• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

dcelw540

It's too bad they've lost their way with campaigns (though I haven't played this so maybe I'll like it). There was some great variety in the past. Stuff like the mission in Black Ops 1 when you're in the plane and then keep switching back and forth with the ground unit, or the Chernobyl mission in Modern Warfare. That shit was awesome.
That was awesome sadly nothing really here. It's mostly just normal gunfight with your powers.

Just curious, has ANYONE managed to get into the Nuketown playlist? All I hear are people who can't get into it, and I can't either, it seems.

I played last night for a bit, have no tried today though. I will right now and will edit this post with results, give me a minute.

Edit: Took less than 2 seconds to start loading up a match and I'm in. PS4 btw.

DJKhaled

I can not find where Nuketown is, I've looked everywhere, it's not in bonus, it's not in where other maps are I'm confused I even deleted it and redownloaded it and its still not there

Just curious, has ANYONE managed to get into the Nuketown playlist? All I hear are people who can't get into it, and I can't either, it seems.
I've played a couple of rounds of Nuketown. ps4. No problems.
I can not find where Nuketown is, I've looked everywhere, it's not in bonus, it's not in where other maps are I'm confused I even deleted it and redownloaded it and its still not there
It should be in bonus though.
Help please
I can only tell what i did. I bought a copy of the game and redeemed the code (that was on a piece of paper in the case of the game) in the PS-store.
Downloaded it and when i started the game it was under the bonus maps.

Jblanks

Really wish Nuketown was in the regular rotation, would like to play it once in awhile but not every game. Don't really feel like backing out all the time.

BokehKing

Banned
I couldn't at first, or it wouldn't show up after I downloaded it, depending on the system you're on

Go back to your cross media bar / home screen, select options and close the application and then go back into it, it will be in the bonus playlist

The app must be restarted

It's easy to forget in our instaresume world we live in where the app never closes and the party never stops

So I just played like 3 hours of Nuketown. Domination there gives some good damn XP (if you don't have a shitty team) I can't play any other playlist.

I played last night for a bit, have no tried today though. I will right now and will edit this post with results, give me a minute.

Edit: Took less than 2 seconds to start loading up a match and I'm in. PS4 btw.

I've played a couple of rounds of Nuketown. ps4. No problems.

It should be in bonus though.

I can only tell what i did. I bought a copy of the game and redeemed the code (that was on a piece of paper in the case of the game) in the PS-store.
Downloaded it and when i started the game it was under the bonus maps.

I couldn't at first, or it wouldn't show up after I downloaded it, depending on the system you're on

Go back to your cross media bar / home screen, select options and close the application and then go back into it, it will be in the bonus playlist

The app must be restarted

It's easy to forget in our instaresume world we live in where the app never closes and the party never stops

Thanks for the input, guys.

antitrop

Treyarch are the kings when it comes to COD, amazing and so much bang for your buck. I think i will skip the dud teams games (IW defiantly and maybe Sledgehammer) going forward.

Sledgehammer for the campaign, Treyarch for the MP. That's how I see it.

george_us

Man this campaign is fucking weird. Starts off good but...yeaaaaaahh.
Sledgehammer for the campaign, Treyarch for the MP. That's how I see it.
Agreed. I thought Advanced Warfare was one of the stronger CoD campaigns personally. Actually I generally like all of them but AW stood out to me personally. BO3 might have the first campaign that I actively dislike though. It feels like Horde Mode with the occasional scripted event. Also them locking the ability to equip enemies weapons away in the Tactical Rigs is asinine.

MattyG

Banned
Fucking Christ, I can't make any progress in the campaign because I keep getting disconnected from the servers. Whoever decided to tie your save to being online needs a smack on the head.

Bgamer90

Banned
Is anyone here using the Xbox Elite controller? Does it help in making the game (or just COD period) feel a bit more fresh?

PSYGN

- Gun paintjobs look like crap in game (very pixelated)
- You don't see it in the lobby screen.
- You don't see it in the winner's circle.

Seems like a half baked feature :(

BokehKing

Banned
Just got done playing for 3 hours and shit...Man my Sony golds are on its last leg, duct taped, got the foam across the top coming out, what a mess

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tcQsZCD.jpg[/IMG]

Klyka

Banned
BLOPS3s campaign is making me second guess the entire story as I play it because there are some....weird things that I am not sure about yet.

I did like AWs campaign a lot,I thought they did great work with the diversity of levels/locations/actions

Top Bottom