• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Anyone having weird intermittent issues with the controls on PS4? Every so often, it feels like someone else has taken control of my character and I have to wrestle the controls to stop turning or walking forward.

Yeah, Giant is actually Season Pass exclusive at the moment. You'll get it.

Don't know details on ranges.

funkypie

Banned
Anyone having weird intermittent issues with the controls on PS4? Every so often, it feels like someone else has taken control of my character and I have to wrestle the controls to stop turning or walking forward.

thanks, I read somewhere you only got giant if you pre-ordered the pass.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com

Yep! I get that weird control issue. It sometimes goes haywire by looking somewhere else,or it's like it has a mind of its own. I was using Scufs but had it happen to a normal DS4.

I've also encountered super stuttering and I think it's mostly from picking up weapons. I'll record it the next time it happens. Super annoying! Like my character has a carrot jammed up his ass!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Lots of weird glitches lately. Most annoyingly is that my paintjobs aren't showing up half the time. Once the game tried to apply a paintjob I had made for the Dingo onto the Locust (and did a pretty good job of it too).

Also, has anyone noticed Reaper's footsteps sometimes going silent even when the player doesn't have dead silence equipped? It's happened to me while playing as Reaper, and I've also noticed that sometimes Reaper players can sprint up to me without a sound when I've got awareness and they haven't got dead silence or blast suppressor.

Wow! You guys have the controller issue too?

I thought my DS4 was just busted. Though that control issue has existed very briefly for me in other games. Never as bad as in COD

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
My bro got that along with Rare, Epic and Legendary; it was quite the chest. Meanwhile, I'm surprised when I get double digit keys back.

I honestly think I only got them because my original drop had two commons, and a rare. That's the first Rare Supply Drop I've opened since they updated the odds that had common's in it though.

RS4-

Also, has anyone noticed Reaper's footsteps sometimes going silent even when the player doesn't have dead silence equipped? It's happened to me while playing as Reaper, and I've also noticed that sometimes Reaper players can sprint up to me without a sound when I've got awareness and they haven't got dead silence or blast suppressor.

Yeah,when I used reaper, this shit was annoying as hell.

Nokterian

Lots of weird glitches lately. Most annoyingly is that my paintjobs aren't showing up half the time. Once the game tried to apply a paintjob I had made for the Dingo onto the Locust (and did a pretty good job of it too).

I stopped using reaper because the footsteps sound horrible in my headset and sound still falls off now and then they need to fix that also.

Ok that explains it. Also, since I will be hitting 55 soonish, debating whether to prestige. Most CODs I usually play up to the point of 1-2 prestige levels before I typically move on (casual player). Are there good incentives for at least one prestige level?

Ok that explains it. Also, since I will be hitting 55 soonish, debating whether to prestige. Most CODs I usually play up to the point of 1-2 prestige levels before I typically move on (casual player). Are there good incentives for at least one prestige level?

First prestige unlocks a bunch of new challenges. After that it's just new prestige icons and class slots.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Razorback with suppressor, rapid fire, fast mag, and scavenger (of course) is a beautiful thing

Exact same load out I use, though I'm sure you rock it harder, jorge. :)

Fave part is camping the enemy spawns in Dom once you ninja yourself in. Had a match where this one guy was just hunting for me. Haha! Picked them off from afar one by one. Only problem was I ran put of ammo. Scavenger was equipped, but due to long range kills, couldn't get the bags.

New challenges, generally.

G9qRBa5.jpg

Very happy with this.

Anyone having weird intermittent issues with the controls on PS4? Every so often, it feels like someone else has taken control of my character and I have to wrestle the controls to stop turning or

I had this problem for the first time today. I thought my scuf was dying.

On the topic of bad teammates

pQZyPCD.jpg

Top Bottom