• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo

Bullet Club

Banned
Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo: authorities

A woman bit a camel’s testicles at a Louisiana truck stop petting zoo -- and was cited for criminal trespassing, according to reports.

The woman, a Florida resident, was chasing her dog when she crawled into Caspar’s enclosure at the Tiger Truck Stop on I-10 in Grosse Tete, The Baton Rouge Advocate reported Sunday.

She told deputies she bit the 600-pound camel when he sat on her. It happened Thursday.

“She said: ‘I bit his b---- to get him off of me, I bit his testicles to get him off of me,’” Iberville Parish Deputy Louis Hamilton Jr. told the paper.

The woman was brought to a hospital.

Deputies gave her and her husband summonses on the trespassing charge and for not having their dog on a leash, The Advocate reported.

“The camel did nothing wrong,” Hamilton told the paper. “They were aggressive. The camel was just doing its normal routine.”

The truck stop once had a tiger, provoking controversy.

Pamela Bossier, who manages the truck stop, said the tiger had never attacked anyone, nor have the zoo’s other wild animals, including Caspar.

“He’s really a gentle giant,” she told the paper about the camel.

Source: Fox News

Someone needs to teach this woman how to give a proper camel BJ. Take it away, HBK!

xJnYZL8.gif

Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo: authorities

A woman bit a camel’s testicles at a Louisiana truck stop petting zoo -- and was cited for criminal trespassing, according to reports.

The woman, a Florida resident, was chasing her dog when she crawled into Caspar’s enclosure at the Tiger Truck Stop on I-10 in Grosse Tete, The Baton Rouge Advocate reported Sunday.

She told deputies she bit the 600-pound camel when he sat on her. It happened Thursday.

“She said: ‘I bit his b---- to get him off of me, I bit his testicles to get him off of me,’” Iberville Parish Deputy Louis Hamilton Jr. told the paper.

The woman was brought to a hospital.

Deputies gave her and her husband summonses on the trespassing charge and for not having their dog on a leash, The Advocate reported.

“The camel did nothing wrong,” Hamilton told the paper. “They were aggressive. The camel was just doing its normal routine.”

The truck stop once had a tiger, provoking controversy.

Pamela Bossier, who manages the truck stop, said the tiger had never attacked anyone, nor have the zoo’s other wild animals, including Caspar.

“He’s really a gentle giant,” she told the paper about the camel.

Source: Fox News

Someone needs to teach this woman how to give a proper camel BJ. Take it away, HBK!

xJnYZL8.gif

LOL I'd put her in a lion cage and say " bit his balls, you b--ch" or in a sex - hungry giant gorilla, have fun

Hope the camel is ok haha

Bad jokes aside, I'd run like crazy even in a jaguar cage to save my doggy, so I understand her

Last edited:

Paltheos

I, uh, opened the page thinking it was the other way around, that the camel had bitten the women, and um. Yeah. I'll be leaving now.

GymWolf

Gold Member
When you are an heavy smoker and you just finished the last pack of camels but you still want something in your mouth...

Also, what the fuck??

Last edited:
Top Bottom