• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Nimby

Banned
I went half-in on the season pass with my roommate, but I'm worried I won't get the weapon bribe because he owns it.

EDIT: Though I am able to play the maps on my PS4 and so can he.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I went half-in on the season pass with my roommate, but I'm worried I won't get the weapon bribe because he owns it.

EDIT: Though I am able to play the maps on my PS4 and so can he.

My brother gets the bonuses, same system though.

Ducarmel

yeah only owners get the season pass bonus edit:My cousin owns the game he got the bonuses I got nothing.

I cant get a win at all today playing solo. I suck anyway, but seems like semi decent players to really good players are all teaming up for cryptokey weekend and that contract thing.

Spizz

Banned
Finishing in the top 3 for FFA counts as a win no? That's probably the best way to go about 75 wins as a solo player.

Ensoul

I ended up with the carver as well in a rare chest but I couldn't care less about a knife skin. I want a gun that shoots, not a sniper rife or a knife skin.

God, matchmaking is total garbage right now, constantly against full party's as a solo player and half the party is stuttering like crazy. Had to turn it off

I got the HG40, which sucks, as I rarely use SMG's. This is why they need a market to be able to trade weapons.

I feel for you guys who got melee weapons or the RSA though.

Ensoul

I got the Wrench out of my bribe. I already had a Wrench. Not sure what I was expecting.

Unreal. These weapon chests are a complete joke. Sucks that activsion opened the door for this but here we are. I also had to deal with my son who is in tears because his friends all have a rare weapons and he cannot get one in a chest.

Right? It's like a shit Kuda.
Seriously. After the allure of it being a new weapon fades, it'll be collecting dust. I use an SMG on an overkill class with a sniper rifle, which previously was the Kuda. This thing sucksssss.

The only weapon I want is the Marshal 16, because it's blatantly overpowered. Haha

Tabby

Seriously. After the allure of it being a new weapon fades, it'll be collecting dust. I use an SMG on an overkill class with a sniper rifle, which previously was the Kuda. This thing sucksssss.

The only weapon I want is the Marshal 16, because it's blatantly overpowered. Haha

Marshal 16 with Akimbo is amazing. You're fucked if you have to reload though.

angelic

Banned
Malice and Interdiction sniper BOTH out of the single guaranteed weapon box.

caredrop1.png

The game is kind of hilarious right now. Lots of people running around with HG-40's, the MX Garand, the RSA Interdiction, the Marshal 16, melee weapons, etc.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Just played a free for all game where everyone but myself was using either the VMP or the KN-44

The two guns I despise the most....

Yeah just kill streak lock-on. Has four rockets only.

It's useful sure, but nothing the previous gear couldn't do already.

I saw video of a guy free firing it. Four rockets, semi auto. Can lock onto streaks as well, but it's weaker than the other two launchers.

randome

Can someone please explain how clans on PS4 work? I discovered clan tags in the menu so I made a tag and to my surprise, it let me use it. So did I just get lucky and that name was unused or can anyone make any tag and be part of that clan? Im so confused.

On Demand

Banned
Sound design is messed up with the new update. The menu music is too loud and there no longer is any intro music at the beginning of a game.

Think they made everything too dark again too.

Can someone please explain how clans on PS4 work? I discovered clan tags in the menu so I made a tag and to my surprise, it let me use it. So did I just get lucky and that name was unused or can anyone make any tag and be part of that clan? Im so confused.

It's just free text. You can use any text you want, but it won't put you in the clan unless they invite you.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Dang, just opened the RSA. Two guns from rares in one day. Only got brass knuckles from the bribe.

randome

It's just free text. You can use any text you want, but it won't put you in the clan unless they invite you.

Oh ok, thanks. Seems kinda weird though. You would think that if that clan already existed you wouldn't be able to use the clan tag unless you were in the clan. How do I actually create a clan?

Repo Man

Liking this addition of Contracts as a concept. Now they just need to add some actual contracts. With my luck I can see the 75 wins taking a while to complete and in the end get rewarded with Brass Knuckles.

Najaf

I'm tempted to just save all my crypto keys. I feel like one of these weekends they will have a 150 key bribe option or something like that to guarantee a weapon.

I'm tempted to just save all my crypto keys. I feel like one of these weekends they will have a 150 key bribe option or something like that to guarantee a weapon.
I was doing that But I decided to just spend like 270 cryptokeys. Got a bunch of rad costumes and some cool taunts, and a butterfly knife.

I wish it had been another weapon. Haha

Daffy Duck

As cool as it was to get the stuff for being a season pass holder I hate seeing you tubers on Twitter fawning over these new weapons and being like I need those weapons.

Playing their part perfectly.

Holy Shit, they added Elaine's dance from Seinfeld as a gesture.
elaine-dance-o.gif

PerkyFearlessBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Anyone have Battery's new headgear? they seem to be completely new models and not pallet swaps of the original 3.

On Demand

Banned
Holy Shit, they added Elaine's dance from Seinfeld as a gesture.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/54544/elaine-dance-o.gif[IMG]
[IMG]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PerkyFearlessBrownbear-size_restricted.gif[IMG]

Anyone have Battery's new headgear? they seem to be completely new models and not pallet swaps of the original 3.[/QUOTE] Wow. lol.

I want to know who's doing the motion capture for these gestures. Some of them are hilarious.

Oh ok, thanks. Seems kinda weird though. You would think that if that clan already existed you wouldn't be able to use the clan tag unless you were in the clan. How do I actually create a clan?

Yeah, it's just a casual thing. To create a "clan" you can just invite friends into your party and then all change your clan tag to the same thing. Again, casual.

Top Bottom