• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

hupla

holy shit im so sorry i did that i thought it was a pm and then i wewnt in the shower im so sorry guys im sos sorry

duckroll

Next time use [email.] [./email] brackets to hide links like that.

No. Do NOT do this. If you have something private which is only meant for a select ground of people, simply do not post it here. Or better yet, secure the doc so it is invite only, and not viewable for anyone in public. These are very basic security measures everyone should be aware of! The email tag does NOT protect and hide links, it merely makes them less visible. Please do not think that it offers the sort of privacy needed for stuff like this. ._.

Kilvin

i've deleted the doc so no one who lurked with the link can get to it again im so sorry

Duckroll mentioned via pm that you can secure it and make the doc invite only. If you make a new one you should look into doing that.

No. Do NOT do this. If you have something private which is only meant for a select ground of people, simply do not post it here. Or better yet, secure the doc so it is invite only, and not viewable for anyone in public. These are very basic security measures everyone should be aware of! The email tag does NOT protect and hide links, it merely makes them less visible. Please do not think that it offers the sort of privacy needed for stuff like this. ._.

Ah yes, there we go.

What's the best way to find out the market value of your amiibo collection? I have no interest in selling mine, but I'd like to make it look like it was a worthy investment
so I don't feel bad when calculating how much I've already spent

I'm thinking of just posting a kijiji ad and not responding, but that seems like a dickish move. :\

hupla

I wouldn't exactly call it legit, but it's worth a shot.

well thinking about it when did the mario party wave go up about 3 weeks ago right?if they dont go up today id say give it one more week and a month between preorders seems reasonable....

Kilvin

What is this about?

If you go back a page there was a screenshot posted where someone was supposedly talking to an Amazon Canada Rep who said that wave 4 would be up for preorder at 12 pm PST today.

Take with a huge grain of salt, but it can't hurt to check.

explodet

SdFPg8c.gif

That's the last time i'll ever believe the word of a low level employee who probably has no information about anything happening within their company.

THE LAST TIME.

Until the next time.

Kade

If I don't get Ness, Robin, Lucina and Charizard...

...I'll just try to find someone who wants to trade them for a Meta Knight or Rosalina.

Top Bottom