• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Campbell Soup flavors coming to a Keurig Coffee brewer near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggNife

So basically they took this:
1034-264814-brand_products_CAS_chicken_noodle.png

and separated the powdered broth from the freeze-dried pasta and vegetable fragments

Yeah, I was gonna say. This is just Cup A' Soup. And a box of like four of those packets is $2.50 or something, so I can guarantee you it's a thousand times cheaper than buying anything Keurig.

BriGuy

Yeah, I was gonna say. This is just Cup A' Soup. And a box of like four of those packets is $2.50 or something, so I can guarantee you it's a thousand times cheaper than buying anything Keurig.
I routinely empty one of those envelopes into a mug and have the keurig dispense hot water onto it. It's the same thing in the end, only a fraction of the price and waste.

Funny enough, I use my machine for soup more than coffee. Neither my wife nor I drink the shit; we just got it for house guests because it's easier than fucking around with the real stuff.

styl3s

They had these at Kroger the last time i was there and i was tempted to get them but they only had the 6ct box and it was like $10. If i ever come across a 2ct box for like $2-3 ill probably try it out because i love me some campbell soup.

I routinely empty one of those envelopes into a mug and have the keurig dispense hot water onto it. It's the same thing in the end, only a fraction of the price and waste.

Funny enough, I use my machine for soup more than coffee. Neither my wife nor I drink the shit; we just got it for house guests because it's easier than fucking around with the real stuff.
I don't think i have used my keurig for coffee in like 2 years. I have a normal coffee pot i use for coffee because between me and my boyfriend both drink 2 cups of coffee from the time we get up and go to work so it's just cheaper.

But we do use Keurig for cup noodle and if we want tea (using tea bags) its just faster using a keurig on high heat.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
These machines create such a colossal amount waste and the coffee SUCKS ass. I hope this craze wears off after awhile. How hard is it to pour hot water in a cup of soup mix? Christ.

Eh it's fast and efficient, and since I use cream it always taste's sweet as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom