• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

OH SHIT WALMART FUCKED UP AND BROKE STREET DATE! GAME IS RELEASED NOW! GOGOGOGO!

KJnk9.gif

Goods:

Just got the game, feelsgoodman.jpg.

Frames are as smooth as butter.

Graphics are an improvement from 'the one who shall not be named' ..ughh.

Has alot of colours.

Runs and plays great.

The boost jumps feel new and great, although it takes awhile to get used to.

Feels like a new COD that everyone "wanted".

Negatives so far:

The Microphone logo placements are in the middle of the screen so it takes up alot of space; who decided this? And im sure they'll patch it later and place em in the top right hand corner of the screen, the way they're supposed to.

Edit: they seemed to have brought back the Mw2 lobby entering and exiting sound effect which is pretty awesome.

Karak

Goods:

Just got the game, feelsgoodman.jpg.

Frames are as smooth as butter.

Graphics are an improvement from 'the one who shall not be named' ..ughh.

Has alot of colours.

Runs and plays great.

The boost jumps feel new and great, although it takes awhile to get used to.

Feels like a new COD that everyone "wanted".

Negatives so far:

The Microphone logo placements are in the middle of the screen so it takes up alot of space; who decided this? And im sure they'll patch it later and place em in the top right hand corner of the screen, the way they're supposed to.
Yup to all this.

Hellsing

All ready to play the PS3 version. The game is still nowhere to be found in my PS4 library. Not sure when it's supposed to show up in there. Anybody know?

CRS

Yep, disconnected VPN and was able to log into the game. Just waiting for players now since it'll be a while before they unpack.

MattyG

Banned
All you lucky bastards getting it right now. I've gotta wait until noon to play it because I have class in the morning. My local game store is holding a copy for me, and it's not like I'd play it if I got it right now anyways. I'm still SO EXCITED THO.

iratA

I've been playing this since last night and all I'm going to say is this game is stunning on PS4! People who love good eye candy and cinematic games owe it to themselves to pick this up. I know the multi will be good but I'm far more of a SP kinda guy, and this game is worth the price of admission for that alone. CG Kevin Spacey in 1080p is truly something to behold. Hats off Sledgehammer you've done a bang up job with this one, your crown jewel no doubt.

All you lucky bastards getting it right now. I've gotta wait until noon to play it because I have class in the morning. My local game store is holding a copy for me, and it's not like I'd play it if I got it right now anyways. I'm still SO EXCITED THO.

I gotta fucking study

*internet hug*

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Gutted. I've been playing for a couple of hours and honestly? I hate it. It's without a date my least favourite CoD, at least for now. I thought the exo suits would bring some needed freshness but they went too far, it doesn't even feel like CoD anymore. I have never felt this way before on day one and I'm so disappointed in the game. I will give it a proper go tomorrow but I don't see my opinion changing much.

Top Bottom