• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty NEXT on Aug 28th

kikkis

I doubt we'll see anything revolutionary because of a longer dev cycle. Most FPS look and feel the same, but I'd like to be wrong though with this one.
I like the looks of omni movement. I cant think of anything revolutionary that is possible to implement in a arcade shooter.

nikos

Gonna check this out even though I don't play anymore.

I'll still play the campaign and give the game a shot since it's on Game Pass.

Don't care much for multiplayer but I was heavily into Warzone at one point and it felt good again when I tried it few months ago. Excited to see the new map.

The main thing that deters me from playing is having to level weapons all the time to stay competitive in Warzone. Also having to deal with aim assist kids etc. but that's another argument.

twilo99

Gold Member
Why not let ML/AI do the weapon balancing for the big maps and even MP? Should be good at that once you feed it all the weapon stats available.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Hudo

They can go fuck themselves with the Black Ops and Modern Warfare shit. Give me Infinite Warfare 2.

DeaDPo0L84

A lot of my friends I used to play with are all getting back together for this one, which is the only reason I'm hyped. Excited to see what's shown today.

NickFire

I hope they go balls to the wall and promise a perpetual Nuketown 24/7 playlist.

It will be hard saying by to Shipment. But all good things come to an end eventually.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Heads are going to roll once Microsoft find out that Xbox have put a link to the Xbox page for COD where it overtly says "play day one on Gamepass"

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

nikos

I obviously have to play it but what I'm seeing currently is the best movement I've seen in a CoD title

Looks like it's going to feel more like Cold War, which I didn't like.

There also seems to be some fake/auto lean, unless they've actually added that.

Not much slide canceling going on unless people just aren't doing it.

I was a fan of MW19 movement.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
What they did to the menus, perk systems, camos, teams, characters etc. is cruel and insulting to gaming, and in the eyes of most gamers the gameplay and maps are good and we get campaign something battlefield is against.

tmlDan

i love watching a game that looks exactly the same as the last game but you can dive all over the place lol

twilo99

Gold Member
Looks like it's going to feel more like Cold War, which I didn't like.

There also seems to be some fake/auto lean, unless they've actually added that.

Not much slide canceling going on unless people just aren't doing it.

I was a fan of MW19 movement.

With the extra tac sprint and omni movement slide cancel might become rather redundant but let's see

clarky

Gold Member
TTK is a bit faster than Cold War ..
Looks to be not lightening fast like 2019/II but faster than III. If you follow me lol. Nice middle ground. Been a while since i played CW so can't compare.

Last edited:
Top Bottom