• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can I send a fax online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Tet

Banned
I've got to send a fax to a company, is there any way to do this online? I've got dsl. I've also got a fax/modem but if it comes to that I'd rather just pay the $0.50 at the Mailboxes Etc. Can anyone help?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have this program called Snappy Fax 2000 Version 3 that allows me to send faxes online. I can't remember wher i found it though, sorry. But it can be done quite easily, I don't believe you can use a dsl or cable modem though, so its good that you have fax modem...even a dialup modem would work.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Thanks for everyone's help, but after some searching, it appears that to send a fax online, I'll have to sign up for a free 30 day trial.

There were some free services to send a fax with, but after trying three of them it appears they went out of business. Can't imagine why (dot com bust).

Guess I'll head up to MBE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom