• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified |OT| Ad-Hoc Summary: It Is Not Terrible!

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Anyone else having a more difficult time connecting to multiplayer games since the 2.00 update? It was bad before but now it's ridiculous. This game is messing with my head... I'm falling back into my old school PC ways, wondering if I need to update the firmware on my router or something. Help!

There's a 2.0 patch? Or am I missing something?

MisterC20XX

Been playing 3 straight games now without problems. What sorcery is this?

Consider yourself fortunate!

Yeah, I meant the 2.00 Vita update. I understand there is going to be one more patch from Nihilistic and then they are handing future patches over to Activision.

just got to play this online, first two games i got into hardlocked my Vita :p

third and fourth games went OK!

Trophy progress is at 50%, so far ive gotten my moneys worth sure!

MisterC20XX

I've been getting into more games over the last couple days but now I'm encountering new weirdness. I'm at level 14 but the game is intermittently telling me I cannot use custom classes until I'm at level 4 or higher. o_0

Chittagong

Gold Member
Does this provide enough laughs for the holidays abroad to justify getting it, even if used...? Mainly interested in MP, loved MW3.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Does this provide enough laughs for the holidays abroad to justify getting it, even if used...? Mainly interested in MP, loved MW3.

No. Don't bother with it, it's complete trash that won't be polished. Wait for Killzone or something else.

test_account

XP-39C²
Personally, i've played about 14 hours online and i've had fun so far. This is of course completely subjective, so you might have a completely different experience of the game that what i had. It might be a bit much to pay full price for the multiplayer only, but it also depends on how much one enjoys it. Dont expect anything like Modern Warfare 3 though. Expect more in the direction of Resistance: Burning Skies if you have played that game. Also be prepared for some connection problems when joining some online matches (sometimes it just disconnects you, it could happen in game as well).

I wonder why they gave Story a 3.0 (i cant watch the review now). Does the game has any story? It is just small tidbits that is based around Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

MisterC20XX

The version 1.02 patch is up, 371MB.

Listed fixes include:

--Fixes for random crashes that happen in the middle of Multi Player matches.
--Fixes for Chat functionality that isn’t properly restricted under restricted PlayStation Network account on Multi Player mode.
--Fixes for occasion, when kicked out of a lobby, the user will return to the main menu with no functionality or menu selections.
--Fixes for when “Create A Class” screen isn’t displayed and Back Ground screen remains when Client user selects “Create Class” on Party match making
--Fixes for scores will be sometimes be inconsistent when a player quits out/gets disconnected from a match, then joins another match
--Fixes for occasion when aerial kill streaks appear in the ground when called in.
--Fixes for when friendly nameplates do no not appear instantly
--Fixes for near class name being all uppercase.

IIRC with the release of this patch Nihilistic/nStigate is officially done with the game. Hopefully connectivity has been improved.

Top Bottom