• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty NEXT on Aug 28th

twilo99

Gold Member
i love watching a game that looks exactly the same as the last game but you can dive all over the place lol

There won't be any major visual changes until they upgrade the engine, fortunately the current engine runs quite well and handles the big maps quite well on relatively weak hardware, so.. I'll take that over sub 60fps chop that "looks" good

twilo99

Gold Member
So there is essentially no slide canceling..

The gunsmith is so much better than the current mess!

Last edited:

twilo99

Gold Member
60 round XM4 ... yes please

Was immediately apparent even as someone who doesn't play anymore.

Just when the game started to feel decent again, Treyarch fucked up the movement.

Maybe Warzone won't be affected.

The talk is that you don't need it but I won't pass judgment until I play it tomorrow.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
giphy.gif

nikos

As a Resurgence main, cant say it did much for me either. Looks awfully flat as well. We'll see i guess.

I could play Rebirth for years and not get bored so whatever i suppose

Rebirth is what got me to return for a bit and I still had a ton of fun playing it. Doesn't get old.

splattered

Everything looked fantastic to me... the dark spine camo looked bad ass too but i dont really grind camos. Super psyched for this release and can't wait for the beta :D

Branded

I'm a CoD-stan all the way back from the very first game and while I'm excited for BO6 I can't help but feel like this will be the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm not a bad player by any means but bloody hell, I can already imagine the nightmare of trying to go up against sweats in MP or Warzone with that type of movement and all of the throwable stuff.

Hopefully the SBMM will be favourable for me and put me in with the other geriatric cannon fodder.

Top Bottom