• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Conceptor

sorry if this has been asked before - is there a way to get Nuketown if you don't have it? I preordered the game on the 25th but didn't get it :'(

edit: forgot to mention I'm on PC

addyb

Is anyone here using the Xbox Elite controller? Does it help in making the game (or just COD period) feel a bit more fresh?

Yeah I am. Just using 2 paddles. Left = boost/jump and right for slide. Certainly makes me more maneuverable.

Hupsel

In Brazil, game is an unplayable mess in multiplayer from me. Constant lag spikes every 5 or so secs, making me "go back" in time. My connection shows as 4 green dots and nat type is open, but doesnt matter.

Everdred

I was playing campaign and got disconnected from the servers. That's shitty by itself since I was solo, but on top of that I lost all progress. I was about halfway through the game and it wants me to create my player and start over.

Does anyone else simply love Free for All? It's my favourite mp mode, followed by Kill Confirmed and TDM. I'm not crazy about objective based modes, although I enjoy them on occasion.

Just started the campaign after a few rounds of MP. So far hardened in campaign doesn't feel like hardened anymore. I'm not dying at all and there's no rain of grenades.

And woah are those changes in framerate noticeable. Hopefully that gets patched going forward.

Is anyone here using the Xbox Elite controller? Does it help in making the game (or just COD period) feel a bit more fresh?

Yeah I am and it certainly does give it a different feel, not just CoD but all games that make use of the paddles.

I'm running slide, jump, reload and weapon switch on the paddles with the hair triggers enabled and it's improved my stats by a fair bit.

This controller is absolutely fantastic!!

Risette

A Good Citizen
anybody getting crashes on this? sometimes the game just locks up at the end of loading a map. no hardlocks so I don't think it's the ps4.

Got this from Redbox for the weekend while I wait until Tuesday for Fallout 4. I'm having fun but i'm absolutely abysmal at it. For some reason I can't get into a online zombie game. Only one time it worked.

Was at best buy picking up my copy when I overheard a employee talking to a Manager about someone mad that the ps3 version not having single player and not knowing about it, when it states it on the box. They spent 10 minutes figuring out what to tell the guy.

U2NUMB

Was at best buy picking up my copy when I overheard a employee talking to a Manager about someone mad that the ps3 version not having single player and not knowing about it, when it states it on the box. They spent 10 minutes figuring out what to tell the guy.

Gonna happen a ton even with b it on the box cause people are used to getting it. And I don't really blame them... I do however feel bad for all the people working in retail that have to take the verbal beatings.

Gorgon says it's a two-hit kill, and yet it's taking me three hits to get kills plenty of times, with no silencer, and at not so far away ranges.

Top Bottom