• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Aren't the black ops 3 mt dew codes for zombie mode only or did that change? If so I'm not even sure if zombies benefits from this double xp or not =\

Oh that sucks. I drink Diet mt. dew all the time so I have been saving up a bunch of codes for my holiday break from work. Why would they make them for zombie mode only? I hate when companies limit stuff like that.

test_account

XP-39C²
Has Treyarch mentioned anything about adding/fixing host migration in zombies? I think its so fucking stupid that if the host quits, the round ends. So annoying when the host just quit for getting down one time and not getting saved fast enough etc.. There should be host migration instead. I've saw 3 quits nearly in a row now, so i have to vent.

Got full gold armor for the Spectre. I absolutely love the ripper and active camo is fun too. I Also have the gold body for the Ruin which looks sick. I think I'll focus back on going for the dark matter camo now.

What should I unlock with my prestige token #3? I already have the Dead Silence perk and the M8A7

Ghost.

Javes

Fun games jorgejjvr, going to take a break but I'll be on later. The mothership is so strong now. I've yet to be shot down post-patch and can routinely get 15-20 kills with it.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Are the rest of you experiencing this terrible lag? I guess I should have known better between double XP + free online weekend...

Getting a lot of lobbies that die tonight, as in I join a match then that match ends and ends up being like 3 or 4 players in it waiting for next match to begin and no one joins, have to back out and repeat.

So what is everyone's favorite sniper rifle? I don't know if I've played with them all enough to make that determination, but I'm loving the Locus. I'm not sure if it's my favorite yet though.

Here's a fun clip with the Locus: http://xboxclips.com/ShadowsFell/c0acf22d-a302-4e13-868c-4e318fedf088

I also started playing with the Tempest consistently. Those chain kills are awesome. Got a Quad Feed from it earlier. Here it is. Hahaha.

http://xboxclips.com/ShadowsFell/dd4d33f4-c676-46f0-8d3e-c035bc856303

Daffy Duck

Some games were horribly laggy last night.

I have a netduma r1 and even with a filter host of just in the uk and ping assist set to 50 foreigners were wasting me with me not even seeing them in my screen and bang I was dead.

One lobby the second round of dom started and it was literally a slideshow of frames and had to back out.

Also Nuketown is a crazy map in this game, don't remember so many filthy head glitch spots in BO2.

Great for ranking up though, also unbelievable that when I was playing 85% of the population were playing it!

Jblanks

Kind of OT but does anyone that lives in Canada know if EB Games sells Playstation Store cards or even better sells the BOPS3 Season Pass ?

I got a gift card for there.

Top Bottom