• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
A guy got really mad at the range of the Argus when I killed someone with the slug from 20+ feet in the final killcam. He was obstinate that the shotgun did not have that much range.

It's a great weapon, though I sometimes find myself scratching my head at some seemingly dead-on misses or hitmarkers even when seemingly aiming down the barrel (without LB).

angelic

Banned
I need to apologize for my previous post, I confused the KN44 with the KRM. For the KN44, refer to the post that is quoted here. For the KRM, refer to my previous post.

Perhaps, but if you're going for spread and hip fire kills, the KRM is superior in every regard. The Argus is meant to be used for its slug and not its spread. The reason the slug disappears is because you're outside of range. With time, you get to know how much range you have, and once you know that all you'll get are one shot kills if you don't miss.

See I think the Argus, while not perfect, has faster fire rate than the KRM plus twice the range, plus it looks nicer. Its my favourite behind the brecci which has it all, fast fire and range.

Also..double xp tomorrow again!? seriously?? im not complaining, but im very suprised. Typical aswell, I got a 30,000 score yesterday when I did bliss, chameleon, gold and diamond on one game. But still, great.

Every single time I tell myself I am going to play another game they have some sort of double XP/Keys weekend. Since I am obsessed with prestige 10 (currently level 19 prestige 9) looks like that all I will be playing this weekend. I should be able to hit level 40.

Nah man, Prestige Master level 1000 all the way.

Ensoul

So I got six gravity spike kills in game. Nope does not count because it was in safeguard. These challenges are bullshit. I am sick of trying to figure out which game modes these work in.

Creaking

So I got six gravity spike kills in game. Nope does not count because it was in safeguard. These challenges are bullshit. I am sick of trying to figure out which game modes these work in.

That's weird. I play a lot of Safeguard in GW and haven't had any issues with gravity spikes kills not registering for the 6 kills in a game challenge. Got at least 3 of them the other day playing that mode.

angelic

Banned
Ive never heard of that before.

I had a cracking night, got my 40 ripper kills, then the stealth camo kills, then the rapid stealth camo kills, did the stupid RK5 headshots, got my gorgon bloodthirsty, all sorts. Hooray, and all set for 2xp tomorrow.

someday

Banned
I thought they fixed that a while ago. I got my one and only 6 kill game in Safeguard.

Daffy Duck

It certainly does count on ground war safeguard, that's how I got mine.

Which challenge did you want? The calamity calling card?

M.D

Alright, I'll definitely play today/tonight so let's try to party up and take advantage of double XP.

I avoided going prestige 2 because I'm trying to get the golden armor but I finished Spectre today and only have Prophet, Nomad and Firebreak left, so might as well do it and get the rest while leveling up

I avoided going prestige 2 because I'm trying to get the golden armor but I finished Spectre today and only have Prophet, Nomad and Firebreak left, so might as well do it and get the rest while leveling up

That's alright, just do what you wish. Shall you go for Dark Matter and Prestige Master as well?

Edit: Apparently if you get all the black market calling cards in a set you unlock an awesome animated "master" calling card that represents the entire set.

angelic

Banned

I never, ever avoid prestiging, soon as you hit max then youre throwing away all the points from not only what youre doing, but the rewards for those unlocks. 5000 for a gold, 5000 for a diamond, I think I got 7500 for making 100 ripper kills, now double those up and then imagine it all going into nothing. Nah - always prestige man.

M.D

That's alright, just do what you wish. Shall you go for Dark Matter and Prestige Master as well?

Edit: Apparently if you get all the black market calling cards in a set you unlock an awesome animated "master" calling card that represents the entire set.

I probably will, not sure if I ever will, but at least it will give me a goal

I never, ever avoid prestiging, soon as you hit max then youre throwing away all the points from not only what youre doing, but the rewards for those unlocks. 5000 for a gold, 5000 for a diamond, I think I got 7500 for making 100 ripper kills, now double those up and then imagine it all going into nothing. Nah - always prestige man.

Yeah... Yup... I got a ton of those at 55 prestige lvl 1 :/

Also, I just used the refund option to get back the permanent unlock tokens but got none.. did I misunderstand?

angelic

Banned
I probably will, not sure if I ever will, but at least it will give me a goal

Yeah... Yup... I got a ton of those at 55 prestige lvl 1 :/

Also, I just used the refund option to get back the permanent unlock tokens but got none.. did I misunderstand?

i might be wrong, but those refund tokens are for refunding normal tokens, like say you reach level 25 but youve unlocked the wrong stuff, you fire off a refund. permas are proper permanent one offs.

Soulja

Any people here from the UK play domination and actually try to capture flags? I hate losing games because of rubbish randoms!

Psn: soulja85

M.D

i might be wrong, but those refund tokens are for refunding normal tokens, like say you reach level 25 but youve unlocked the wrong stuff, you fire off a refund. permas are proper permanent one offs.

You're probably right and I read it wrong.

Anyways, what's up with the servers turning to crap every time there's a double X weekend? They are relatively fine for me locally, which is nice, but I was trying to play with TheGoreMagala whose in the US and I got slightly higher ping than usual but it felt unplayable

For some reason msgs and invites also take forever to go through, but that might be PSN or the fact the PS4 OS is slow AF when BO3 is running in the background

Creaking

So I started using the vesper....

Holy shit, what did that gun do to be nerfed into oblivion??

It shot the fastest. That was it's one strength over the rest.

Fortunately Vonderhaar made some tweets a few days ago suggesting that it may get buffed back into something decent.

Creaking

I don't know if any weapon is unusable, but it is apparently performing the worst of all the SMGs globally. Probably worst average K/D ratio.

M.D

Actual footage of me doing the rejack challenge

GmgdALQ.gif

Repo Man

That's nothing, I've just read you need 5 bloodthirsties with the combat knife.

I was dreading the shit out of having to gold the knife but it actually turned out to be pretty easy and delightfully intense. Think I got my bloodthirsties mainly in softcore nuketown with it. Just need to slide into your opponents and spam the melee button like hell and hope for the best + a bit of camping.

Top Bottom