• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Agent

Well, after I got a Wrench from my Bribe last night while already having one I got "blessed" with a L4 Seige from a Rare chest this morning. I tried using it and, I don't get it? It seems awful.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Shit, they added Elaine's dance from Seinfeld as a gesture.
elaine-dance-o.gif

PerkyFearlessBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Anyone have Battery's new headgear? they seem to be completely new models and not pallet swaps of the original 3.

They also added Gob's chicken dance from AD.

Najaf

Well, after I got a Wrench from my Bribe last night while already having one I got "blessed" with a L4 Seige from a Rare chest this morning. I tried using it and, I don't get it? It seems awful.

Fastest weapon for shooting down multiple uavs, counter uavs if more than one is in the air. Two shots each with no reload. Also destroys sentry guns and guardians in one volley, making it the fastest way to do so outside of emp grenades. As far as it being anti personel, it's terrible.

I have it equipped on my anti streak class with emps, and an lmg with fmj and extended mags, cold blooded and blind eye. You can really rack up the points if someone calls in a raps. Each ball is I believe 50 points.

Nabs

That FFA grind is real. Games take about 6-7 minutes, I seem to be earning around 4 CK per round, and getting top 3 counts as a win.

Ducarmel

I'm not good enough for ffa to consistently do it, always get close but short of 3rd place if not last. Got 4 wins so far 71 wins to go, don't want to count how many losses so far.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I tried FFA, but I can't do well without using some kind of try hard gun. 75% of the weapons I run into are VMPs or KN-44s. Here I want to try using my new Shadowclaw, and it's just not working.

Ganhyun

was playing with a team of 6 and wrecking. i got a mothership. as i called it in suddenly one of my team gets kicked off live completely.

i spend my entire time in the mothership getting hit markers. in hardcore.....

died 23 times in a row after and basically couldnt kill anyone. kid on the other team at the end talking about how he knows an exploit to make it where you cant be killed.

wonder if its true.

Whoa, actually new models in there?
Yes, for Ruin, Outrider and Battery at least
Battery & Outrider have 2 new head models and 2 body variations of a new model each.
bFIBNmo.png

Ruin has a new body with 2 variations and 2 new heads(1 isn't completely new just clean shaven with no gear and with facepaint.).
Everyone else just has 2 new variations.

shanafan

I am glad they added in the soundtrack feature. Adding some new tunes for MP menu is a nice touch.

Would be a nice throwback to add in some BO1 and BO2 tracks into the mix.

shanafan

Wow, that was seriously messed up.

R.A.P.S. from the other team were constantly in our respawn zone on Nuketown. Must have died to them 3 times in such a short time span. Die from raps, respawn, die from raps. Seems like the respawn shouldn't been on top of an enemy killstreak?

Creaking

I got the MVP baseball bat last night in a rare supply drop. Usually I don't really use melee weapons, but this one looks awesome, and the "thwack" it makes, combined with the sound of a cheering crowd every time you kill someone with it is fantastic. I'm having a blast with it. Haha

http://xboxclips.com/ShadowsFell/8d2f12a7-056c-42a4-a5de-093187752309

Yeah, the MVP is my favorite melee weapon, though I've only been able to use it secondhand. Wonderful sounds all around.

Yeah, the MVP is my favorite melee weapon, though I've only been able to use it secondhand. Wonderful sounds all around.
It's super rad. It's one of only a couple that I really like.

Don't forget to use the reload animation before killing fools.
I should try to do that at times for fun, but I'm always worried about whiffing it. Particularly with four people in front of me in that video. Haha

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Someone slap me if I ever complain about teammates in Cod again. After playing the Overwatch beta BO3 players seem like calculus professors compared to these people.

That would become one of my main weapons. 3arc doesn't want that to happen, and I can't blame 'em.
I would use it a TON. It's a one shot kill pocket shotgun. The fact that it's a supply drop only weapon is really unfair to people who haven't gotten it. There's no gun in the game that's similar to it as a secondary.

Creaking

If you use overkill, you can get a superior version in the KRM. Well, maybe handling speeds are a tad worse, but it makes up for it by not having to reload every shot.

Those pumps can get kinda long though...

I guess the dual wield attachment makes it truly unique, but that also hurts the damage and mobility a decent bit. Reload speed too, I think.

If you use overkill, you can get a superior version in the KRM. Well, maybe handling speeds are a tad worse, but it makes up for it by not having to reload every shot.

Those pumps can get kinda long though...
True, but the value is in it only costing one of your ten create a class points.

Creaking

True, although for my money, or points, I'd go with the Shadowclaw. Much higher kill potential per clip, and more forgiving of misses. Has no true range boundaries either, though long range is more of a measured thing you'd use against snipers. Dual wield has no real downsides, either.

And all it does is ask you to lead your shots a bit.

True, although for my money, or points, I'd go with the Shadowclaw. Much higher kill potential per clip, and more forgiving of misses. Has no true range boundaries either, though long range is more of a measured thing you'd use against snipers. Dual wield has no real downsides, either.

And all it does is ask you to lead your shots a bit.
It does have a lot of potential. With the Marshal though, it's just SO easy to use and get kills with. You can just fly around hip-firing.

On an unrelated note, at least I'm collecting melee weapons now? Since the Black Market patch where we got the weapon bribe (In the weapon bribe I got the HG-40 by itself with no melee weapons) I've gotten the Butterfly Knife, the MVP baseball bat, and just now I got the wrench. I already had the Brass Knuckles and Iron Jim crowbar as well.

yoooo I just found out that they added the MP40 from World at War to this game. shiiiiet, is it still good? dammit time to grind some cryptokeys.

anyone know if they fixed the Hornet Head unlock for Outrider? I read about people having trouble with this armor piece a few months ago.

edit: nvm, got it done in 5 rounds or so

Guys, I have the season pass and yet the weapon bribe and 10 drops did not appear for me. Am I supposed to do something? Or am I unable to get it because my account isn't the main account and/or the account that bought the pass?

Daffy Duck

Guys, I have the season pass and yet the weapon bribe and 10 drops did not appear for me. Am I supposed to do something? Or am I unable to get it because my account isn't the main account and/or the account that bought the pass?

I imagine it's because you aren't he account that bought the pass.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's fairly average. It is basically a slower firing Kuda. Think of it as a Man o War for SMGs.
Remember the good ol days in WAW when the MP40 was a two shot kill from any distance in the map?

Oh wait, those weren't good ol days at all...

Creaking

yoooo I just found out that they added the MP40 from World at War to this game. shiiiiet, is it still good? dammit time to grind some cryptokeys.

Probably the worst SMG in the game. Speaking as someone who got it gold. Not terrible with a sight and grip though. Laser sight ain't bad either.

Probably the worst SMG in the game. Speaking as someone who got it gold. Not terrible with a sight and grip though. Laser sight ain't bad either.
You know, it's actually grown on me. It's like the only gun in the game that I don't use optics on because I find the iron sights so damn good and easy to use. Statistically it's not great, but I tend to do quite well with it.

Top Bottom