• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Gets WWE Crossover With Season 5

mansoor1980

batista-anim.gif

I imagine this has a direct correlation with new company leadership and WWE going to Netflix in January 2025 in an uncensored format.

Still, surprised they are going to let you shoot wrestlers in the face with blood and stuff.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I was there that night
No way, really? You were there in 1998, when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table? Legend.

A part of me was thinking that I might grab Black Ops 6 this year since I skipped last year and barely played MWII. Then I see this shit trailer with the crap music, stupid skins and silly looking maps and then scrap the whole idea. Fucking game is a disaster.

nikos

Looks like they are in the Battlepass

Wow! If that's the case, I'll grab the pass and give the game another go.

I actually had fun on Warzone when Rebirth Island returned but my friends also stopped playing so it kind of fizzled again for me.

I'm also tired of having to level weapons to keep up with the meta. That's probably the main deterrent for me these days.

The MP side of COD is in a great place atm if people can get past some of the stupid looking skins running around

Dude Warzone is pretty much the biggest reason why I got back into CoD (last most played CoD was Black Ops 2 MP). The very fact that Warzone brings in the survival aspects in a big world/map with the zone closing in on you while you try to keep your team mates alive until the end is thrilling and most intense I've felt playing CoD. Put in 1,400 hours in Warzone Verdansk 1.0 as it remains GOAT MP. I stepped away after they ruined the movement systems of MW2019/Warzone1.0 when they introduced Warzone 2.0. A few weeks ago I gave Warzone another go and turns out they've introduced near identical Warzone1.0 movement systems into Warzone 2.0. If anyone here needs a decent squad member for Rebirth or Fortunes Keep, please feel free to DM.

//DEVIL//

The skin could be better, but Rhea is the #1 female wrestler in the world right now. I think its great they gave her a skin in this game.
this is a female ?????????????

like fucking serious ? or she is a dude pretending to be a girl ? or transgender or something?

this image can not be a fucking female.

NickFire

this is a female ?????????????

like fucking serious ? or she is a dude pretending to be a girl ? or transgender or something?

this image can not be a fucking female.
Yeah she most certainly is. If you watch her live you wouldn’t question. She’s actually really entertaining. She’s Mami to Dirty Dom who is her TV boyfriend. Though he’s been sneaking around it seems and will probably betray her at summerslam.

Top Bottom