system? are you still getting spawned right infront of the other team?

iratA

The story telling, presentation and visuals are all top tier. I stopped buying COD after Black Ops II, they just looked so generic and bland. Even while I was driving home, I was thinking to myself "why the hell did I buy this?!"

So far this game has a fantastic SP campaign that has surpassed my expectations of what a COD game can be and do. As an SP guy I'm so blown away by the effort and love this game has had lavished on it. Most people buy COD for MP I get that, but I always wondered why more effort wasn't put into the SP side of things. This game opens a new chapter for the franchise and I hope this continues..... because man this is some good shit.

Top Bottom