• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Unlocked the Elo sight for my AK. This is the perfect sight. God damn I love it.

Also finally reached level 50 and got dead silence. As a headphone user, it's very nice not hearing loud as fuck stomping sounds while he/she sprints

I got all the Seraph gears besides the classified one. Much easier than Outrider. I'm going back to trying for Vision Pulses now. Almost had one but someone stole the second kill. :(

I'm getting close to Gold on a handful of ARs. Can't wait to complete them all so I can move over to SMGs and LMGs.

Also, Drakon is what you want to go to if you hate the fire cap on the Shieva like me. I find it to be better since it has a guaranteed 2HKO and OHK to the head.

PSYGN

Just got a Sony Gold headset for Black Friday, and decided to try it out. I've never played a game with a headset giving me game audio, so this was a new experience.

I don't want to contribute this spanking to the headset, but it probably helped me a lot and I didn't even know it.

Why aren't you running Awareness on your perk 3 slot? Then you'll see how ridiculously helpful your headset can be. You'll feel like you're cheating.

Holy shit, when you turn Motion Blur to "Always On", it looks like those super fast Quake videos on YouTube where everything is one big blur of super fast movement.

Kinda cool, admittedly...

Meia

Nope and you can get duplicates.

That is pretty damn stupid.

As far as I can tell, there's no way to "trade" black market unlocks, and there's like 30 unlocks for EVERY SINGLE WEAPON, not to mention all the taunts. You'd probably need to trade in like a thousand of those keys anyway to get everything even without this... :\

That being said, what do people think is the best way to go about unlocks? Is it better to pick the 10 key, or the 30 key ones? You have a lower chance I guess since there's no guaranteed rare with the 10, but you obviously get 3x the amount of normals than rares...

That is pretty damn stupid.

As far as I can tell, there's no way to "trade" black market unlocks, and there's like 30 unlocks for EVERY SINGLE WEAPON, not to mention all the taunts. You'd probably need to trade in like a thousand of those keys anyway to get everything even without this... :\

That being said, what do people think is the best way to go about unlocks? Is it better to pick the 10 key, or the 30 key ones? You have a lower chance I guess since there's no guaranteed rare with the 10, but you obviously get 3x the amount of normals than rares...

Because of duplicates, you don't want to waste 30 keys. Until they give us the ability to sell off duplicates, stick with 10. You'll get rares here and there and you earn them fast anyways.

I feel like I read something that said the longer you stay in a playlist and keep winning, the faster you'll earn keys? Anyone else read that or am I just bugging out? lol. It SHOULD be like that, though, if it isn't.

If I see Hallucination ONE MORE TIME....lol

This is my Black Market calling card collection so far:

("Common" section)
0dDR5Ea.png

So it looks like once you open up this "Common" folder (which contains 41 cards) you'll only get calling cards for this section. I'm assuming once you fill up all 41, you'll get another card that opens something else?

This is a set of 6 rare cards. Once you get all 6, you get a bonus card. Just got a 2nd one a few moments ago:

Gotta collect em' all!

Btw, FUCK these Rejack challenges. Need 6 more to I can go sleep, lol.

Meia

Because of duplicates, you don't want to waste 30 keys. Until they give us the ability to sell off duplicates, stick with 10. You'll get rares here and there and you earn them fast anyways.

I feel like I read something that said the longer you stay in a playlist and keep winning, the faster you'll earn keys? Anyone else read that or am I just bugging out? lol. It SHOULD be like that, though, if it isn't.

From what I've seen, it's just staying in the same lobby gives you a multiplier in terms of keys. I've gotten one the first match, then up to 3 the next one in the same lobby, so...

Xater

Making progress in doing Shadows of Evil solo. Managed to do all four rituals. Then I got stuck on a a car against that Margwa.

I believe I read that Treyarch is working on being able to sell your duplicates so I have just been hoarding my keys for now. They've implemented lobby leader boards so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're working on this too.

I think it's better to go for 10 as you get 9 cards instead of 3 and I've gotten a legendary item from a common before.

There's a Treyarch dev that posted here so maybe he she can give us a hint.

Hmm..so be careful when playing Hunted. Some dude was able to get on top of this waterfall:

Thanks to Theater mode, I was able to view him and see how he did it. I hope Treyarch is aware of this.

Just giving you guys the heads up.

Xater

I believe I read that Treyarch is working on being able to sell your duplicates so I have just been hoarding my keys for now. They've implemented lobby leader boards so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're working on this too.

I think it's better to go for 10 as you get 9 cards instead of 3 and I've gotten a legendary item from a common before.

There's a Treyarch dev that posted here so maybe he she can give us a hint.

That would be cool. Right now I am kinda bummed by the duplicates I am getting despite not even having that much unlocked.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hmm..so be careful when playing Hunted. Some dude was able to get on top of this waterfall:

Thanks to Theater mode, I was able to view him and see how he did it. I hope Treyarch is aware of this.

Just giving you guys the heads up.

That's kind of cool, even though it's most certainly a glitch. I do sort of wish the maps had more secret spots, like the rooftop in MW2's high-rise. The closest you get to that in BO3 are the not-obvious wall run areas, especially on Evac. I guess it's harder to hide things when you can boost everywhere. I also wish more maps had water, especially in areas that aren't so out-of-the-way. I hardly ever see anyone utilizing the water on Metro or Havoc, or on the more secluded side of Aquarium. Need more cool hidden passageways to connect those areas, like how the water in Hunted spans from the cave behind the waterfall all the way into the lodge.

The only kill streaks really worth it in the game are probably the Talon, Cerberus, both UAV's, and depending on what game mode, the Lightning Strike and Hellstorm. The rest really suck. Thinking about it, my favorite set of killstreaks are probably from MW3, even though it's my second least favorite CoD in the series.

jorgejjvr

The only kill streaks really worth it in the game are probably the Talon, Cerberus, both UAV's, and depending on what game mode, the Lightning Strike and Hellstorm. The rest really suck. Thinking about it, my favorite set of killstreaks are probably from MW3, even though it's my second least favorite CoD in the series.
I go ham with ceberus, wraight, raps

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

It took me a minute to even remember what the rest were, so you probably have a point there.

Top Bottom