• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Just had a game of Uplink on Nuketown where there were two clan members on one team and one on the other and they just held onto the satellite and kept the game tied for two rounds until the second round of overtime when I grabbed it and won the game in 16 seconds. After which they proceeded to bitch at me when they ended up with 10k score and over 80 kills.

Repo Man

Just had a game of Uplink on Nuketown where there were two clan members on one team and one on the other and they just held onto the satellite and kept the game tied for two rounds until the second round of overtime when I grabbed it and won the game in 16 seconds. After which they proceeded to bitch at me when they ended up with 10k score and over 80 kills.

They oughta introduce a similar system as in WoW's pvp CTF game modes where the flag carrier gets gradually weaker and becomes easier to kill to help prevent kill farming. Obviously not much an issue in Hardcore, is Uplink even available in HC ?

So I started Ground War. Then the game started loading a match of Safeguard on Nuketown (this shouldn't be in Ground War) and I ended up in the ending screen of Search & Destroy on Nuketown.

Seems like Treyarch still hasn't fixed all the XP lobby glitches.

Daffy Duck

Finally got diamond launchers, those last few sentry guns were so hard to find.

Now working on AR's, still don't know if I want to grind dark matter though.

Fuck these 40 hive kills.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I can't wait to get double kills with Rejack. I was using Rejack for most of Nomad's 800 kills, and got a double kill with it precisely... once. Unfortunately, I didn't have the challenge unlocked at that point.

eek5

I can't wait to get double kills with Rejack. I was using Rejack for most of Nomad's 800 kills, and got a double kill with it precisely... once. Unfortunately, I didn't have the challenge unlocked at that point.

You need to either suicide or play really bad players. That challenge was awful.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to either of his final double kills unlocks.
Yeah I finally got my first hive double. Hung out in the middle of nuketown, waited for my team to kill a few guys at the same time and then hived all the lanes out of spawn. It is such a ridiculous thing to try and set up, and even if you do it perfect you need all the enemies to hit them super close to each other. I might switch to hardpiint to try it. I am dreading doing rejak doubles.

Skittles

Probably won't be going for hero armor until they patch abilities to actually fucking register kills. So far kinetic armor and vision pulse do not register 95% of the time when you pop the ability. So annoying and makes challenges take far longer than they should

Creaking

Probably won't be going for hero armor until they patch abilities to actually fucking register kills. So far kinetic armor and vision pulse do not register 95% of the time when you pop the ability. So annoying and makes challenges take far longer than they should

Kinetic armor only registers if your armor is still active/hasn't been fully degraded by enemy gunfire when you get the kill. If an enemy shoots at your armor, destroys it, but you survive and kill them, then it won't count as a "bully" medal. You have to have a bit of armor left.

Vision Pulse on the other hand, is just BS.

Is the game still glitched?
Had 2 weird games a few hours ago where I was searching for TDM, but ended up in S&D Nuketown where every kill would grant you scorestreaks...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Has G-Slide been patched on PS4?

I can still do it on Xbone.

Oh nm, they're saying it will be patched when the DLC comes out.

Skittles

Kinetic armor only registers if your armor is still active/hasn't been fully degraded by enemy gunfire when you get the kill. If an enemy shoots at your armor, destroys it, but you survive and kill them, then it won't count as a "bully" medal. You have to have a bit of armor left.

Vision Pulse on the other hand, is just BS.
Nah, it's def kind of fucked. I'll pop it before anyone sees me and kill them. Still doesn't give me the medal.
Has G-Slide been patched on PS4?

I can still do it on Xbone.

Oh nm, they're saying it will be patched when the DLC comes out.
Still works, no fucking idea why they want to patch it though

Creaking

Never been able to pull off a g-slide. I do like slide launching off of ledges and getting a little speed boost from that though.

I can't think of any other way to get Glitch double kills than getting really lucky... and grenade tricks. I heard "losing B" and threw two semtexes in there (Danger Close, baby). I saw two people and immediately glitched and got my first glitch double kill.

Why is it that whenever I get killed by an assault rifle and watch the kill cam, High Caliber is an attachment being used like 95% of the time? It gets annoying after a while.

Hikami

Whew, Dark Matter get. The grind is finally over. Dropping the game til the DLC is out now though. Sick of playing these same maps.

Fucking Glitch double kills is ultra hard for me.

Spammed Nuketown hardpoint and atill can't get the last double kill.

I got both of my glitch doubles in Domination, but it really is all about luck. Whenever enemies are capping points ("Losing B!") throw two semtexes (Danger Close) at it and immediately glitch. Pray that there's two of them and they die.

Radec

I got both of my glitch doubles in Domination, but it really is all about luck. Whenever enemies are capping points ("Losing B!") throw two semtexes (Danger Close) at it and immediately glitch. Pray that there's two of them and they die.

Got them just now in combine tdm. Damn luck.

Calabi

It looks like they've done away with servers in Europe. Every match I've had so far is a wildly fluctuating ping lag fest, even on ones that are supposed servers now.

I think the entire Nuketown playlist is just P2P. My ping sits at around 60 in that playlist while at 30 in standard ones.

But anyway, I got to level 55 and I have no desire to Prestige this game.

Radec

Done with Spectre's body hero armor. Man that was easy. 6 reaper kills in 6 games.

Now for the head part (active camo) which is 4 kills after using active camo in 4 games. Which it doesn't even say in the description.

Repo Man

Couple of general rants...

1. Don't know how things are on the consoles but on PC almost every game theres a fucker on chat whining about some gun and how its a noob gun and the player using said gun is <insert every insult under the sun here>. I know CoD players have always been like that but it still amazes me. People complaining about Haymakers ( still ??? fucking really !? ) or shotties in general or someone running around with a knife taking people out is apparently a "no-skill c*nt", I'm pretty sure knife kills are some of the tougher kills in the game to pull off but can't really comment much on that personally since I haven't tried melee weapons. You got killed by a firearm in an online fps game, deal with it! Thats my usual answer to anyone having a whine.

2. When you prestige, why must the game reset your custom classes ? I know you lose access to some weapons but can't they instead appear as locked or something or just be removed from your custom slots weaponry ? I have to re-do all my custom slots again. Not a big deal I know, just an inconveniance.

3. Fuck cheap computer chairs that lock my shoulder muscles because that shit hurts!

Top Bottom