• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

kuYuri

Confirmed, a Power Core will INSTANTLY destroy a Mothership at full health when placed. The proof? While playing against Christmas noobs, Jorgejjvr decided to call in a Mothership a little bit after the enemy earned a care package. What was in that care package? A Powe Core. Let's just say that he was very surprised to call in his Mothership and then have it immediately say that it has gone out of commission. Poor Jorge..

Makes sense, Power Core is straight up the EMP from past CoD games, the only big difference is that it must be deployed on the map, probably done for balance reasons.

Hey guys, I'm from DestinyGAF, but I decided to take a long break from Destiny and jump back into COD, if any of you guys/gals want to join up for some games, feel free to add me.

PSN: xVaalbarAx

Is there anyone here that plays this game during the day (I ask since it seems almost impossible to make a GAF party during daytime hours, and it gets frustrating to play only solo all the time)?

I play on EST.

Remember, skill level is unimportant when it comes to GAF parties. Whether you're new or you've been playing for years, don't hesitate to ask for an invite.

Dunno what happened to my connection. That's why I backed out. Invite when you guys are ready.

Just unlocked the Wrench. Going to be fun knocking people over the head with it!

Nothing is really essential. Depends on your playstyle

I dont know. I think most competitive players wouldnt be caught dead without Dead Silence. I dont see any other useful perk in that category, except awareness.

I think Cold Blooded is the most useless perk. It's odd that they'd divide that perk up from Blind Eye.

Also, is it just me, or do a lot of players not run Ghost?

kuYuri

Oh wow, that's so lame. Apparently Black Ops 3 doesn't save Ground War games to theater mode. Now I'll never find out how I got that final kill with the Hellstorm missle on Evac that came out of nowhere, damn.

Had I known that, I would have had the PS4 record that clip.

eek5

I dont know. I think most competitive players wouldnt be caught dead without Dead Silence. I dont see any other useful perk in that category, except awareness.

I think Cold Blooded is the most useless perk. It's odd that they'd divide that perk up from Blind Eye.

Also, is it just me, or do a lot of players not run Ghost?

Ghost is not very good in this game. You're better off using the point for a launcher and taking down UAV as it comes up.

Dead silence is good but keep in mind competitive players play at a much slower pace than pubs. In pubs not running DS won't really hurt you that much. (I didn't run DS until late into my third prestige and I did OK)

I think of the two, awareness is stronger than DS if you play slow. I'm a huge fan of blast suppressor too mainly because I boost a lot and whenver dudes don't run blast suppressor against me I body them

Top Bottom